Michael Phelps caught with a bong smoking pot

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
14-times Olympic gold medal winner Michael Phelps caught with bong cannabis pipe | News | News Of The World

THIS is the astonishing picture which could destroy the career of the greatest competitor in Olympic history.

phelps_516_0102_25518a.jpg

Shit! I am guessing the Senate will want to conduct a series of investigations, costing the taxpayers millions, culminating with Phelps testifying before a select committee of fossilized senile dopers and three time distilled alcoholics... the purveyors of justice.

That doesn't even look like him.

What, eots avatar? Yeah, that's him.

That pic that DavidS. posted could be any man in America for all we know. Remember, the source is the News of the World, which is a rag in London. But if it is him, who really gives a hairy rats ass anyway?

Well he might not be able to compete in swimming anymore but he can run for President.

There's a picture of a bloke with an implement. The implement appears to be on fire. The man is spitting at the flames trying to put them out.

Don't like that?

Okay, it's a picture of a bloke who is using what is colloquially called a "bong". Now, show me the analysis of the contents of the bong. Where is the bong now? I want to see the bong and I want to see th evidence of the analysis of the contents. I want to see the original photo. I then want a statement from the person who took the photo and witnesses to the incident. And that's the least of it. Otherwise I will simply say it proves nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Why does it even matter? He was't stoned at the Olympics, for one he would never been able to break all those records stoned plus they drug test now.

The authorities may stop him from swimming in London 2012 Luissa, that's the issue. Personally I couldn't care less if any athlete was using cannabis, just as long as they weren't using performance-enhancing drugs, that would be cheating, but dope, that's a personal choice a bit like drinking beer. I'm sure sure if Phelps had been photographed with a beer in his hand watching the Superbowl no-one would have bothered to comment.

You want to know why they'll destroy him?

Because when stoners achieve things that are great, they expose to the world what a lie it is that all stoners are underachievers.

So they destroy that person's ability to succeed thus creating a self fulfilling prophecy that all stoners are underachivers.

His ONLY hope is to claim that he's addicted to pot, and to rush into a rehab unit and then come out of it apologizing for letting his public down.

Thus is the LIE advanced over and over again.

Last edited:
did the wee little stoned snowboarders prove that pot was not a banned drug in the olympics?

most of the drugs prohibited are performance enhancing drugs....oopise the committee added pot to the ban in 1998....

this is phelps business....if someone can have 14 kids on the taxpayers dime and its all about leaving her alone..then leave people who smoke pot alone.

did the wee little stoned snowboarders prove that pot was not a banned drug in the olympics?

most of the drugs prohibited are performance enhancing drugs....oopise the committee added pot to the ban in 1998....

this is phelps business....if someone can have 14 kids on the taxpayers dime and its all about leaving her alone..then leave people who smoke pot alone.

They cannot leave us alone.

We are a continuous revenue stream for the states.

Plus by demonizing stoners they eliminate one hell of a lot of potentially dangerous political opponents.

That is exactly why Nixxon refused to decriminalize hemp back when his own experts told him to.

He realized that those people who were out on the streets pointing out what a fucking crooked son of a bitch he really was (long before Watergate) were often STONERS as well as politically asute people.

Good. Let the man smoke some pot. Hell, where did that whole "smoking pot will ruin your life" bullshit go anyway?

Forum List

Back