Mexican Trucking Company (with Licence in U. S.) is helping Invaders

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
get to the U. S. by election.

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

The U. S. License should be immediately suspended, until they STOP aiding and abetting an Invasion; and until they reveal who is paying them to participate in this seditious activity.

caravan-9-dot-reference-1202728.jpg

It is none of your or the government's damn business who is paying them.

This is not Russia and you are not part of the KGB.

They are doing nothing illegal.

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

The U. S. License should be immediately suspended, until they STOP aiding and abetting an Invasion; and until they reveal who is paying them to participate in this seditious activity.

Trump Drama queen.
That truck and and those kids are 800 miles away and what they are doing is none of your business until they try to cross the border illegally.
My god, Trump really knows how to scare the shit out of you idiots, doesn't he?

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

Bolo to all LEOs while on patrol watch for these trucks, I will make you a bet that you will find meth onboard these trucks. I got intel from the truck stop that they run on the stuff. No big loads but just for personal use only. I am a retired LEO how about just making one stop for me. OK>

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

Trump Drama queen.
That truck and and those kids are 800 miles away and what they are doing is none of your business until they try to cross the border illegally.
upload_2018-10-25_16-21-54.jpeg

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

fake news

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

Bolo to all LEOs while on patrol watch for these trucks, I will make you a bet that you will find meth onboard these trucks. I got intel from the truck stop that they run on the stuff. No big loads but just for personal use only. I am a retired LEO how about just making one stop for me. OK>

You are so full of shit it is coming out of your ears

That trucking company is doing a pretty crappy job then, because early voting is already started, and they are still over 1,000 miles away.

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

Soros is paying

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

Trump Drama queen.

They can come on a unicycle, they aren’t getting in , Trump is now backed by the SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

What invaders?

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

Thanks for backing up the whole "republicans are liars" meme.

caravan-8-truck-dot.jpg

Trump Drama queen.

They can come on a unicycle, they aren’t getting in , Trump is now backed by the SC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you saying the supreme Court is biased?

Forum List

Back