MH17 was shot by Ukrainian army. New evidences by Russian Defense Ministry

Poor Russians, always the victims, never the aggressors.
Just ask any of the countries enslaved after WWII.
That post you have to address not to Russia but to those [Deep State and its puppets all over the world] who have been constantly creating anti-Russian propaganda. And to those fools (like yourself) who believe it. Why so many fall for that BS forgetting about presumption of innocence? Because it's easier, it doesn't require any brain work, using the logic, finding and comparing the true facts.

Same people who create anti-Russian propaganda have been creating anti-Trump propaganda, hurting the president you support and your own country as well. How come anybody with some kind of remaining brains can still listen to them and even help them with constantly spreading their lies...

who have been constantly creating anti-Russian propaganda.

Exactly! Russia never enslaved Eastern Europe. Never starved millions of Ukrainians. Those are Soros lies!!!

DERP!
I think I would be surprised if you could understand the simple things I said above with your parrot's brain. And that is the big problem of your country: too many people unable to think and to use their own brains.

Right, Ukrainians have no reason to fear being ruled by Russia, Holodomor never happened.
Is that it? Explain using that brain of yours.

No one is saying the Ukrainians shouldn’t be allowed to be free and separate from Russia. Just don’t pretend they are white knights in shining armor. They are just as corrupt as Russia ever was, as they were all in with Soros and the EU globalist Agenda. The fact of the matter is the globalists funded the revolution, tried to assassinate the elected president, and threw out their own constitution when it suited them. The ethnic Russians rightfully decided to not be apart of the new anti-Russian government and chose to be apart of Russia.

Now, are you cool with each group of people choosing their own destiny, or you would rather see the ethnic Russians oppressed by the Ukrainian Nazis?

That post you have to address not to Russia but to those [Deep State and its puppets all over the world] who have been constantly creating anti-Russian propaganda. And to those fools (like yourself) who believe it. Why so many fall for that BS forgetting about presumption of innocence? Because it's easier, it doesn't require any brain work, using the logic, finding and comparing the true facts.

Same people who create anti-Russian propaganda have been creating anti-Trump propaganda, hurting the president you support and your own country as well. How come anybody with some kind of remaining brains can still listen to them and even help them with constantly spreading their lies...

Exactly! Russia never enslaved Eastern Europe. Never starved millions of Ukrainians. Those are Soros lies!!!

DERP!
I think I would be surprised if you could understand the simple things I said above with your parrot's brain. And that is the big problem of your country: too many people unable to think and to use their own brains.

Right, Ukrainians have no reason to fear being ruled by Russia, Holodomor never happened.

No one is saying the Ukrainians shouldn’t be allowed to be free and separate from Russia. Just don’t pretend they are white knights in shining armor. They are just as corrupt as Russia ever was, as they were all in with Soros and the EU globalist Agenda. The fact of the matter is the globalists funded the revolution, tried to assassinate the elected president, and threw out their own constitution when it suited them. The ethnic Russians rightfully decided to not be apart of the new anti-Russian government and chose to be apart of Russia.

Now, are you cool with each group of people choosing their own destiny, or you would rather see the ethnic Russians oppressed by the Ukrainian Nazis?

No one is saying the Ukrainians shouldn’t be allowed to be free and separate from Russia.

Apparently the Russians in Ukraine and in Russia have been saying that.

Just don’t pretend they are white knights in shining armor.

Let's see, on the one hand, Russians starved millions of Ukrainians to death and enslaved Eastern Europe for four decades on the other hand......I got nothing. You?

They are just as corrupt as Russia ever was

That settles it, bring on the Russian boot, eh?

as they were all in with Soros and the EU globalist Agenda.

Oh please!!
Soros is an evil bastard.
That doesn't make Putin any less evil, that doesn't make Putin's attacks on his neighbors any less evil.

The ethnic Russians rightfully decided to not be apart of the new anti-Russian government and chose to be apart of Russia.

They're next door to the biggest damn country on Earth. They should move there instead of causing trouble.

DERP!

No one is saying the Ukrainians shouldn’t be allowed to be free and separate from Russia.

Let's see, on the one hand, Russians starved millions of Ukrainians to death and enslaved Eastern Europe for four decades on the other hand......I got nothing. You?

Oh please!!
That doesn't make Putin any less evil, that doesn't make Putin's attacks on his neighbors any less evil.

The ethnic Russians rightfully decided to not be apart of the new anti-Russian government and chose to be apart of Russia.

They're next door to the biggest damn country on Earth. They should move there instead of causing trouble.

Did Russia take over all of Ukraine? No. They took the parts full of ethnic Russians that wanted to be a part of Russia as opposed to Nazi Ukraine. If Russia wanted to take the whole of Ukraine, they could.

Yes, the USSR commies did terrible things. What does that have to do with the situation now? Nothing...

How were ethnic Russians “causing trouble”? They were doing just fine until the Ukrainians tried to kill their elected leader, causing him to flee to Russia and ask for help. The Ukrainians then threw out their own constitution, which means they had no rights to all the lands within the previous borders. In order to form a new government you must have all parties choosing to be apart of it, the ethnic Russians in the east did not. So the new Ukraine has no rights at all to govern them using a new constitution. If you choose to create a new nation, you only get what your army stands on.

DERP!

Oh please!!

Did Russia take over all of Ukraine? No. They took the parts full of ethnic Russians that wanted to be a part of Russia as opposed to Nazi Ukraine. If Russia wanted to take the whole of Ukraine, they could.

Yes, the USSR commies did terrible things. What does that have to do with the situation now? Nothing...

How were ethnic Russians “causing trouble”? They were doing just fine until the Ukrainians tried to kill their elected leader, causing him to flee to Russia and ask for help. The Ukrainians then threw out their own constitution, which means they had no rights to all the lands within the previous borders. In order to form a new government you must have all parties choosing to be apart of it, the ethnic Russians in the east did not. So the new Ukraine has no rights at all to govern them using a new constitution. If you choose to create a new nation, you only get what your army stands on.

Did Russia take over all of Ukraine?

Not recently. Not yet.

They took the parts full of ethnic Russians that wanted to be a part of Russia

Oh, so kind of like the Nazis taking territory before WWII with lots of ethnic Germans?

as opposed to Nazi Ukraine

What are the 5 most important differences between Nazis and Commies?

In order to form a new government you must have all parties choosing to be apart of it, the ethnic Russians in the east did not.

Excellent point. When is Russia going to release the ethnic prisoners within Russia?

DERP!

Ukrainians are not Nazis. They were occupied against their will for decades. The land does not belong to Russia as they came after the country was occupied. The previous President was lawfully thrown removed by the Parliament and refused to vacate the office. The people rose up and he was forced back to his masters in Russia. George Soros and so-called EU globalists had nothing to do with it. You are a sick individual who needs a nice soft rubber room.

DERP!

Oh please!!

When the Ukraine broke away from the USSR, they were very capable of taking care of themselves. They had the best army as well a nuclear weapons. Unfortunately Obama convinced them to give those up.

Since then the Russians have invaded the Ukraine by taking Crimea and the phony separatists are Russian forces. It is not their elect5ed leader. He is the leader of the Ukraine and was lawfully removed by the parliament. So what if the Russians don't like it. I am sure that Democrats in Alabama are unhappy to be ruled by Republicans. Are they entitled to leadership.

There are ethnic Russians all over Ukraine who are glad to be Ukrainian citizens and served in the Ukrainian military and have been serving since the Russian invasion and against the rebel forces. Less than 5% of the elected Ukrainian legislature is alleged to be connected to parties with historically Nazi roots. These parties or groups date back to the anti-communist pro-Ukrainian nationalist era, hence anti-Russian, Russian occupation days.

Oh please!!

When the Ukraine broke away from the USSR, they were very capable of taking care of themselves. They had the best army as well a nuclear weapons. Unfortunately Obama convinced them to give those up.

Since then the Russians have invaded the Ukraine by taking Crimea and the phony separatists are Russian forces. It is not their elect5ed leader. He is the leader of the Ukraine and was lawfully removed by the parliament. So what if the Russians don't like it. I am sure that Democrats in Alabama are unhappy to be ruled by Republicans. Are they entitled to leadership.
Obama had nothing to do with Ukraine giving up its nukes. Ukraine gave up nukes a few years after gaining independence from Russian occupation in 1991 and gaining an agreement to assured independence and promise of protection from the USA, Great Britain, and Russia. 1994 was when the agreement was made. Russia violated the agreement with Ukraine, the USA Great Britain. Always a part of the story the Russians like to leave out of their misinformation and propaganda.

DERP!

Ukrainians are not Nazis. They were occupied against their will for decades. The land does not belong to Russia as they came after the country was occupied. The previous President was lawfully thrown removed by the Parliament and refused to vacate the office. The people rose up and he was forced back to his masters in Russia. George Soros and so-called EU globalists had nothing to do with it. You are a sick individual who needs a nice soft rubber room.

Their President was NOT lawfully thrown out. Their parliament tried to, and were unsuccessful because they didn’t have the votes. That is when they threw out their constitution and created a new government. You can’t just throw out the law that details what your country is, then try to use it to claim the same borders. The coup attempt came after their President rejected the EU deal, so it most definitely was tied to the EU globalist who don’t take no for an answer.

Oh please!!

Not recently. Not yet.

Oh, so kind of like the Nazis taking territory before WWII with lots of ethnic Germans?

In order to form a new government you must have all parties choosing to be apart of it, the ethnic Russians in the east did not.

Excellent point. When is Russia going to release the ethnic prisoners within Russia?

The Russians in the former eastern Ukraine wanted to be under Russia rather than the violent new Ukraine government. I know, why not have them vote on it? Oh that’s right, they did and they chose to join the Russian Federation. As far back as 2008 they had well over 60% of the vote to leave the Ukraine.

But we all know how globalist pigs despise voters and the will of the people. Instead they want to rule over people and if anyone disagrees with that then it’s sanctions and war.

Now are the Russians just as bad as the Ukraine? Perhaps. The point is it’s not our problem and the last thing we should do is listen to people like Hillary, the Hussein, and McStain who want us to bully those people and force them to join the new Ukrainian government.

DERP!

Their President was NOT lawfully thrown out. Their parliament tried to, and were unsuccessful because they didn’t have the votes. That is when they threw out their constitution and created a new government. You can’t just throw out the law that details what your country is, then try to use it to claim the same borders. The coup attempt came after their President rejected the EU deal, so it most definitely was tied to the EU globalist who don’t take no for an answer.
Your interpretation is nonsense based on pure Russian misinformation and propaganda. Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians protested for months in the streets when President Yanukovich betrayed the people and attempted to reject agreements with rhe west and place Ukraine under the thumb of Russia again. He left Ukraine when the protesters began getting shot down in the streets by Yanukovich supported snipers and vowed to hold him responsible. He fled to Russia because his own police and the army would not support him.
Numerous internationally monitored elections have been held and the Ukraine voters have continuously reelected the government in power today and since Yanukovich fled Ukraine for Russia. When Yanukovich fled, the legislature followed the Ukraine Constitution and replaced him.

Ukraine did not revolt because of "Globalist" and "Jews" They revolted because they did not want to go back under Russian occupation and control. They did not want to become a Russian puppet and did not want to give up their independence.

Last edited:
Euromaidan and the 2014 revolt was not the direct cause of a commercial airliner being shot down by rebels involved in a civil war in Ukraine. The direct cause was the Russian military illegally supplying deadly anti-aircraft missiles to the civil war effort. And today, the Russian military is pronouncing their innocence. And that is what this thread is all about.

Your interpretation is nonsense based on pure Russian misinformation and propaganda. Hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians protested for months in the streets when President Yanukovich betrayed the people and attempted to reject agreements with rhe west and place Ukraine under the thumb of Russia again. He left Ukraine when the protesters began getting shot down in the streets by Yanukovich supported snipers and vowed to hold him responsible. He fled to Russia because his own police and the army would not support him.
Numerous internationally monitored elections have been held and the Ukraine voters have continuously reelected the government in power today and since Yanukovich fled Ukraine for Russia. When Yanukovich fled, the legislature followed the Ukraine Constitution and replaced him.

Ukraine did not revolt because of "Globalist" and "Jews" They revolted because they did not want to go back under Russian occupation and control. They did not want to become a Russian puppet and did not want to give up their independence.

More lies. They did not have the votes:

On 22 February, the Ukrainian parliament voted to remove him from his post, on the grounds that he was unable to fulfill his duties.[17]Although the legislative removal by an impeachment procedure would have lacked the number of votes required by Ukraine's constitution,[18] the resolution did not follow the impeachment procedure but instead established that Yanukovych "withdrew from his duties in an unconstitutional manner" and citing "circumstances of extreme urgency",[19][20] a situation for which there was no stipulation in the then-current Ukrainian constitution.
Viktor Yanukovych - Wikipedia

He fled to Crimera because he would had been assassinated by the left wing Nazis.

The Ukrainians are free to form their own government and all, but don’t pretend the people in eastern Ukraine and Crimera wanted any part of it.

Would you welcome a democratic approach and let those people vote for their own fate? Of course you wouldn’t because you believe they should be subjects of the EU.

More lies. They did not have the votes:

On 22 February, the Ukrainian parliament voted to remove him from his post, on the grounds that he was unable to fulfill his duties.[17]Although the legislative removal by an impeachment procedure would have lacked the number of votes required by Ukraine's constitution,[18] the resolution did not follow the impeachment procedure but instead established that Yanukovych "withdrew from his duties in an unconstitutional manner" and citing "circumstances of extreme urgency",[19][20] a situation for which there was no stipulation in the then-current Ukrainian constitution.
Viktor Yanukovych - Wikipedia
Ya, he was unable to perform his duties because he fled Ukraine on the date in your post and Wikipedia link, 22 February. He went to Russia. He became a fleeing escaped mass murderer on the day he left.

Last edited:
He fled to Crimera because he would had been assassinated by the left wing Nazis.

The Ukrainians are free to form their own government and all, but don’t pretend the people in eastern Ukraine and Crimera wanted any part of it.

Would you welcome a democratic approach and let those people vote for their own fate? Of course you wouldn’t because you believe they should be subjects of the EU.
He did not flee to Crimea. He fled to Rostov, Russia.

Oh please!!

Not recently. Not yet.

The Russians in the former eastern Ukraine wanted to be under Russia rather than the violent new Ukraine government. I know, why not have them vote on it? Oh that’s right, they did and they chose to join the Russian Federation. As far back as 2008 they had well over 60% of the vote to leave the Ukraine.

But we all know how globalist pigs despise voters and the will of the people. Instead they want to rule over people and if anyone disagrees with that then it’s sanctions and war.

Now are the Russians just as bad as the Ukraine? Perhaps. The point is it’s not our problem and the last thing we should do is listen to people like Hillary, the Hussein, and McStain who want us to bully those people and force them to join the new Ukrainian government.

The Russians in the former eastern Ukraine wanted to be under Russia rather than the violent new Ukraine government.

They should move to Russia. Biggest country in the world. Plenty of room.

Are you admitting that Nazis and Commies are the same?

There are ethnic Russians all over Ukraine who are glad to be Ukrainian citizens and served in the Ukrainian military and have been serving since the Russian invasion and against the rebel forces. Less than 5% of the elected Ukrainian legislature is alleged to be connected to parties with historically Nazi roots. These parties or groups date back to the anti-communist pro-Ukrainian nationalist era, hence anti-Russian, Russian occupation days.

I live in Ukraine and you (or anybody else posting in this thread) do NOT.
1. There is NO Russian invasion in Ukraine, there is Washington invasion.

2. The majority of the people living in Ukraine (especially, in Eastern like myself) do not want to do anything with USA, EU, NATO or any other country (and that amount keeps growing considerably each year), we want to be with Russia (that's why Kiev junta never held any referendum, they knew the results in advance and were afraid of them). We have over 1000 years common history with Russia, Russians are more than brothers to us, we are the same people. FYI, Ukrainians appeared after Poles captured Russian lands several centuries ago and then Russia got her lands back. Each Ukrainian is at least 50% Russian. That's why Russia is so concerned about us, but what is your American business in Ukraine? NONE.

3. According to Ukrainian constitution presidential elections can take place if: 1) President is dead (Kiev junta sure tried to kill him); 2) He's insane; 3) He refuses to keep being president (abjures).
Neither one above has happened. So, new crooks ruling Ukraine have been intentionally violating Ukrainian constitution and Washington (as well as you ignorant and hateful liberals+Toddster fools) keep supporting the crooks in Ukraine as well as you and your beloved Obama&Soros (who have planted both) were supporting ISIS.

Last edited:
I also live in Ukraine and want to say that poster Stratford gives only her own opinion about history and current events of Ukraine and this opinion is a form of bullshit in most cases.

1. There is NO Russian invasion in Ukraine, there is Washington invasion.
Of course there is the invasion. Russia annexed Crimea using its Army and supplies the rebels in Eastern Ukraine with ammunition, equipment, arms and military advisors.

2. The majority of the people living in Ukraine (especially, in Eastern like myself) do not want to do anything with USA, EU, NATO or any other country (and that amount keeps growing considerably each year), we want to be with Russia (that's why Kiev junta never held any referendum, they knew the results in advance and were afraid of them). We have over 1000 years common history with Russia, Russians are more than brothers to us, we are the same people. FYI, Ukrainians appeared after Poles captured Russian lands several centuries ago and then Russia got her lands back. Each Ukrainian is at least 50% Russian. That's why Russia is so concerned about us, but what is your American business in Ukraine? NONE.
The Western part of Ukraine is overwhelmingly pro-EU; the Central part is mostly pro-EU; the Eastern and Southern parts are mostly pro-Russian.

Her excursions in history bear mostly a form of garbage and have a little to do with the reality.

3. According to Ukrainian constitution presidential elections can take place if: 1) President is dead (Kiev junta sure tried to kill him); 2) He's insane; 3) He refuses to keep being president (abjures).
Neither one above has happened. So, new crooks ruling Ukraine have been intentionally violating Ukrainian constitution and Washington (as well as you ignorant and hateful liberals+Toddster fools) keep supporting the crooks in Ukraine as well as you and your beloved Obama&Soros (who have planted both) were supporting ISIS.
In this case I should agree. There hasnt been a legitimate procedure of impeachment.

Oh please!!

Obama had nothing to do with Ukraine giving up its nukes. Ukraine gave up nukes a few years after gaining independence from Russian occupation in 1991 and gaining an agreement to assured independence and promise of protection from the USA, Great Britain, and Russia. 1994 was when the agreement was made. Russia violated the agreement with Ukraine, the USA Great Britain. Always a part of the story the Russians like to leave out of their misinformation and propaganda.

Obama did urge Ukraine to give up its nukes and said the US would protect them. Those turned out to be hollow words.

Forum List

Back