Mexico making effort to NOT take its citizens back from USA

Here's the problem wh Trump pissing off Mexico . Mexico then doesn't want to do us any favors.

If you catch someone who's undocumented, how do you prove their from Mexico without mexicos help?

Here's the problem wh Trump pissing off Mexico . Mexico then doesn't want to do us any favors.

If you catch someone who's undocumented, how do you prove their from Mexico without mexicos help?

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mexico has millions of their own undocumented. Third world shit down there.

Lots of central and South American cut thru Mexico .

Ironically, we'd be better off spending money securing Mexicos southern border ! It's a lot smaller and would be a fraction of the cost of a us wall.

Who cares?

Who cares ?! Ins ! How do you deport them if you don't know where to send them.

I doubt that issue is big enough to worry about. I'd guess that 1 in 1,000 are from somewhere other than Mexico. They used Mexico as their gateway. Let Mexico sort it out down there, make it their problem.

Timmy just likes to pretend that we can't enforce our laws.

Last edited:
Very simple fix that helps everyone.....

Execute these illegal fuckers. We get rid of them and Mexico doesn't have to take them back.

If we started shipping off our degenerates the left would be screaming bloody murder, the ACLU's collective head would explode, and the fucking UN would condemn us. But when Mexico and Cuba do it, then we are expected to take in these fuckers and take care of them.

Who cares?

If they are here on visa and overstayed, we know where to send them.

If they sneaked in, they can leave the way they came, likely through the southern border, and it's up to them to get back home. Mexico might want to come up with a plan to relocate people.

If we started shipping off our degenerates the left would be screaming bloody murder, the ACLU's collective head would explode, and the fucking UN would condemn us. But when Mexico and Cuba do it, then we are expected to take in these fuckers and take care of them.

But, but, but....we're America, we have lots of rich people, we're suppose to fund the worlds poor and desperate.
We're suppose to be "TOLERANT" and kiss the worlds ass while they steal from us and shit in our face.

I have known a great many Mexicans over the decades in southern California, it's been probably thousands of Mexicans. To the last, they have a love of country and patriotism toward Mexico that is as fierce as any.

Mexico has done nothing for them, gives them nothing, offers no future and an uncertain present. Mexico wants her people gone as much as possible as fast as possible.

Why do Mexicans love Mexico?
lol yea sure you have.....thousands.....lol.....
This is prime Mexico north. I know more Mexicans than the minority white people.
to know people you have to actually talk to them,and i dont mean just saying hi when you see them....and as bigoted as you come off with the shit you say around here,i dont believe you have known "thousands".....just like no one in the pot threads believe you have ever known any people who just smoke pot ....i dont believe you have ever sat around talking to a Mexican....your posts dont give that impression at all....

Splitting hairs here.
Let's cut to the chase. What's your thoughts? Do you believe Mexicans here pledge their allegiance to the United States or more so to their native country of Mexico?
For the record; the only other countries flag I ever see here in the melting pot of SoCal is the flag of Mexico.
i would not have answered that way to anyone else,tipsies posts that she has done about Mexicans tell me she does not care for them,so to say she KNOWS any is bullshit.....and as for your question,it depends on the Mexican.....i worked in the PO with 3-4 who were not born here but yet did 2-3 tours in Iraq,if those ones did not want to be here i dont think they would have signed up.....and yes there are many who dont feel they need to show anything towards this country because they are led to believe they are still in Mexico....

I have known a great many Mexicans over the decades in southern California, it's been probably thousands of Mexicans. To the last, they have a love of country and patriotism toward Mexico that is as fierce as any.

Mexico has done nothing for them, gives them nothing, offers no future and an uncertain present. Mexico wants her people gone as much as possible as fast as possible.

To summarize: Low iQ
Poor ability to reason
No moral compass
No core values
Poor leadership in family
Etc, etc

You and I live in the same locale and have totally different opinions of Mexicans living here. I think that most are decent and hard working people, and most are Catholic or Christian, both the legal and illegal. Love for the native country is natural for all peoples, yet Mexicans still join our military and police forces and fight for this country when necessary. I'm not condoning illegal immigration, but I imagine I would maybe do the same thing being in their situation, and don't consider them real criminals. Nafta greatly increased illegal immigration to this country you know. Our big agriculture companies flooded Mexico with agriculture products subsidized by our government (welfare for the wealthy) and their farmers couldn't be competitive any more so they headed northward (El Norte).

Last edited:

Who cares?

Doesn't matter. They came in from Mexico and they go back to Mexico. Let Mexico sort them out.

Who cares?

If they sneaked in, they can leave the way they came, likely through the southern border, and it's up to them to get back home. Mexico might want to come up with a plan to relocate people.

How so? Catapult them over the rio grande?

Do you imbeciles every think of the practical logistics of your inane ideas ?

Who cares?

Doesn't matter. They came in from Mexico and they go back to Mexico. Let Mexico sort them out.

Not arguing that point except - what if Mexico gets really tacky and says they won't accept the born in America offspring of the deported illegals parents?

Who cares?

Oh brother . How do know they came from Mexico ? We are talking about undocumented that were found in the USA already .

To summarize: Low iQ
Poor ability to reason
No moral compass
No core values
Poor leadership in family
Etc, etc

You and I live in the same locale and have totally different opinions of Mexicans living here. I think that most are decent and hard working people, and most are Catholic or Christian, both the legal and illegal. Love for the native country is natural for all peoples, yet Mexicans still join our military and police forces and fight for this country when necessary. I'm not condoning illegal immigration, but I imagine I would maybe do the same thing being in their situation, and don't consider them real criminals. Nafta greatly increased illegal immigration to this country you know. Our big agriculture companies flooded Mexico with agriculture products subsidized by our government (welfare for the wealthy) and their farmers couldn't be competitive any more so they headed northward (El Norte).
I love the Mexican people and have no problem with them living in the USA provided they are here legally. Others have come here from Mexico through the process of applying for citizenship and it isn't fair to those who came here and did things the right way. '

Imagine you were in a long line waiting to enter Disneyland with your family. A busload of people pull up and cut in line in front of you and your family. Then another busload arrives and those people all cut in front of you. Then you complain to a Disney employee and he says there is nothing they can do about it, they broke the fence down and buses will continue to arrive with people cutting in front of you and your family? Do you feel that is fair? Would you be upset? That is how legal immigrants living in the USA feel. Feel free to ask one of them.

Who cares?

Not arguing that point except - what if Mexico gets really tacky and says they won't accept the born in America offspring of the deported illegals parents?
They stay in America and their parents go home and apply for citizenship into the United States. Now the parents send money to America for their children instead of spending the money they earn in Mexico in Mexico. How long do you think that tackiness will last? Not too long, I assure you. Above all, the Mexican people are family oriented. More so than Americans. Strongly doubt Mexico would ever try such a thing.

Last edited:
Parachute them in....

Agreed......
These should work just fine.
upload_2017-3-5_17-36-4.png

Who cares?

YOu pay for them and house them.

Who cares?

Oh brother . How do know they came from Mexico ? We are talking about undocumented that were found in the USA already .
Mexican people come from Mexico, Timmy. Nicaraguan people come from Nicaragua. Cuban people from Cuba. Colombian people come from Columbia. While they may all speak Spanish, one can detect where they come from by their dialect. There are stark differences in pronunciations and usage of language. This isn't rocket science.

Who cares?

YOu pay for them and house them.

God you are stupid .

I AM NOT FOR OPEN BORDERS ANS FORGIVING ALL ILLEGALS !

I also live in the real world . We only have so much immigration enforcement resources . Let's use them wisely . Better to catch the illegal gang banger instead of the dreamer kid who came here as a child.

Who cares?

Mexican people come from Mexico, Timmy. Nicaraguan people come from Nicaragua. Cuban people from Cuba. Colombian people come from Columbia. While they may all speak Spanish, one can detect where they come from by their dialect. There are stark differences in pronunciations and usage of language. This isn't rocket science.

Most came in through Mexico. I bet Mexican authorities assist them. They allow them into the country long enough for them to get to our border. That means they go back to Mexico and let them deal with the problem that they helped create.

The quickest way to get people to leave on their own is to stop any benefits for illegals. No citizenship for anchor babies and make that retroactive. Take away the reasons they sneak in and they'll stop coming and those here will self-deport.

Forum List

Back