Mexicans Have Plans

And Jose, keep your lettuce picking paws off of our hot white chicks ummmkay? White chicks dig money, and not some bouncy 64 impala with curb feelers, LOL.

LOL Jose. Nicole is just way too white, not to mention way too thin.

The hell she is!!

Everytime I see Nicole I close my eyes and make belief I'm viking warrior lying dead on the battlefield and she's a Valkirie coming down from the sky to take me to Valhalla.

All those mexican mamacitas Samson, Sailor and you seem to worship :cheeky-smiley-018: :cheeky-smiley-018: are not worth one of her fingernails in my book.

Originally posted by R.C. Christian
And Jose, keep your lettuce picking paws off of our hot white chicks ummmkay? White chicks dig money, and not some bouncy 64 impala with curb feelers, LOL.

Yeah... I know I'm about as anglo as Puff Daddy you don't need to remind me. :( :(

But I can still dream, can't I?

Hell, shrinks have even come up with a name for my condition:

Xenophily or xenophilia: "xenos" (ξένος) (stranger, unknown, foreign) and "philia" (φιλία) (love, attraction). In common usage it means an attraction to foreign peoples, cultures, or customs. For example, a person may date someone of another race not because they like them as people but specifically because they are different.

Xenophily - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

José;3139470 said:
[
Xenophily or xenophilia: "xenos" (ξένος) (stranger, unknown, foreign) and "philia" (φιλία) (love, attraction). In common usage it means an attraction to foreign peoples, cultures, or customs. For example, a person may date someone of another race not because they like them as people but specifically because they are different.

Must be why the half way decent Mexicans can't stand to live near their own people and keep moving into white neighborhoods.

José;3139470 said:
[

Must be why the half way decent Mexicans can't stand to live near their own people and keep moving into white neighborhoods.

Not even xenophilia will work for ya, pal.

super-fat-man-on-a-scooter.jpg

"Maria Conchita" is not THAT desperate. :D

Last edited:
Maggie, just because you don't have any information on what is going on, and likely never even traveled outside your own neighborhood, doesn't mean others who do are some sort of "gullibot".

Have you even taken the time to go to Arizona and look at the desert where those people are crossing? Have you ever sat through Mass and actually listened to a Priest spew support and excuses for the crimes the Mexicans are committing? Or perhaps you missed all the protests and marches in Arizona -- all organized by Priests.

Are you even aware of the fact the current Pope and Cardinals are all nazis?? Did you know about the Vatican ratlining Palestinians and nazis to South America?

We aren't dealing with a bag of sugar plums here, kiddo. These are people with a deadly agenda and it's already clear they have absolutely no respect for American laws, the lives of other people, and certainly no respect for law enforcement. They are also running a huge dope highway through the United States, and that doesn't happen to qualify as free trade, kiddo.

This thread needs to be moved to Conspiracy Theories. Jeezus, between the Mexicans, the neoNazis, the Commies, the Muslims, we're DOOMED! DOOMED I tell ya!!

Maggie, just because you don't have any information on what is going on, and likely never even traveled outside your own neighborhood, doesn't mean others who do are some sort of "gullibot".

Have you even taken the time to go to Arizona and look at the desert where those people are crossing? Have you ever sat through Mass and actually listened to a Priest spew support and excuses for the crimes the Mexicans are committing? Or perhaps you missed all the protests and marches in Arizona -- all organized by Priests.

Are you even aware of the fact the current Pope and Cardinals are all nazis?? Did you know about the Vatican ratlining Palestinians and nazis to South America?

We aren't dealing with a bag of sugar plums here, kiddo. These are people with a deadly agenda and it's already clear they have absolutely no respect for American laws, the lives of other people, and certainly no respect for law enforcement. They are also running a huge dope highway through the United States, and that doesn't happen to qualify as free trade, kiddo.

This thread needs to be moved to Conspiracy Theories. Jeezus, between the Mexicans, the neoNazis, the Commies, the Muslims, we're DOOMED! DOOMED I tell ya!!

*** Oh, now the message at Mass is a "conspiracy" eh? Are you aware of the fact the Palestinian criminals who are in fact mixing with South American/Mexican drug lords and thugs, are also killing massive numbers of citizens AND Law Enforcement personnel in Mexico, Central and South America???? One step further, those stupid goons are also killing people here in the USA as well as kidnapping children.

Obviously you don't attend Mass and you obviously never read a newspaper. Otay, try Googling ...

On a more serious note, they're Goddamn lucky their country hasn't completely collaped yet. And before you say it isn't on the verge, just do some research. Here's a story published by Yahoo today.

Countless Juarez residents flee 'dying city' - Yahoo! News

The Mexican government is not only losing ground in its war with the cartels, it's nearing its own breaking point. And if it reaches that breaking point, the United States will have to come to its aid militarilly. We will have no choice unless we wish to let the status quo worsen along our own borders.

wow... there's this whole great big catholic conspiracy going on and the only person who knows about it is some guy on a message board.

Apparently, the USMB n00bs are all about bringing the "truth" to us poor unenlightened posters.

LOL get lost you retarded, fake Navy, flame troll.:lol:

Not as bad as being a wannabe who failed outta bootcamp for being a pussy fuckstick who couldn't pass the PRT.

BTW asshole, you wanna verify me? Call MEPS Amarillo and ask 'em who ran the Navy office from 1999 until 2002. Guarantee it's gonna be me.

WTF asshole, you know real Navy? You didn't even get out of GLAKES idiot.

wow... there's this whole great big catholic conspiracy going on and the only person who knows about it is some guy on a message board.

I have seen the reports on Religion and Ethics Weekly:

Eagle Pass Border Wall | Religion & Ethics NewsWeekly

It's not only the Catholic Church though. Every church seems to be selling out the American so these beaners can take over. But in return, those same beaners do not support those church so they will crumble.

God has an interesting way of taking revenge on those who stab loyal Americans in the back!

[Not as bad as being a wannabe who failed outta bootcamp for being a pussy fuckstick who couldn't pass the PRT.

BTW asshole, you wanna verify me? Call MEPS Amarillo and ask 'em who ran the Navy office from 1999 until 2002. Guarantee it's gonna be me.

How many ships we got in Amarillo? Another strategic move on the part of the most overrated service in our armed forces. Carnival Cruises could move our troops where they're needed and the boys could have a ball getting there.:lol:

We all have plans. If you want to make G-d laugh.

Tell him 'your' plans.

:razz:

[Not as bad as being a wannabe who failed outta bootcamp for being a pussy fuckstick who couldn't pass the PRT.

How many ships we got in Amarillo? Another strategic move on the part of the most overrated service in our armed forces. Carnival Cruises could move our troops where they're needed and the boys could have a ball getting there.:lol:

This coming from the cowardly asshole who's sitting in their parent's basement in Chicago while bitching about all the Mexicans coming over the southern border.

That's rich. I'm closer to the problem than you are Bullshitter, as I actually live around 300 miles from the border.

BTW, recruiting stations can be anywhere, and they are generally only staffed by around 4-5 recruiters, and the MEPS is generally only staffed by 4-5 people.

And.........if you actually knew anything about the Navy, you'd know that the Naval Boot Camp is in Chicago IL.

][This coming from the cowardly asshole who's sitting in their parent's basement in Chicago while bitching about all the Mexicans coming over the southern border.
They snuck right by the Navy's line of defense......oh, that's you!:lol:

That's rich. I'm closer to the problem than you are Bullshitter, as I actually live around 300 miles from the border.
So why don't you do something about it? You're the guy who brags about all the balls he has. Do something!!:(

BTW, recruiting stations can be anywhere, and they are generally only staffed by around 4-5 recruiters, and the MEPS is generally only staffed by 4-5 people.
There's 15 seconds of my life I'll never get back. Why do I read this crap?

And.........if you actually knew anything about the Navy, you'd know that the Naval Boot Camp is in Chicago IL.
Like we really need a Navy presence in Chicago. Is the Mexican fleet steaming up the Great Lakes?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back