Mexicans Have Plans

Jose you don't like Mexican women? they are smoking hot!

MexicanEagle_W375b.jpg

salma-hayek-decollete-hottest-cougar-life-milf-cougars-milfs.jpg

07-barbara-mori-foto-070610-lg.jpg

That's what about 1% of what Mexican women look like. The rest are as wide as they are tall. Make good bowling balls.

No need to frighten me to death with all those pics, Gravity.

I've been surrounded by those damn chicanas my whole life, much to my chagrin.

I'd take Helen Thomas over a truckload full of mexican and cuban mamacitas any day of the week.

458px-Helen_Thomas_2009.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, now seriously.

It is almost universally accepted that caucasian girls have the most beautiful, angelical faces and overall apperance of all the human races.

The fact that any guy in his right mind may prefer Jen Lopez over any relatively decent anglo girl is simply beyond me.

And RC Christian, you SOB, no need to worry about José producing a litter of chicanitos with Nicole...

What's gonna happen if a billion Josés marry/reproduce with Nicole?

What's gonna happen if a billion Samsons, Sailors, RC Christians marry/reproduce with those chicanas posted here?

White chicks will go the way of the Dodo faster than I can say Pancho Villa. There will be no more Nicoles for me to drool over. It doesn't take an Einstein to realise that.

I will never willingly participate in the destruction of the object of my affection.

If this is racism so be it...

Last edited:
I would venture to say that none of those posted are chicanas. At least the last two are not.

I would venture to say that none of those posted are chicanas. At least the last two are not.

Whoa!! This is what I call an expert on hispanic peoples!!

Can you distinguish between Hondurans and Guatemalans as well? :D

José;3146767 said:
And RC Christian, you SOB, no need to worry about José producing a litter of chicanitos with Nicole...

What's gonna happen if a billion Josés marry/reproduce with Nicole?

What's gonna happen if a billion Samsons, Sailors, RC Christians marry/reproduce with those chicanas posted here?

White chicks will go the way of the Dodo faster than I can say Pancho Villa. There will be no more Nicoles for me to drool over. It doesn't take an Einstein to realise that.

I will never willingly participate in the destruction of the object of my affection.

If this is racism so be it...

WINNER OF MISS LATIN AMERICA!

UglyWoman.gif

wow... there's this whole great big catholic conspiracy going on and the only person who knows about it is some guy on a message board.

**** OOOOOh! That must be why real legit Investigators from multiple countries are investigating the Vatican. It's a "conspiracy"!! Gosh, even a "whole great big catholic conspiracy"!!!! It's not a criminal rats nest in the Vatican! Naw! It's a "conspiracy" against the Vatican!!! So what if the Vatican is a key player in terrorism, right? That would be what, just something from Vatican Social Services??

Not in my book, and I happen to be a Catholic.

Jillian, tell me -- what newspapers do you read? I'm asking specifically about legit news print media, by the way.

wow... there's this whole great big catholic conspiracy going on and the only person who knows about it is some guy on a message board.

Apparently, the USMB n00bs are all about bringing the "truth" to us poor unenlightened posters.

I still say if Americans weren't such addicts, the demand wouldn't be there for imported illegal drugs, and the problem of drug wars would be solved. But as we know, criticizing the bad habits of Americans is such a "liberal" thing, so the situation will never be dealt with from the inside out.

Apparently, the USMB n00bs are all about bringing the "truth" to us poor unenlightened posters.

I still say if Americans weren't such addicts, the demand wouldn't be there for imported illegal drugs, and the problem of drug wars would be solved. But as we know, criticizing the bad habits of Americans is such a "liberal" thing, so the situation will never be dealt with from the inside out.

*** The majority of Americans are not addicts, which is exactly why the cartels are upping their efforts to get more addictions going.

I would also suggest that all Immigrants here and abroad migrate to Vatican City.

And plan to stay.

José;3146744 said:

I'd take Helen Thomas over a truckload full of mexican and cuban mamacitas any day of the week.

Helen says no thanks.

1928.jpg

Are any of you aware of the fact the Catholic churches in the USA have turned all Social Services over to care of Immigrants?? That isn't Vatican money -- that's membership monies that is and has always been designated to help our people in need. Now, Americans CANNOT get any assistance from their own Catholic Social Services, none whatsoever.

One step further, if you are Catholic and your Parish has had a "building fund" running for a long time, your so-called "priest" could be snatching the money from that fund. That Parish and it's money IS most certainly your business and don't let some hothead priest tell you otherwise. We've all had a real problem with scumbags wearing the robes and everyone is sick of it. Do your part to help clean up the rats nest in our churches. If they want to play, YOU play. You don't let a scumbag shove you around, and most assuredly don't buy into that crap that they speak for Jesus. They do not. It is most certainly your responsibility to help do something to clean up this massive mess.

Dare to be a Fed Up Catholic.

José;3146744 said:

Helen says no thanks.

1928.jpg

Why so angry, Maggie? Did you take it personally? Are you a chicana hiding behind an anglo screen name?

Am I not entitled to my own personal preferences?

José;3148284 said:

Whoa!! This is what I call an expert on hispanic peoples!!

Can you distinguish between Hondurans and Guatemalans as well? :D

Here's a lesson for you Jose - ONLY Mexican-AMERICANS are CHICANAS!!! The ones on the pics are mexican NATIONALS! That's okay - no need to thank me.

Jose why you hatin' on latinas fool? What isn't to like about big old hoopty ear rings? As a certified gringo I approve this message.

Originally posted on José
Here's a lesson for you Jose - ONLY Mexican-AMERICANS are CHICANAS!!! The ones on the pics are mexican NATIONALS! That's okay - no need to thank me.

I know what chicana means (wish I didn't). I just didn't bother to see who those girls really were and just assumed they were "mexico-americanas".

My bad.

Originally posted by R.C. Christian
Jose why you hatin' on latinas fool? What isn't to like about big old hoopty ear rings? As a certified gringo I approve this message.

If you have already made up your mind about the Two Stepsisters being prettier than Cinderella herself there's not much I can say to make you see what's in front of your eyes, pal. :D

Forum List

Back