Mexico presses U.S. to guarantee natural gas supplies after Texas export ban

Screw Mexico; they constantly wreck their own wells and and pipelines and gas production, then whine for the U.S. to bail them out of their own narco-state corruption. We already solved their poverty problems by absorbing most of their poor and worthless yet they keep moving from stupid failure to Dumb And Dumber failures. Let the assholes choke on their own shit.

The U.S. taxpayers built and paid for those maquilas for them and those outsourcing companies in the first place, so they good steal good paying jobs from American workers. Let General Motors stock holders kiss their asses and hold their hands, and pay them until we get over our own problems.
Well this time it is idiot Republicans that can not maintain their own shit. Their incompetent asses should lose their jobs. Billions of dollars lost and can't keep their own people warm. What a bunch of fucking losers.

So what? I don't feel like freezing because some crooks cut deals at our expense, and I don't feel sorry for Mexican scabs working for multi-nationals who mooch off govt. programs while out-sourcing jobs. The Governor did the right thing in this case; feel free to whine about his other crap in another thread. I'm not a Republican and it ain't my job to give a shit what Democrats like either.
So what. Does not matter the state has more resources than any other state and aint bright enough to manage them or meet commitments. I get it you like gross mismanagement. Got ya . You deserve to have rolling black outs. What a dumb fuck.

Yeah that's what i said, dumbass. Speaking of dumb fucks, you deserve to starve while your Mexican 'victims' feed off your table, an event coming sooner than your dope addled Burb Brat mind can guess.. Lol at 'resources'; half of Mexico already lives here, butt smooch, and they use up resources, like gas and electricity.
You like incompetence and admit it. Hillarious

You're too stupid to even troll competently. If you think your post was funny you need to get to a rehab clinic ASAP.
Your dumb fucking ass admitted to liking incompetence. You my friend are the stupid one. Slobbering idiot realm. Hillarious

Poor faggot, can't come up with a half assed decent comeback.

Tard.

iu

Believe it or not, Mexicans are generally more conservative, and better mannered than Canadians.

Canadians tend to be much more globalist, culturally Marxist, and . . . well assholes.

Mexicans tend to be traditionalists.

I am not sure you really know what the real threat here is. . . .

Yes they are traditionalists; they sell their daughters to pimps for goats, would love to go back to the good old days of tossing women into volcanoes and pits, raiding their neighbors and palying soccer with their heads, and all kinds of other traditional Aztec
pastimes.

I don't see where the assholes can't wait a few days til a major crisis is over instead of sniveling like little bitches after all the free stuff they get from Uncle Sammy, including good jobs.
I see you have never actually interacted with, or had any Mexican friends.

Interesting.

iu

Believe it or not, Mexicans are generally more conservative, and better mannered than Canadians.

Canadians tend to be much more globalist, culturally Marxist, and . . . well assholes.

Yes they are traditionalists; they sell their daughters to pimps for goats, would love to go back to the good old days of tossing women into volcanoes and pits, raiding their neighbors and palying soccer with their heads, and all kinds of other traditional Aztec
pastimes.

I don't see where the assholes can't wait a few days til a major crisis is over instead of sniveling like little bitches after all the free stuff they get from Uncle Sammy, including good jobs.
I see you have never actually interacted with, or had any Mexican friends.

Interesting.

I see you never have; I grew up in El Paso and lived in Texas most of my life when in the States. I know them as a demographic very well, and you clearly don't.

Too bad we don't care.
Screw Mexico; they constantly wreck their own wells and and pipelines and gas production, then whine for the U.S. to bail them out of their own narco-state corruption. We already solved their poverty problems by absorbing most of their poor and worthless yet they keep moving from stupid failure to Dumb And Dumber failures. Let the assholes choke on their own shit.

The U.S. taxpayers built and paid for those maquilas for them and those outsourcing companies in the first place, so they good steal good paying jobs from American workers. Let General Motors stock holders kiss their asses and hold their hands, and pay them until we get over our own problems.

Wow.

What the hell ever happened to morality? To what made America great?

To, "you make a contract, you make a promise, and you keep that promise?"

Holy shit.

Are you folks even Americans? What the ever living fuck? :dunno:

iu
13. Fuck Mexicans. They're assholes.

Admit it, you're a wetback. You're probably the Rachel Dolezal of Chicos.

Well this time it is idiot Republicans that can not maintain their own shit. Their incompetent asses should lose their jobs. Billions of dollars lost and can't keep their own people warm. What a bunch of fucking losers.

So what? I don't feel like freezing because some crooks cut deals at our expense, and I don't feel sorry for Mexican scabs working for multi-nationals who mooch off govt. programs while out-sourcing jobs. The Governor did the right thing in this case; feel free to whine about his other crap in another thread. I'm not a Republican and it ain't my job to give a shit what Democrats like either.
So what. Does not matter the state has more resources than any other state and aint bright enough to manage them or meet commitments. I get it you like gross mismanagement. Got ya . You deserve to have rolling black outs. What a dumb fuck.

Yeah that's what i said, dumbass. Speaking of dumb fucks, you deserve to starve while your Mexican 'victims' feed off your table, an event coming sooner than your dope addled Burb Brat mind can guess.. Lol at 'resources'; half of Mexico already lives here, butt smooch, and they use up resources, like gas and electricity.

You're too stupid to even troll competently. If you think your post was funny you need to get to a rehab clinic ASAP.
Your dumb fucking ass admitted to liking incompetence. You my friend are the stupid one. Slobbering idiot realm. Hillarious

Tard.
Aw, aint you special call me names. Hillarious Typical idiot Trumpster call name spout idiot conspiracy theories. Shouldn't you be chasing Jewish space lasers right now?

Tard.
Aw, aint you special call me names. Hillarious Typical idiot Trumpster call name spout idiot conspiracy theories. Shouldn't you be chasing Jewish space lasers right now?

Spend all day trying to think of some comeback, and that's it??? lol

Too bad we don't care.

Wow.

What the hell ever happened to morality? To what made America great?

To, "you make a contract, you make a promise, and you keep that promise?"

Holy shit.

Are you folks even Americans? What the ever living fuck? :dunno:

iu
13. Fuck Mexicans. They're assholes.

Admit it, you're a wetback. You're probably the Rachel Dolezal of Chicos.

In real life I'm in a famous Mexican Glam Rock band.

Tard.

Spend all day trying to think of some comeback, and that's it??? lol
Bla,bla blob I have better shit to do than speak with blathering idiots. Have a nice life. Iggy

Forum List

Back