Mexico demands trucks into the U.S.A.

Treaties are part of the supreme law of the land.

Nafta was ratified back in the day of Bush I nearly 20 years ago. It is our legal obligation.

As to wheter or not it makes sense, they should have thought of it back then

The problem I see is that we even listen when Mexico makes demands. I say let their trucks in. The Texas and Arizona National guard could use the RPG practice. :D

Nafta was ratified back in the day of Bush I nearly 20 years ago. It is our legal obligation.

Exactly.

The United States signed a trade treaty and now is not abiding by it.

It's shameful.
I agree. Rosa Parks should have just shut up and gone to the back of the bus too.

Or at least until it is repealed. If we do not want to follow it then that is what we should be doing rather than simply ignoring it. As for what Mexico wants: could care less. If it is good for us we should continue but other than that we have ZERO obligation with Mexico (that is IF we were to cancel the treaty.)

Honestly, if I could ID one of these vehicles I would happily engage in a terrorist act. Some kind of sabotage perhaps a bunch of flat tires or something or maybe a pile of dog shit in the filthy invader's cab.

Last edited:
The unions are going to love this, more lost jobs.
Not to mention safety issues with trucks and quality of drivers.
In a few years truck drivers will be one of those jobs that Americans will refuse to do...or so they will tell us.

"Mexico is not willing to take that anymore. We need a program that is permanent, that has certainty and complies with NAFTA. And we're not willing to accept anything less than that."

Oh, really? Anyone know how to say in Spanish, Well then hows about you bend over and stick it up your ass, spik-boy?

That's fine. So long as they are road worthy trucks..there should be no problem.

Exactly.

The United States signed a trade treaty and now is not abiding by it.

It's shameful.
I agree. Rosa Parks should have just shut up and gone to the back of the bus too.

I award this the biggest non-sequitur in the thread! :lol:

In a few years truck drivers will be one of those jobs that Americans will refuse to do...or so they will tell us.

I don't like much that comes out of Mexico these days, but if it helps to loosen the stranglehold our unions have on progress, then I am all for it!:clap2:

I don't like much that comes out of Mexico these days, but if it helps to loosen the stranglehold our unions have on progress, then I am all for it!:clap2:

Good for you, and I see your all for giving away America on block at a time. Don't try and fix it, but give it away. Be proud, be very proud.

Good for you, and I see your all for giving away America on block at a time. Don't try and fix it, but give it away. Be proud, be very proud.

How did you get there from what I posted?

Taking jobs from Americans, and giving them to the Mexicans.

Taking jobs from Americans, and giving them to the Mexicans.

Not at all. Taking union jobs from Americans and briging pay scales for truck drivers in America back to levels that actully make sense...yes.

Fuck Mexico. It's time to start thinking about what America wants.

I agree Willow. Our problem is we have presidential power that is working outside of Congress, and somehow they (Bush & Obama) have cut deals. Why Congress hasn't investigated this? I don't know. They can make treaties(?) is my guess, but why are they also silent?

Forum List

Back