MH17 was shot by Ukrainian army. New evidences by Russian Defense Ministry

Eugene

Gold Member
Mar 2, 2014
Vladivostok & Kiev

There is also full version of the briefing in Russian

Detailed description of investigation.
1. Serial numbers of the rocket shown by Dutch investigators were tracked from the factory in was produced to the final place of that rocket delivery.
2. Explaining why photos from social networks showing BUK rocket launcher are fake.
3. Audio of the phone conversation where Ukrainian colonel says that they may shot one more Malaysian Boeing.

And there are still no any data from Ukrainian radar. Dispetcher who ordered MH17 to change the root and the height is still not found.
Ukrainian pilot who followed that Boeing who retired and suddenly became an airport director in Nikolaev is now dead.

And still it is Russia to be blamed in that catastrophe...

1. Serial numbers of the rocket shown by Dutch investigators were tracked from the factory in was produced to the final place of that rocket delivery.
2. Explaining why photos from social networks showing BUK rocket launcher are fake.
3. Audio of the phone conversation where Ukrainian colonel says that they may shot one more Malaysian Boeing.

And there are still no any data from Ukrainian radar. Dispetcher who ordered MH17 to change the root and the height is still not found.
Ukrainian pilot who followed that Boeing who retired and suddenly became an airport director in Nikolaev is now dead.

US intelligence also has radar data which would immediately prove whose side has lunch that rocket, Obama has been telling for quite a while about having "irrefutable evidence"? however that "evidence" has NEVER been published. Why& There can be the only reason: because it proves Ukraine guilty.

I'm also sure the EU "investigation" of the MH-17 tragedy will ignore Russian new published data just because it doesn't follow their main line: to make Russia (instead of Ukraine!) responsible for the tragedy. It goes so well with all the recent fake accusations of "evil" Russia and seems like Western people buy them so easily without demanding any sane evidence, just because Obama or Teresa May or some other puppet politician says so.

That's why the Russian mercs celebrated shooting down a Ukrainian military plane. DERP!
I know nothing about mercs in Donbass. They probably present there but I greatly doubt Donbass authorities have much money to pay them. So I am sure volunteers prevail there.
After Ukrainian army's jets shooted civilian cities where people got killed every Donbass citizen would celebrate every downing of the murderer's plane.

Check the video:

And in that case ukr authorities cannot say it was self-shooting because rebels have no jets.

That's why the Russian mercs celebrated shooting down a Ukrainian military plane. DERP!
I know nothing about mercs in Donbass. They probably present there but I greatly doubt Donbass authorities have much money to pay them. So I am sure volunteers prevail there.
After Ukrainian army's jets shooted civilian cities where people got killed every Donbass citizen would celebrate every downing of the murderer's plane.

Check the video:

And in that case ukr authorities cannot say it was self-shooting because rebels have no jets.

I know nothing about mercs in Donbass.

Of course not, comrade.

They probably present there but I greatly doubt Donbass authorities have much money to pay them.

I guess it's lucky that Putin is paying them.

Right, drunk Russians shot down a "Ukrainian" plane and celebrated.
Oops, they shot down a civilian jet by mistake.

US intelligence also has radar data which would immediately prove whose side has lunch that rocket, Obama has been telling for quite a while about having "irrefutable evidence"? however that "evidence" has NEVER been published. Why& There can be the only reason: because it proves Ukraine guilty.

I'm also sure the EU "investigation" of the MH-17 tragedy will ignore Russian new published data just because it doesn't follow their main line: to make Russia (instead of Ukraine!) responsible for the tragedy. It goes so well with all the recent fake accusations of "evil" Russia and seems like Western people buy them so easily without demanding any sane evidence, just because Obama or Teresa May or some other puppet politician says so.

US intelligence also has radar data which would immediately prove whose side has lunch that rocket

Russians in Ukraine fired that rocket.

I'm also sure the EU "investigation" of the MH-17 tragedy will ignore Russian new published data just because it doesn't follow their main line:

Is the Russian data like the data about the Moscow apartment bombings?

US intelligence also has radar data which would immediately prove whose side has lunch that rocket

I'm also sure the EU "investigation" of the MH-17 tragedy will ignore Russian new published data just because it doesn't follow their main line:

I can only complement George Soros, his Deep State buddies and their loyal Media for a great job of brainwashing American population: so many people reject all the facts but prefer to believe Hollywood stories about "evil Russians". You live in a parallel world and are easy to manipulate.

However in a real world Russia is your one and only partner if you guys really want to get rid of Deep State. It's time to wake up and to support your president who (unlike yourself) understands how important partnership with Russia can be for your own country, pseudo-patriot Toddster.

I can only complement George Soros, his Deep State buddies and their loyal Media for a great job of brainwashing American population: so many people reject all the facts but prefer to believe Hollywood stories about "evil Russians". You live in a parallel world and are easy to manipulate.

However in a real world Russia is your one and only partner if you guys really want to get rid of Deep State. It's time to wake up and to support your president who (unlike yourself) understands how important partnership with Russia can be for your own country, pseudo-patriot Toddster.

I can only complement George Soros,

Yeah, poor Putin, never done anything, gets blamed for everything.

However in a real world Russia is your one and only partner

Hilarious!

I never understood that insane fear of zombies which is widely spread among Americans but now I realize - zombie have already occupied USA and partly EU. Toddsterpatriot is the brightest example proving that.

Some of us knew the US Government’s blaming Russia within hours of the shoot down, was clearly bogus. Remember John dipshit Kerry immediately blamed Russia and Big Ears followed shortly afterward. Both promised they would provide irrefutable evidence, but never did.

Russian propaganda being spread by Russian trolls.
American zombies call everything which differs from Soros propaganda "Russian propaganda".

While Soros propaganda makes you live in an artificially created parallel world, "Russian propaganda" always has been based on quite a few interesting facts, destroying surreal Hollywood stories Soros has been stuffing you with.

The US effort to preserve its global dominance is a costly endeavor based on threats and keeping the American people in the dark about what is going on, former US congressman and libertarian politician Ron Paul says.
Our modern-day empire requires a lot of force and lying to our people – Ron Paul

Last edited:
Some of us knew the US Government’s blaming Russia within hours of the shoot down, was clearly bogus. Remember John dipshit Kerry immediately blamed Russia and Big Ears followed shortly afterward. Both promised they would provide irrefutable evidence, but never did.
Gipper, thanks for all your smart posts on this board. If there were more people like yourself in USA, Deep State lies wouldn't have a chance to be as successful as they have been since Clinton's times (at least).

Russia lost the argument when they aggressively prevented international inspectors and investigators from inspecting and investigating the crash and crash site. After removing evidence local civilians and rebels were allowed to pillage and loot the huge crash site while bodies decomposed and were mutilated and devoured by wild animals, further contaminating the site.

This was a sickening and disgusting display or Russian morals and behavior.

Russia lost the argument when they aggressively prevented international inspectors and investigators from inspecting and investigating the crash and crash site. After removing evidence local civilians and rebels were allowed to pillage and loot the huge crash site while bodies decomposed and were mutilated and devoured by wild animals, further contaminating the site.

That's what you have been told, but it doesn't have anything to do with the truth and reality (like everything in your country).

That's what you have been told, but it doesn't have anything to do with the truth and reality (like everything in your country).
Camp believes whatever the State tells him. He can’t think for himself. Sadly there are way too many Americans like him.

Remember the first evidence the Russians presented?

mh17-2_3107711c.jpg

Yep, Russia claimed that MH17 was shot down by a fighter jet. Not only that, they claimed that it had been caught by satellite image, which would be pretty "lucky" to get.

Then Russia accepted it was shot down by a SAM, so this is clearly fake, and Russia accepts this is a fake photo.

How about the guys in Salisbury? They went on a two day trip to Salisbury Cathedral, they could afford to buy tickets to one London airport and out another, meaning they didn't get round trip, meaning it'd have cost more, and they booked pretty close to the time, probably being expensive, especially from Russia to London. Having all that money they then stayed in a small hotel room together, and instead of going to the cathedral they traveled all that way to go see, they went to some former Russian secret serviceman's house without, supposedly, knowing it was there.

The Russia govt is so full of crap, it plays on conspiracy theorists hoping they'll do all the hard work.

So many examples of Russia doing the "But, but, it could have been someone else, couldn't it?" without ever denying they did it.

After MH17 was downed ukr army intensively shelled the area while Donbass authorities closed that place for citizens so that everything was untouched by investigators' arrival. They also found flight recorders and gave them to Malaysians in 2 days.
Russian army provided radar recordings in 2 or 3 days while Ukrainian and American still haven't done it.
Donbass authorities didn't allow inspectors to the place for about 2 weeks, it's true but it was OSCE who supposed visit there dangerous and forbid it.

There's evidence it was the Russians. Most of that evidence is examples of the Russians getting caught in their own lies. See my previous post.

I've written a long-ish post before on the inconsistencies and tactics of the Russians in such things.

It all adds up.

Camp believes whatever the State tells him. He can’t think for himself. Sadly there are way too many Americans like him.
I have not been to the area lately, but I still have friends and communications with the area, particularly Kremenchuk.

Forum List

Back