Michael Moore

Michael Moore is stoking the flames of violence, he tells the SJW “We must put our bodies on the line”

Michael Moore’s madness: We must ‘put our bodies on the line’

If there's one thing you can be damn sure of...it's that Michael Moore's fat ass will NEVER be placed in danger! He makes his living off of scamming progressives but there's no way in the world that he'd ever risk a "boo boo" putting his body on the line! That will be for some other young naive sort to do while Fat Mike cheers them on from his mansion on the lake.

Bullshit. Every film he's made has put him in the spot light, for he has exposed the wedge issues as no one else has or can. I'm surprised some gun nut hasn't assaulted him.

People like you attack his weight and appearance since you can't accept the naked truth he puts on the screen. He is a patriot, for he stands up for the people and not a-holes like Trump and his stable of swamp creatures.

Lets get something clear here.....the far right is not the only people in this country who's armed and talking shit. Every time you nuts talk civil war and your fuckin 2nd amend rights its all good, but let a liberal talk that same shit, we're advocating violence????

One thing is certain, all this talk of violence is gonna end bad for all of us. Now we can all either get along and have our differences, or we can have at it.....

Michael Moore is stoking the flames of violence, he tells the SJW “We must put our bodies on the line”

If there's one thing you can be damn sure of...it's that Michael Moore's fat ass will NEVER be placed in danger! He makes his living off of scamming progressives but there's no way in the world that he'd ever risk a "boo boo" putting his body on the line! That will be for some other young naive sort to do while Fat Mike cheers them on from his mansion on the lake.

Steve Colbert also makes his living off of stoking dumb liberals

Bullshit. Every film he's made has put him in the spot light, for he has exposed the wedge issues as no one else has or can. I'm surprised some gun nut hasn't assaulted him.

People like you attack his weight and appearance since you can't accept the naked truth he puts on the screen. He is a patriot, for he stands up for the people and not a-holes like Trump and his stable of swamp creatures.

Bullshit is right! Every film he's made had made him lots of money! He doesn't put "naked truth" on the screen...he puts blatant bias on the screen and you progressives eat it up with a spoon and ask for more. Stands up for the people? It's how he makes his LIVING, my naive little friend!

Michael Moore counts for about 5 bodies, amirite? I'd like to see his fatass march 2 blocks. :abgg2q.jpg:

Bullshit is right! Every film he's made had made him lots of money! He doesn't put "naked truth" on the screen...he puts blatant bias on the screen and you progressives eat it up with a spoon and ask for more. Stands up for the people? It's how he makes his LIVING, my naive little friend!

So making a profit is evil? That's your ad hominem of the day? That you claim he has a bias, is evil too (that makes you evil, but your can't see anything which doesn't fit your narrative; think about that.).

The Naked Truth is exposed in his films, from Roger and Me to Sicko in which he has offered substantive and topical issues for We the People to consider.

These productions clearly have bias, but people like you have a bias too, and that leads to mocking his physical appearance to claiming he only cares about himself, and not his community of We the People. Why you do that is open to opinion, mine is you are a damn liar and will attack the character of anyone who disagrees with your bias.

Steve Colbert also makes his living off of stoking dumb
liberals

See my post above, and read the last sentence. That is my opinion about you.

Forum List

Back