Mexicans Have Plans

José;3133668 said:
[LOL

100 years from now, Mexicans will use the same dirty little trick to whitewash their landgrab of half of America:

They will focus entirely on Mexican legal immigration in the 20th, 21th century and conveniently sweep under the carpet the millions who just jumped the fence in the same period. :lol: :lol:

There are still Mexican posters from that era that were distributed throughout the US that are evidence of the claim. LA RAZA just doesn't want to admit it. They also don't want to admit that Mexicans invited Americans to Texas to "take care of the Indians".

I laugh every time I see the Mexicans and Indians march together at one of those "hate America" rallies. Two bitter enemies pretending to be friends. What HYPOCRISY!:eusa_whistle:

When 20 millioin illegal aliens are legalized, who will do the dirty work they did when they were illegal? and were will businesses get cheap labor? If businesses have to pay higher wages, they will not hire as many people and produce less.

Everybody wins when there is illegal immigration in the tens of millions.

Vicente Fox on Poverty, Paternalism and the Lessons He Learned as Mexico's President

The Keys to Prosperity

Fox said he reduced poverty in Mexico during his six years in office, primarily by maintaining steady economic growth and keeping inflation in check. "To defeat poverty, you have to grow the size of your economy, per capita income and distribution of income…. During my administration, we grew an average 2.5% a year, which is not much compared to the double-digit growth of China or the 8% or 9% of India or other nations that go way above 5%.... But even having grown 2.5%, we were able to reduce poverty by 35%. Thirty-five percent of Mexican families during those six years had the opportunity to overcome, by their own efforts, their condition of poverty

*** Let me tell you something about Vincente Fox. That creep is/was mafioso, it was and is a well known fact in Mexico, and he was in daily telephone contact with Mexican troublemakers/criminals living in the US the entire time he held the Presidency. That guy ain't no good guy.

I think the biggest problem we Americans have is that we flat do not have the facts, and significant facts are indeed withheld so we can be easily manipulated.

What is this? Goons can take a pig, give it a bath and dress it in a suit, and people think it's a "good guy". Well that one ain't and never was.

No, it isn't the Mexican people who have plans and schemes.

All that comes right out of the Vatican -- INCLUDING THE VIOLENCE.

Mexicans Have Plans for the American Southwest They vow to take it over
They already did. You guys were too busy looking at Britney's snatch shots and the latest NASCAR races to notice.

What the hell do you have a picture of that sadistic, raw-chicken eating, clownish, POS, commie trash Castro for? Do you have a secret wish to have sex with him and "gay Che?"

Fidel Castro will thankfully be worm food in the near future, and the world will be one mis-fit better off. Fuck commies.

** Uh Lasher, I hate to tell you this BUT ...

Fidel Castro is yet another CATHOLIC bad boy. You might want to look around some History books and read just how many of the heinous sub-humans who savaged humankind were CATHOLIC BAD BOYS working FOR THE VATICAN.

They already did. You guys were too busy looking at Britney's snatch shots and the latest NASCAR races to notice.

I was too busy drinking malt liquor and looking at Coco's ass to notice.

Well there you go, bucko. Now, do you know how to speak Spanish yet? If not, better learn soon or there will be no Spanish speaking job for you. :lol:

I did learn spanish to ask for lap dances from the Mexican strippers.

How refreshing. We have plenty of anti-Muslims, and a decent few anti-semites on the board... and now we have our very own anti-Catholic.

Idiot.

They also don't want to admit that Mexicans invited Americans to Texas to "take care of the Indians".

Well, Mexico certainly did not invite these guys:

All people wishing to live in Texas were expected to report to the nearest Mexican authority for permission to settle (and swear an oath of allegiance to Mexico). The rules were widely disregarded and many families became squatters.

Mexican Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Originally posted by Angelhair
100 years from now Mexico will be in the same shape ONLY with 75% less people wondering where did all the 'gringos' go and what do we do now??????? Their land grab will just be another third world country where people will be jumping the fence to CANADA!!!

Angelhair, you and I have already discussed my solution to the problem of illegal immigration in the US over and over and over again. It's getting a bit tiring by now.

Opinion%20-%20Moratorium%20demonstration.jpg

It's not my fault you and rest of America are too lazy and coward to implement my solution.

José;3137110 said:
100 years from now Mexico will be in the same shape ONLY with 75% less people wondering where did all the 'gringos' go and what do we do now??????? Their land grab will just be another third world country where people will be jumping the fence to CANADA!!!

Angelhair, you and I have already discussed my solution to the problem of illegal immigration in the US over and over and over again. It's getting a bit tiring by now.

It's not my fault you and rest of America are too lazy and coward to implement my solution.

Jose, your solution is to go out into the streets like the vietnam protestors to see if that works. Well, it won't cause this is not a war per se. It's a human condition based on the inability of third world nations to care for their people. The ONLY solution to this problem is for the military to be at the border - and you are correct in that the leaders of today are too cowardly to implement THAT!

Vicente Fox on Poverty, Paternalism and the Lessons He Learned as Mexico's President

The Keys to Prosperity

Fox said he reduced poverty in Mexico during his six years in office, primarily by maintaining steady economic growth and keeping inflation in check. "To defeat poverty, you have to grow the size of your economy, per capita income and distribution of income…. During my administration, we grew an average 2.5% a year, which is not much compared to the double-digit growth of China or the 8% or 9% of India or other nations that go way above 5%.... But even having grown 2.5%, we were able to reduce poverty by 35%. Thirty-five percent of Mexican families during those six years had the opportunity to overcome, by their own efforts, their condition of poverty

*** Let me tell you something about Vincente Fox. That creep is/was mafioso, it was and is a well known fact in Mexico, and he was in daily telephone contact with Mexican troublemakers/criminals living in the US the entire time he held the Presidency. That guy ain't no good guy.

I think the biggest problem we Americans have is that we flat do not have the facts, and significant facts are indeed withheld so we can be easily manipulated.

What is this? Goons can take a pig, give it a bath and dress it in a suit, and people think it's a "good guy". Well that one ain't and never was.

Even most Mexican jounalist admit that Fox was working with the drug cartels.

José;3137065 said:
They also don't want to admit that Mexicans invited Americans to Texas to "take care of the Indians".

Well, Mexico certainly did not invite these guys:

All people wishing to live in Texas were expected to report to the nearest Mexican authority for permission to settle (and swear an oath of allegiance to Mexico). The rules were widely disregarded and many families became squatters.

Mexican Texas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rent History Channel's "The Alamo" to learn the truth!

José;3137110 said:

Where's the lady with the tamales?

How refreshing. We have plenty of anti-Muslims, and a decent few anti-semites on the board... and now we have our very own anti-Catholic.

Idiot.

Please don't use that worn out claim on me. It in no way will thwart the facts.

I, by the way, happen to be -- Catholic. As well, I am in contact with other Catholics all over the world who are just as alarmed as I when it comes to the rats nest in our own church leadership. And just FYI, there are entire Parishes who are fed up.

I would also suggest that before you decide to call anyone else an "idiot" that you study some history and talk with people who lived historic events.

If you can read.

Even most Mexican jounalist admit that Fox was working with the drug cartels.

Where o where was wikileaks then???????

Maggie, just because you don't have any information on what is going on, and likely never even traveled outside your own neighborhood, doesn't mean others who do are some sort of "gullibot".

Have you even taken the time to go to Arizona and look at the desert where those people are crossing? Have you ever sat through Mass and actually listened to a Priest spew support and excuses for the crimes the Mexicans are committing? Or perhaps you missed all the protests and marches in Arizona -- all organized by Priests.

Are you even aware of the fact the current Pope and Cardinals are all nazis?? Did you know about the Vatican ratlining Palestinians and nazis to South America?

We aren't dealing with a bag of sugar plums here, kiddo. These are people with a deadly agenda and it's already clear they have absolutely no respect for American laws, the lives of other people, and certainly no respect for law enforcement. They are also running a huge dope highway through the United States, and that doesn't happen to qualify as free trade, kiddo.

José;3138473 said:

Then stop calling LilOlady the "BigOlBitch", Sailor.

If you're worried about mexican territorial expansionism, stop calling her names and join her crusade against illegal mexicans, for heaven's sake!!

Yo, Slowpoke Jose.........ever hear of sarcasm? I was pointing out that this irrational fear that you have of a Mexican takeover was reflected in some ads even.

I guess subtlety is lost on you.

BTW.........Big Old Bitch is a racist whore.

Forum List

Back