Mexifornia politicians ask news agencies to leave ethnicity and images out of reports.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
A friend and neighbor who works as a producer at a major news agency in LA told me about ‘secret’ face to face meetings requested by big shot politicians here recently. He said they requested that reports exclude images and ethnicity of perpetrators. They requested that perpetrators not be described as “illegal” or “immigrant”.
Watching the news (his channel) last night a report went like this: “Man accused of sexually assaulting teen in South LA remains at large. The perpetrator is described as a small framed man approximately 5’6” tall wearing a blue hat and blue shirt.” No description of ethnicity.
UnBeFuckinLievable, this is how low politicians are willing to stoop...and not surprisingly the Liberal filth news agencies are willing to assist and stoop just as low.

Unless it has some level of necessity reports are already prohibited from describing a criminal as black.

Breaking news: Unidentified man gets his dreadlocks caught in Tommy Tainant s zipper. Police on way with scissors.

Last edited:
not anymore , all things are being re-engineered and hidden away . They even hide names so that people can't put 2 and 2 together BLoser .

not anymore , all things are being re-engineered and hidden away . They even hide names so that people can't put 2 and 2 together BLoser .

I hear ya...just another case where Mexicrats put illegal Mexicans ahead of public safety.

A friend and neighbor who works as a producer at a major news agency in LA told me about ‘secret’ face to face meetings requested by big shot politicians here recently. He said they requested that reports exclude images and ethnicity of perpetrators. They requested that perpetrators not be described as “illegal” or “immigrant”.
Watching the news (his channel) last night a report went like this: “Man accused of sexually assaulting teen in South LA remains at large. The perpetrator is described as a small framed man approximately 5’6” tall wearing a blue hat and blue shirt.” No description of ethnicity.
UnBeFuckinLievable, this is how low politicians are willing to stoop...and not surprisingly the Liberal filth news agencies are willing to assist and stoop just as low.
Yeah sure, will they block out the names too? "Jesus Rodrigo Hector Machado-Sanchez is suspected of killing three young girls...the race of Mr. Jesus is as yet unknown". :popcorn:

yeah , seems to me that they block out the names sometimes .

Forum List

Back