Mich. school practices 11 p.m. to 4 a.m.

Why make accomodationms for the mulim students, they wouldn't for Christian students. Seems equal right under the constitution applies for all other so called religions other than Christianity, the one truth.
Really? Then why do Christian students get all the major Christian holidays off from school?

:eusa_eh:

Why make accomodationms for the mulim students, they wouldn't for Christian students. Seems equal right under the constitution applies for all other so called religions other than Christianity, the one truth.

Yea, but Christians are viewed as a threat to society. It's not like muslims have ever done anything to raise our suspisions of them. :doubt:

Really? Then why do Christian students get all the major Christian holidays off from school?

Or the Jewish students getting many of the Jewish holidays off from school. Least in my state.

They get Christmas off. What other Christian Holiday do they get off?

Easter vacation...Good Friday, Easter Monday, etc.

There is no Easter vacation. Spring Break? Has nothing to do with a religious holiday.

Now try again and give me a religious holiday students get off besides Christmas.

:lol: Wut. Christians get plenty of holidays off. Heck, that's why it's called Christmas Break when I was in school less than two years ago. You also have Easter Vacation and Good Friday off.

There is no Easter vacation. Spring Break? Has nothing to do with a religious holiday.

Now try again and give me a religious holiday students get off besides Christmas.
Bullshit. Come back when you can quit lying.

Spring break has nothing to do with Easter. It doesn't even fall consitantly on the same week for all schools.

Now I'll give you one more change. Name a Christian holiday that all Christians get off.

:lol: Wut. Christians get plenty of holidays off. Heck, that's why it's called Christmas Break when I was in school less than two years ago. You also have Easter Vacation and Good Friday off.

Why would you and Ravi lie about that?

Public schools are not out for Good Friday, and Easter falls on a Sunday dipshit.

Christmas is it. Hang your hat on that and say whooopdifuck'ndoo.

Academic term - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

School holidays, which are not counted as instructional days, typically include Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving Friday (two days although many systems take the Wednesday and/or the following Monday off as well), a winter break beginning on or before Christmas Eve through the day after New Year's Day (about 10 days), Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, spring break during the Western Christian Holy Week and sometimes the day after Easter (five or six days), and Memorial Day. Some schools also observe one or more of Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Lincoln's Birthday, Washington's Birthday, and other state or local holidays. Some schools have additional holidays for students that are workdays for the staff, such as parent–teacher conference days

Public schools are not out for Good Friday, and Easter falls on a Sunday dipshit.

I'm not lying about that. When I was in my public school, I had good friday off every year.

You don't want me to pull out a schedule and prove you wrong on this do you Mani?

not at public schools honey

I wonder why less than two years ago then at my public school we had a week off for Easter/Spring break and also had Good Friday off then. :eusa_eh:

Because you're being a disingenuous sack of shit, that's why.

If what you say is even remotely true, it was a mere coincidence that Good Friday happened to be during the spring vacation.

You know it, Ravi knows it, and you're both being lying turds.

I'm not lying about that. When I was in my public school, I had good friday off every year.

You don't want me to pull out a schedule and prove you wrong on this do you Mani?

I will believe you are a full of shit liar until you do.

In the United States, the timing of spring break in tertiary institutions may range from the beginning of March to the later part of April, but many schools are in recess for at least one of the weeks in March. Some schools call this "March break" if it occurs in a middle week in March. Other schools call it "spring recess", or "spring recession".[1][2][3] Often, universities schedule spring break such that Saint Patrick's Day falls during the week in order to lessen the amount of partying and drinking on their campuses. Many K–12 institutions in the United States coincide their spring break with Easter and Passover. In New York and Connecticut, most students have spring break in April.

I will believe you are a full of shit liar until you do.

Edit: Link removed after prove given.

Now will you admit you were wrong? Honestly, why the hell would I lie about something so trivial as this? Never mind the fact I just graduated from High School less than two years ago, so if anyone would know about which holidays public schools get off it would be me.

Orthodox Jew Football Team

orthodox-jews-2.jpg

Is it just me...or do those guys look stoned?

Whatever is going on, they certainly do not instill as much fear as this guy.

jew-jitsu.jpg

Forum List

Back