Mexico making effort to NOT take its citizens back from USA

Mexico doesn't even want their own citizens to return home.

Hmmmm....

Why don't they want their best and brightest citizens to return home?

News from The Associated Press

MIAMI (AP) -- Not only is the Mexican government not building a wall; it's spending $50 million to beef up its legal aid to migrants who fear deportation, a response to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.
Stealing from America is 30% of the Mexican GDP.

Who cares?

Who cares ?! Ins ! How do you deport them if you don't know where to send them.

If they are here on visa and overstayed, we know where to send them.

If they sneaked in, they can leave the way they came, likely through the southern border, and it's up to them to get back home. Mexico might want to come up with a plan to relocate people.

How so? Catapult them over the rio grande?

Do you imbeciles every think of the practical logistics of your inane ideas ?
YOu pay for them and house them.

God you are stupid .

I AM NOT FOR OPEN BORDERS ANS FORGIVING ALL ILLEGALS !

I also live in the real world . We only have so much immigration enforcement resources . Let's use them wisely . Better to catch the illegal gang banger instead of the dreamer kid who came here as a child.
I think that's already underway, but you on the left are protesting those actions.
I think that what we should do instead is make it impossible for them to get work here if they're illegal and they'll leave on their own.

I have known a great many Mexicans over the decades in southern California, it's been probably thousands of Mexicans. To the last, they have a love of country and patriotism toward Mexico that is as fierce as any.

Mexico has done nothing for them, gives them nothing, offers no future and an uncertain present. Mexico wants her people gone as much as possible as fast as possible.

Why do Mexicans love Mexico?

To summarize: Low iQ
Poor ability to reason
No moral compass
No core values
Poor leadership in family
Etc, etc

You and I live in the same locale and have totally different opinions of Mexicans living here. I think that most are decent and hard working people, and most are Catholic or Christian, both the legal and illegal. Love for the native country is natural for all peoples, yet Mexicans still join our military and police forces and fight for this country when necessary. I'm not condoning illegal immigration, but I imagine I would maybe do the same thing being in their situation, and don't consider them real criminals. Nafta greatly increased illegal immigration to this country you know. Our big agriculture companies flooded Mexico with agriculture products subsidized by our government (welfare for the wealthy) and their farmers couldn't be competitive any more so they headed northward (El Norte).

I'd say you've been extremely lucky to only encounter the "good ones" or your perception of things may be a bit skewed.
Their low iQ, ignorance to the U.S. system and language barrier prevents them from ever working a job outside of an entry level wage. 2 in 10 are incarcerated and nearly 4 in 10 ride the backs of taxpayers via welfare. Intuitively stereotyping here; they literally trash every community they inhabit, they are horrible parents, households lack legitimate leadership and the cycle continues.
Like I said, somehow you've been lucky or you've turned a blind eye.

Here's the problem wh Trump pissing off Mexico . Mexico then doesn't want to do us any favors.

If you catch someone who's undocumented, how do you prove their from Mexico without mexicos help?
Who cares?

Doesn't matter. They came in from Mexico and they go back to Mexico. Let Mexico sort them out.

Oh brother . How do know they came from Mexico ? We are talking about undocumented that were found in the USA already .
Mexican people come from Mexico, Timmy. Nicaraguan people come from Nicaragua. Cuban people from Cuba. Colombian people come from Columbia. While they may all speak Spanish, one can detect where they come from by their dialect. There are stark differences in pronunciations and usage of language. This isn't rocket science.

Mexico still has to take them back! Theycanbe dicks about it and say." Mr x is not Mexican . He can't come in".

Hmmmm....

MIAMI (AP) -- Not only is the Mexican government not building a wall; it's spending $50 million to beef up its legal aid to migrants who fear deportation, a response to President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.

For them, $50 million is a drop in the bucket compared to the billions sent back to Mexico by illegal aliens in the U.S. Mexico doesn't want them back because they are more valuable to them when they are here working illegally.

I suspect they also benefit from the drug cartels. Witnesses over the years have seen the Mexican military assisting cartels.

They are corrupt and do nothing for their citizens. They see America as a doormat that exists for them to take advantage of in every way possible.

Of course, they will fight to keep people here. And liberal judges will ignore the law and judge based on their feelings about the issue.

There is no legal argument for entering a country illegally and being allowed to stay. Those who overstayed their visas are also in violation of the law.

Snowflakes use Mexicans like our Forefathers used Africans. Racists.

Mexico still has to take them back! Theycanbe dicks about it and say." Mr x is not Mexican . He can't come in".

And the left has yet to bash Mexico as being bigoted for their incredibly strict immigration laws that they enforce. They don't even care about their own, let alone others that they helped sneak into our borders. They knowingly allow people from other countries to enter Mexico because they know they are passing through to the U.S. border. They need to help solve the problem that they helped create. They are dicks, especially in the way they want their poor and their criminals to come to our country and take advantage of us. They rely on the billions sent back to Mexico by illegal aliens who work here, usually under fake or stolen identities. I don't give a shit what they say. Time to make them get their shit together and fix their country.

It's 3am for illegal alien criminals in America. You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

Mexico has always had incredibly corrupt Governments. It's refused to take care of its People for centuries. If the Gringos are dumb enough to take in all the poor and criminals, than so be it. That's how corrupt Mexico Governments have approached it.

Maybe Gringos should stop being so dumb? Maybe they should secure the border and end Illegal Immigration? What do ya think? Just a thought anyway.

Hmmmm....

Of course they don't want them back, their sending money back to Mexico. The Government would be fools to want them back. Their economy would probably collapse when people couldnt go shopping anymore. And the sad thing is, this is also a crutch for them to get by on, without really fixing things in their home country.

Hmmmm....

All I know is, Latinos across America are living in fear every day thanks to Trump's deportation policies.

In fact, I'm most fearful for my Latino mother-in-law that lives at 3923 5th Street LA 30094, blue house on the corner, she gets off at 6 P.M.

Mexico has always had incredibly corrupt Governments. It's refused to take care of its People for centuries. If the Gringos are dumb enough to take in all the poor and criminals, than so be it. That's how corrupt Mexico Governments have approached it.

Maybe Gringos should stop being so dumb? Maybe they should secure the border and end Illegal Immigration? What do ya think? Just a thought anyway.

A Caballero had a dog and ... gringo was his name-O......

Oh wait a minute, wrong dog!

upload_2017-3-5_18-48-29.png

Hmmmm....

Of course they don't want them back, their sending money back to Mexico. The Government would be fools to want them back. Their economy would probably collapse when people couldnt go shopping anymore. And the sad thing is, this is also a crutch for them to get by on, without really fixing things in their home country.

Yeah, why would they want their criminals back? The Gringos were dumb enough to allow them in. It's their problem now. Common sense, no?

Hmmmm....

Just the party of increased litigation, claiming to be for capitalism.

I have known a great many Mexicans over the decades in southern California, it's been probably thousands of Mexicans. To the last, they have a love of country and patriotism toward Mexico that is as fierce as any.

Mexico has done nothing for them, gives them nothing, offers no future and an uncertain present. Mexico wants her people gone as much as possible as fast as possible.

Because, dear; Capitalism is Wonderful when you have enough capital and a favorable exchange rate.

Here's the problem wh Trump pissing off Mexico . Mexico then doesn't want to do us any favors.

If you catch someone who's undocumented, how do you prove their from Mexico without mexicos help?
Who cares?

Doesn't matter. They came in from Mexico and they go back to Mexico. Let Mexico sort them out.

Oh brother . How do know they came from Mexico ? We are talking about undocumented that were found in the USA already .
Mexican people come from Mexico, Timmy. Nicaraguan people come from Nicaragua. Cuban people from Cuba. Colombian people come from Columbia. While they may all speak Spanish, one can detect where they come from by their dialect. There are stark differences in pronunciations and usage of language. This isn't rocket science.

Good luck with that and a Judge.... Need actual proof... Some of these people have not been in there original country since childhood...

Poor ability to reason
No moral compass
No core values
Etc, etc

You and I live in the same locale and have totally different opinions of Mexicans living here. I think that most are decent and hard working people, and most are Catholic or Christian, both the legal and illegal. Love for the native country is natural for all peoples, yet Mexicans still join our military and police forces and fight for this country when necessary. I'm not condoning illegal immigration, but I imagine I would maybe do the same thing being in their situation, and don't consider them real criminals. Nafta greatly increased illegal immigration to this country you know. Our big agriculture companies flooded Mexico with agriculture products subsidized by our government (welfare for the wealthy) and their farmers couldn't be competitive any more so they headed northward (El Norte).
I love the Mexican people and have no problem with them living in the USA provided they are here legally. Others have come here from Mexico through the process of applying for citizenship and it isn't fair to those who came here and did things the right way. '

Imagine you were in a long line waiting to enter Disneyland with your family. A busload of people pull up and cut in line in front of you and your family. Then another busload arrives and those people all cut in front of you. Then you complain to a Disney employee and he says there is nothing they can do about it, they broke the fence down and buses will continue to arrive with people cutting in front of you and your family? Do you feel that is fair? Would you be upset? That is how legal immigrants living in the USA feel. Feel free to ask one of them.

Anybody wants to deprive me of disneyland, make my day. I live not far from there, been about 3 times including the first few weeks of it's opening in the '50s. The most boringest place on earth. I get your sentiment though and agree with it. I'm just saying that desperate people will do desperate things, and if a thousand people sneak into this country from Mexico this month, this doesn't send a signal to our government to say "oh oh, we have a thousand more illegals this month, so we have to deprive a thousand people waiting in line from coming here". It doesn't work that way.

Poor ability to reason
No moral compass
No core values
Etc, etc

I love the Mexican people and have no problem with them living in the USA provided they are here legally. Others have come here from Mexico through the process of applying for citizenship and it isn't fair to those who came here and did things the right way. '

Imagine you were in a long line waiting to enter Disneyland with your family. A busload of people pull up and cut in line in front of you and your family. Then another busload arrives and those people all cut in front of you. Then you complain to a Disney employee and he says there is nothing they can do about it, they broke the fence down and buses will continue to arrive with people cutting in front of you and your family? Do you feel that is fair? Would you be upset? That is how legal immigrants living in the USA feel. Feel free to ask one of them.

Anybody wants to deprive me of disneyland, make my day. I live not far from there, been about 3 times including the first few weeks of it's opening in the '50s. The most boringest place on earth. I get your sentiment though and agree with it. I'm just saying that desperate people will do desperate things, and if a thousand people sneak into this country from Mexico this month, this doesn't send a signal to our government to say "oh oh, we have a thousand more illegals this month, so we have to deprive a thousand people waiting in line from coming here". It doesn't work that way.
Actually it does because there are people applying to come here from all over the world, Jason. No one gets to jump the fence or cut in line. That isn't how it works. I do feel a great deal of sympathy for the Mexican people who are in fear for their lives due to Cartel wars and lawlessness but it is going to require them standing their ground and praying for their own country, running for office there, being vigilant in their work there to turn things around. Vote the corruption out of office and keep it out. We did it here which is how President Trump won. The people didn't want the Clinton Crime Family running this country. They were ready to turn it around. Still there is going to be a battle up ahead because evil doesn't release its grip that easily. Which is why people have to pray for their countries.

I could have left here in the midst of Obama's rule of lawlessness for 8 years but I chose to stay and keep praying for it because this is my country.

Hmmmm....

Well then! I suppose we should give them $50 million less next year!

How much money does the U.S. give to Mexico?

Who cares?

Most came in through Mexico. I bet Mexican authorities assist them. They allow them into the country long enough for them to get to our border. That means they go back to Mexico and let them deal with the problem that they helped create.

The quickest way to get people to leave on their own is to stop any benefits for illegals. No citizenship for anchor babies and make that retroactive. Take away the reasons they sneak in and they'll stop coming and those here will self-deport.
If a law were passed fining any company who hires illegal aliens 1 million dollars for every illegal employee they are caught working, you'll see how fast the benefits disappear. The reason the companies / businesses of America hire illegal aliens is that it is cost effective. When they have to pay out 1 million dollars per illegal hire? The door will be closed for good.

To ensure this, American families who seek to hire illegals for their childcare, lawn care, drywall installs/ home improvements should be fined 100,000 dollars the first time and then it goes up. If they don't have it the govt puts a lien against their home. Again, you will see that the work opportunity will be shut down and those who are here illegally will soon be leaving of their own accord.

As Jasonfree said, Desperate people do desperate things. It's time our govt. got desperately serious about stopping illegal immigration.

Most came in through Mexico. I bet Mexican authorities assist them. They allow them into the country long enough for them to get to our border. That means they go back to Mexico and let them deal with the problem that they helped create.

The quickest way to get people to leave on their own is to stop any benefits for illegals. No citizenship for anchor babies and make that retroactive. Take away the reasons they sneak in and they'll stop coming and those here will self-deport.
If a law were passed fining any company who hires illegal aliens 1 million dollars for every illegal employee they are caught working, you'll see how fast the benefits disappear. The reason the companies / businesses of America hire illegal aliens is that it is cost effective. When they have to pay out 1 million dollars per illegal hire? The door will be closed for good.

To ensure this, American families who seek to hire illegals for their childcare, lawn care, drywall installs/ home improvements should be fined 100,000 dollars the first time and then it goes up. If they don't have it the govt puts a lien against their home. Again, you will see that the work opportunity will be shut down and those who are here illegally will soon be leaving of their own accord.

As Jasonfree said, Desperate people do desperate things. It's time our govt. got desperately serious about stopping illegal immigration.

That's a bit excessive, don't you think? $5K would be enough. The government already takes enough people's homes.

Forum List

Back