Trump Weighing EO To Ban Central American Migrants From Claiming Asylum

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Do it. Then a federal judge will rule it unconstitutional. You can ignore that, Obama did it constantly!

President Trump is reportedly considering implementing a plan to block Central American migrants fleeing for the U.S. from claiming asylum when they reach American soil.

The move reported by the Washington Post Thursday night is the latest potential escalation in the president's preoccupation with a caravan of such migrants slowly trekking toward the the southern border.

The report said Trump is looking at using authority like he did when he implemented a travel ban on certain majority Muslim countries to bar Central Americans from entering the country as a matter of national security.

The Post reviewed a draft of the plan, which argues the president has authority under the Immigration and Nationality Act to declare migrants ineligible for asylum if it runs "contrary to national interest."

Read more at thehill.com

Do it. Then a federal judge will rule it unconstitutional. You can ignore that, Obama did it constantly!

President Trump is reportedly considering implementing a plan to block Central American migrants fleeing for the U.S. from claiming asylum when they reach American soil.

The move reported by the Washington Post Thursday night is the latest potential escalation in the president's preoccupation with a caravan of such migrants slowly trekking toward the the southern border.

The report said Trump is looking at using authority like he did when he implemented a travel ban on certain majority Muslim countries to bar Central Americans from entering the country as a matter of national security.

The Post reviewed a draft of the plan, which argues the president has authority under the Immigration and Nationality Act to declare migrants ineligible for asylum if it runs "contrary to national interest."

Read more at thehill.com
Sounds like one of the best things he could ever do as president. Do it - and quick. Hardly any of them could qualify for refugee status anyway. Processing them would just a big, stupid, unnecessary mess.

Read more at thehill.com
Sounds like one of the best things he could ever do as president. Do it - and quick. Hardly any of them could qualify for refugee status anyway. Processing them would just a big, stupid, unnecessary mess.

His main goal as he mentioned when he ran for POTUS back in 2016, he was going to fix the Immigration issue. So far, he has done a great job! Better than his predecessor Barrack "Insane" Obama would ever do.
Back in 2016, he was going to appeal Obamacare, he came out with ACA. Which doesn't mandate everyone to have to keep your doctor if you don't want to.
My point is, no matter what he does, there will be others that will continue to hate him and blame him for everything under the sun. Probably blame him for the sun, too - aka Global Warming.

I agree, he should implement the troops and do it hard and quick. No reason to wait.

Good idea and I hope he does it.

Good idea to have the military at the border as well.

We sure don't need these assholes in America.

Y'all are a buncha xenophobic cowards.
The finger points.
upload_2018-10-26_18-18-7.jpeg

Y'all are a buncha xenophobic cowards.

And your a fucking idiot.
"You're".

Lol, but I'm the "fucking idiot"

Conservatism rots your brain.

Why is yours so decayed then? Took the brown acid?

Allow me to explain this to you:

We don't have to accept people trying to invade our country, faggot.

The government better do something about it before we do, and figure out we're paying the government for nothing.

Read more at thehill.com

Hey, I thought EO's were a bad thing anti-Constitutionalists use. I swear some folks on here have been lecturing me for eight years about their evils.

Join me in fighting this right or wrong EO!

Read more at thehill.com

Hey, I thought EO's were a bad thing anti-Constitutionalists use. I swear some folks on here have been lecturing me for eight years about their evils.

Join me in fighting this right or wrong EO!
F6YYBi7.jpg

Forum List

Back