Mexican Swine Flu Could Be The Expected 9/11-like “Event”

Are you idiots scared yet?
That's what " they" want :cuckoo:
the "idiots" are always scared
of nearly EVERYTHING
they also think 9/11 was an inside job, that the CIA killed JFK, that we never landed on the moon, and that Obama was born in Kenya

Greetings to All:

People are taking the H1N1 Vaccination and dropping dead (same in Budapest = story).

TheFluCase.com Story

TWO PEOPLE DROP DEAD IN SWEDEN AFTER SWINE FLU SHOT: TIP OF THE ICEBERG

Last Updated on Friday, 23 October 2009 11:48

Two people have dropped dead in Sweden after taking the „swine flu“ vaccine, the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet reported yesterday.

Gunillla Sjolin-Forsberg from the Sweden’s Medical Product’s Agency (Läkemedelsverket) said that a man in his fifties died 12 hours after receiving the Pandemrix „swine flu“ shot, which is made by GlaxoSmithKline.

A 65-year-old women died two days after receiving the „swine flu“ jab, according to Aftonbladet.

The deaths were reported within days of the launch of the country’s mass „swine flu“ vaccination programme.

GlaxoSmithKline’s Pandemrix vaccine, which contains the adjuvant squalene, is classified as bioweapon by EU and US regulators according to a biopharma databas.

According to the Swedish newspaper Expressen, 190 nurses reported suffering serious side effects after receiving the „swine flu“ shot. Side effects reported include extreme pain in the arm at the point of injection, an inability to sleep after injection; profuse and continuous nausea and vomiting; falling blood pressure, severe headaches, fainting, fevers, muscle aches.

A Swedish nurse who took the shot Wednesday a week ago told Expressen:. "My whole body was shaking. It was so bad I couldn’t even hold a glass of water in my hand.”

Another nurse, Jennaly, could hardly walk five meters after being sick following the “swine flu” vaccination. She was completely health before taking the shot but the following day she had a fever of 39 degrees.

“I could hardly go five meters to the bathroom,” she said.

The fever lasted three days. Many of her colleagues who took the jab suffered from similar side effects.

“I know of at least ten who got fever. We are 80 people where I work.”

Rebecka Andersson, the first person in Sweden to be vaccinated, said she got a fever and felt sick.

„I lost all my strength,“ she said. „I am never sick so it was the vaccine in my case.

Her classmates were vaccinated at the same time. Five of the 19 became sick through the „swine flu“ jab.

Sjolin-Forsberg said in a phone interview with theflucase today, Friday, that the agency had officially received only100 reports from doctors and another 100 from patients so far about side effects, but she admitted that the agency’s data on side effects were not up to date and collected on a weekly basis and that the agency relied on „spontaneous“ reports.

Six of these reports were classified by the agency as serious, she said. Among this group were people who were hospitalised as a result of allergic reactions to the jab.

She indicated that the "swine flu" jab was not responsible for the death of the man in his fifties but that heart disease was.

However, the jab was targetted at sick people on the grounds that it is supposed to help people not kill them.

There is no clinical data on the impact of the jab on pregnant women and children even though these are also target groups.

It is not clear how many people in Sweden have received the swine flu jab so far.

Sjolin-Forsberg said that 500,000 doses of the vaccine had been delivered, but that the agency had no data on how many "swine flu" shots had actually been administered.

The Swedish infectious disease control agency, SMI, responsible for collecting the data of vaccinations said that their system for tracking vaccinations, Svelak, covered only some hospitals, and there was, therefore, no system in place for collecting comprehensive data.

The SMI press spokesperson Aase Sten could not be reached by phone at the time of writing this report.

Pandemrix, like all other swine flu jabs, has been given approval by the EMEA under special emergency pandemic regulations that do not require the drug to be tested for „safety and efficacy“ before it is administered as long as studies are carried out after it is administered.

The absense of data concerning how many „swine flu“ shots have been administered means that the frequency of side effects in relation to the number of shots administered cannot be accurately calculated.

Accurate data on the frequency and severity of the side effects are, however, key to determine whether the vaccine is safe and efficacious and also as to whether to continue with the programme.

The Swedisch governmnent is required by law to have in place a study to monitor the side effects of the „swine flu jab“.

However, there is no formal mechanism or requirement for reporting reactions to the „swine flu“ jab in Sweden even though the vaccine campaign is now underway,

Sjolin-Forsberg confirmed the agency has been relying on „spontaneous“ reports from doctors and patients.

She said the agency was not currently conducting any study into side effects, but that a study is being planned. She was not able to give specifics about this study, and advised www.theflucase.com to contact the pharamceutical companies to find out more information about studies underway to monitor the side effects of the vaccines.

The newspaper Aftonbladet reported that the authorities are only now going to ask some vaccine centers to report „side effects.“

The failure of the Swedish government to put in place adequate monitoring systems will fuel fears that the number of people suffering death and damage as a result of the swine flu shot in Sweden reported by the medical product's agency is only the tip of the iceberg.
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Care2.com Story

Scandal; German Government buys 2 types of H1N1 vaccine; one for peasants, another for government officials

Link to story about German government purchasing 2 different vaccine types; one version without additives for government, then they are buying another one full of mercury and chemical 'boosters' for the common peasants.

Government to get special swine flu vaccine - The Local

German Government response is that they are not denying the above facts;

German officials reject charges of two-classes of swine-flu vaccines | Germany | Deutsche Welle | 19.10.2009

I wonder if the same thing is happening in the USA or something worse, which is called a coverup?

Dr Mercola says that;
Serious Vaccine Reactions To Now Be Called 'Coincidence'? Important factors to consider before making a decision to get vaccinated or take other flu drug. Live link;

Serious Vaccine Reactions to Now Be Called 'Coincidence'?

Please promote this Care2 news story so that it will be front page news...

Scandal; German Government buys 2 types of H1N1 vaccine; one... - Care2 News Network
GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Terral, why don't you just stick to posting about things that are actually happening like the Federal Reserve Bank and it's backers destroying the Dollar? Ever read the book "The Creature From Jekyll Island"? Talk about that why dontcha'.

By the way, I saw the new Alex Jones video "Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama" today. Not as good as "The Obama Deception" in my opinion but it is more up to date.

Yes, yes I watch Alex Jones' videos. But that doesn't mean I swallow it all hook, line and sinker like you do. Alex doesn't do his reputation any service by saying that certain TV commercials are "Psy-Op" propaganda. :cuckoo:

Hi Mad:

Terral, why don't you just stick to posting about things that are actually happening like the Federal Reserve Bank and it's backers destroying the Dollar? Ever read the book "The Creature From Jekyll Island"? Talk about that why dontcha'.

I prefer Gary Allen's book "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" (link), but thank you very much. I have already spent enough time warning these USMB members and readers about the privately-owned FED and the destruction of the U.S. Dollar. This is reason #1 and #2 that the USA will certainly be destroyed (my Topic). Perhaps you forgot that I washed my hands from interceding for this godless nation on April 20, 2009 at 3:30 PM (my post). That is why my writing here has changed since that day. That was the anniversary of this U.S. Geological Survey Photograph (here) of the EMPTY HOLE outside Shanksville, PA. I write on the Swine11 Topic mostly these days, because I am addressing walking corpses about to become victims of the Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics-created "Holocaust" . . .

By the way, I saw the new Alex Jones video "Fall of the Republic: The Presidency of Barack Obama" today. Not as good as "The Obama Deception" in my opinion but it is more up to date.

Yes, yes I watch Alex Jones' videos. But that doesn't mean I swallow it all hook, line and sinker like you do. Alex doesn't do his reputation any service by saying that certain TV commercials are "Psy-Op" propaganda. :cuckoo:

Give me a break! The DoD-controlled Prison Planet Forum retards banned me faster than you can say "spit!" They had too much 911truth in just a few posts. Alex Jones is part of the DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign that includes other DoD-run Boards like Loose Change, Let's Roll, Pilots For Truth, AE911Truth, AboveTopSecret and tons of others (explained here). Alex Jones is a DoD/Govt Stooge like Dylan Avery, Richard Gage, Michael Anderson, Russell Pickering, Mark Larson, WebFairy, Killtown and more Govt Stooges than you can count . . .

GL,

Terral

Give me a break! The DoD-controlled Prison Planet Forum retards banned me faster than you can say "spit!" They had too much 911truth in just a few posts. Alex Jones is part of the DoD Counterintelligence Disinformation Campaign that includes other DoD-run Boards like Loose Change, Let's Roll, Pilots For Truth, AE911Truth, AboveTopSecret and tons of others (explained here). Alex Jones is a DoD/Govt Stooge like Dylan Avery, Richard Gage, Michael Anderson, Russell Pickering, Mark Larson, WebFairy, Killtown and more Govt Stooges than you can count . . .
GL, Terral
Oooo! Looks like I hit the Propeller Head Jackpot! I'm gonna' head over to Prison Planet and see what they wrote about you Terrall. Should be fun! :lol:

Hi Mad:

Oooo! Looks like I hit the Propeller Head Jackpot! I'm gonna' head over to Prison Planet and see what they wrote about you Terrall. Should be fun! :lol:

DoD Ops like Alex Jones, Killtown, Webfairy and Dylan Avery represent good sources of information, when you learn to wade through the counterintelligence disinformation . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
DoD Ops like Alex Jones, Killtown, Webfairy and Dylan Avery represent good sources of information, when you learn to wade through the counterintelligence disinformation.
"Counter Intelligence Disinformation" huh? How do we know you aren't a "Counter Intelligence Disinformation" officer sent here to spread your own brand of disinformation? Well?

All you do is post insane conspiracy theories. And to prove your case, you provide links to the very sites you claim to be DOD controlled disinformation.

Why the fcuk should anyone pay attention to a complete nutjob like you? (Yes I see the irony in that statement as I'm paying attention to you)

GL,

Terral

But not Jeff Rense though, right? You use him a lot. He's just swell. :rolleyes:

I guess he hasn't banned you from there yet, so he's on your good side.

Hi Mad:

"Counter Intelligence Disinformation" huh?

Yes. The Loose Change Brats (Dylan Avery and company) and the CIT Chat-Monkeys (CIT.com) and Killtown/Webfairy (911Movement.org) and the other DoD Counterintelligence Disinfo Agents have dozens and dozens of different theories on what happened on 9/11. Their job is to lead you down an endless number of bottomless rabbit holes without one care about what actually hit the Pentagon, or 'when' the Pentagon was first attacked, etc., etc.. What you think is 'the' 911Movement is a cleverly disguised DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA Counterintelligence Disinformation Operation. Jim Meigs (Popular Mechanics DoD Op) debates Dylan Avery (Loose Change DoD Op) and the Inside-Job Terrorists (Rothschild/Rockefeller/Bush/Rove/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Ashcroft/Etc.) control 'all sides' of the 911Truth Deliberations. You guys have been suckered in my everyone from the House of Rothschild down to the Arlington County Fire Chief now running the DoD Cover-Up Operation.

How do we know you aren't a "Counter Intelligence Disinformation" officer sent here to spread your own brand of disinformation? Well?

Read my post on how to spot a real DoD Operative (here). Rather than give you two dozen theories on what Really Happened at the Pentagon, I present 'the' 911Truth about What Really Happened at the Pentagon (my Topic). I name George Bush, Karl Rove, Dickless Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld 'and' the DoD/FBI/CIA/NSA and 'all' of their subordinate agencies (including the Arlington County Fire Dept) as "Inside Job Terrorists" (my 911 Blog). I am the only real 911Truther on the internet presenting a 'Two Attack' (9:31 AM + 9:36 AM) Working Hypothesis for the Pentagon Case with many papers on the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (9:31 + My Pentagon Timeline), which real DoD Ops will never mention in their work. I have been banned from most of these DoD-run Fake 911 Boards for having the audacity to present my 'two attack' missile strike explanations. Look through the evidence at "Above Top Secret.com" (my missile topic) to realize I was banned after presenting just 'one' (1) topic. :0) Look through my posts in search of a banning offense on this and all of these Pretender Truther Boards . . .

All you do is post insane conspiracy theories. And to prove your case, you provide links to the very sites you claim to be DOD controlled disinformation.

Insane? :0) You are the "Mad Scientist!" What is insane about presenting 'the 911Truth' about the EMPTY HOLE??

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

Those among you claiming that this is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner are acting completely INSANE!!!! The DoD Ops pretend (like you) that we are looking at a crashed 100-ton Jetliner!

Why the fcuk should anyone pay attention to a complete nutjob like you? (Yes I see the irony in that statement as I'm paying attention to you)

You do not pay any attention to anything I write, because you 'are' worthy of utter destruction (#7) . . .

It is what it is . . .

GL,

Terral

Terral, someone else already saw Obama declare a national swine flu emergency.

Where were YOU on that one??

Probably too busy looking at pictures you've seen a fucking hundred million times already.

Hi Paulie:

Probably too busy looking at pictures you've seen a fucking hundred million times already.

Google.com Hosted News Story

Obama declares swine flu emergency

(AFP) – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama has declared swine flu a "national emergency," the White House said Saturday, as the United States reels from millions of cases of infection and over 1,000 deaths.

The emergency declaration, signed by the president late Friday, enhances the ability of medical treatment facilities to handle a spike in influenza A(H1N1) patients by allowing medical officials to temporarily bypass certain federal requirements.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve," Obama said in the declaration.

"The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities."

The declaration comes just days after Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius warned that demand was outstripping supply of vaccine for the novel flu strain.

As Americans waited for more shipments of vaccine, 46 of the 50 states now report widespread swine flu activity -- an unusually early uptick that ordinarily takes place in January or February at the peak of a normal flu season.

"By rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens," Obama said.

In a note to Congress, Obama said the move was implemented "in order to be prepared in the event of a rapid increase in illness across the nation that may overburden health care resources."

The declaration, he explained, will allow health officials "to temporarily waive certain standard federal requirements in order to enable US health care facilities to implement emergency operations plans to deal with the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic in the United States."

At least 4,999 people have died from swine flu infections worldwide since April, when an outbreak was first reported in Mexico before rapidly spreading to the United States, according to the World Health Organization.

In the United States, Sebelius first declared a public health emergency in response to the virus on April 26, and renewed that declaration on July 24 and October 1.

"We are nowhere near where we thought we'd be by now," Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) chief Thomas Frieden said Friday of the amount of vaccine available.

Because of the vaccine shortage, the state of New York on Friday suspended a contentious requirement for health care workers to be inoculated against swine flu by the end of next month, or risk losing their jobs.

As of Friday, the CDC had 16.1 million doses of swine flu vaccine ready for shipping, and more than 11 million doses have been sent out to state health authorities.

Around half of those were nasal mist, which can only be administered to healthy people between the ages of two and 49, and excludes those individuals particularly at risk of infection -- pregnant women, people with chronic respiratory illness like asthma and very young children.
Copyright © 2009 AFP. All rights reserved. More »
This story is so general as to not say anything of any importance at all. There is a 'vast' difference between declaring a Swine Flu Emergency and declaring "Medical Martial Law." The Swine11 Biological Weapon still has 'yet to mutate,' so the crap has yet to hit the fan . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
I'm sure it has to slowly progress, my man.

It wouldn't go from nothing to WE'RE TAKING YOU OVER MILITARILY RIGHT NOW.

Greetings to All:

Dr. Rauni Kilde (link) explains the Swine11 Vaccination Eugenics/Genocide Conspiracy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=185HKE2c5Gg&feature=player_embedded]Dr. Rauni Kilde On Swine11 Conspiracy[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

We could be on the threshold of Medical Martial Law!

Infowars.com Story

Obama’s H1N1 Emergency Declaration: Is Martial Law Unfolding?

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars
October 24, 2009

Obama has declared a 2009 H1N1 swine flu a national emergency. It is not clear if this declaration falls under the National Emergencies Act (50 U.S.C. 1601–1651). The act is not mentioned in media reports.

H1N1 Flu Declared A National Emergency

The National Emergencies Act was passed in 1976. It has been extended six times. In 2007, the declaration was strengthened with the issuance of National Security Presidential Directive 51 (NSPD-51) which gave the president the authority to do whatever he deems necessary in a vaguely defined “catastrophic emergency” including everything from canceling elections to suspending the Constitution.

NSPD-51 (National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive) is unconstitutional. It was created on May 4, 2007, as a “presidential directive” (bypassing Congress) and signed by George W. Bush. It claims the power to execute procedures for continuity of the federal government in the event of a “catastrophic emergency.” Such an emergency is construed as “any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions.”

In other words, it is a martial law directive. On May 10, 2007, The Washington Post characterized NSPD-51 is a “shadow government” directive.

The John Warner National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) for Fiscal Year 2007 states that the military may be used during a “national emergency.” Sec 1076 is extremely explicit, notes Michel Chossudovsky, and “virtually creates a Pinochet style environment for the mass arrest of political dissidents without trial, the storming of public rallies, etc.”

NDAA specifically mentions “epidemic” as an excuse to declare martial law.

Prior to Warner and NSPD-51, legislation passed by the Clinton administration allowed the military to intervene in judicial and civilian law enforcement activities. In 1996, legislation was passed which allowed the military to intervene in the case of a national emergency. In 1999, Clinton’s Defense Authorization Act (DAA) extended those powers (under the 1996 legislation) by creating an “exception” to the Posse Comitatus Act, which permits the military to be involved in civilian affairs “regardless of whether there is an emergency,” according to Chossudovsky.

In 2005, a month after Hurricane Rita, a so-called bird flu “crisis” was hyped by the government and the corporate media. “I am concerned about avian flu. I’m concerned about what an avian flu outbreak could mean for the United States and the world… I have thought through the scenarios of what an avian flu outbreak could mean,” Bush declared at the time. “One option is the use of a military that’s able to plan and move. So that’s why I put it on the table. I think it’s an important debate for Congress to have” (emphasis added).
Bush’s directive, signed two years later, did not bother to involve Congress in the “debate.”
Obama’s declaration of a national emergency sets the stage for forced vaccination and internment of people who refuse to be vaccinated.

In January, the National Emergency Centers Establishment Act (HR 645) was introduced in Congress. It calls for the establishment of six national emergency centers in major regions in the US to be located on existing military installations to be used to quarantine people in the case of a public health emergency or forced vaccination program. HR 645 remains in committee.
The H1N1 “crisis” is a manufactured crisis. As noted earlier today, a CBS investigative report reveals that H1N1 flu cases are not as prevalent as we are told by the government, the CDC, WHO, and the corporate media. The so-called epidemic is bogus.

Millions of people are refusing to take the H1N1 vaccine. In the weeks ahead — if Obama’s emergency declaration falls under the above directives — we may witness a move toward martial law, forced vaccination, and internment of those who refuse.

At best, Obama’s declaration is a flimsy attempt to scare people into taking the toxic soft kill vaccination. Let’s hope this is the case.
We might be looking at Obama's "Medical Martial Law" declaration in the weeks to come . . . be ready (my Topic) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Before he'd ever declare it and have the public accept it, there would need to be major precedence, like thousands of people dropping dead in the streets from the virus.

Why would he just lock the whole country down over a mere possibility?

The haven't even taken away our guns yet. They need to disarm us before they go rounding us up militarily. The military does not want to have to have close combat with its own fucking citizens you moron.

Even IF theres this mass plan of new world order and martial law and all that, the powers that be are nowhere even CLOSE to being able to pull it off.

Their best chance was during the financial collapse last year when everyone was panicked. They had the public literally wrapped around their fingers, and all they did was spend more money. That's all it's ever about Terral...MONEY.

They have way more to gain by letting society remain the way it is and continually sucking us dry while we work for their bread like the slaves that we all are. They have an awesome life with the way things are right now.

Depopulating the world does NOT benefit the big boys. It simply doesn't.

We keep working like slaves, and creating newer and cooler toys for them to buy and enjoy with all the money they suck us dry of.

YOU'RE the one who needs to wake the fuck up and quit letting sensationalist journalists shape your opinions for you. You're the ANTITHESIS of one who thinks for himself.

Hi Paulie:

Google.com Hosted News Story

Obama declares swine flu emergency

(AFP) – 2 hours ago

WASHINGTON — President Barack Obama has declared swine flu a "national emergency," the White House said Saturday, as the United States reels from millions of cases of infection and over 1,000 deaths.

The emergency declaration, signed by the president late Friday, enhances the ability of medical treatment facilities to handle a spike in influenza A(H1N1) patients by allowing medical officials to temporarily bypass certain federal requirements.

"The 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve," Obama said in the declaration.

"The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities."

The declaration comes just days after Health Secretary Kathleen Sebelius warned that demand was outstripping supply of vaccine for the novel flu strain.

As Americans waited for more shipments of vaccine, 46 of the 50 states now report widespread swine flu activity -- an unusually early uptick that ordinarily takes place in January or February at the peak of a normal flu season.

"By rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens," Obama said.

In a note to Congress, Obama said the move was implemented "in order to be prepared in the event of a rapid increase in illness across the nation that may overburden health care resources."

The declaration, he explained, will allow health officials "to temporarily waive certain standard federal requirements in order to enable US health care facilities to implement emergency operations plans to deal with the 2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic in the United States."

At least 4,999 people have died from swine flu infections worldwide since April, when an outbreak was first reported in Mexico before rapidly spreading to the United States, according to the World Health Organization.

In the United States, Sebelius first declared a public health emergency in response to the virus on April 26, and renewed that declaration on July 24 and October 1.

"We are nowhere near where we thought we'd be by now," Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) chief Thomas Frieden said Friday of the amount of vaccine available.

Because of the vaccine shortage, the state of New York on Friday suspended a contentious requirement for health care workers to be inoculated against swine flu by the end of next month, or risk losing their jobs.

As of Friday, the CDC had 16.1 million doses of swine flu vaccine ready for shipping, and more than 11 million doses have been sent out to state health authorities.

Around half of those were nasal mist, which can only be administered to healthy people between the ages of two and 49, and excludes those individuals particularly at risk of infection -- pregnant women, people with chronic respiratory illness like asthma and very young children.
Copyright © 2009 AFP. All rights reserved. More »
This story is so general as to not say anything of any importance at all. There is a 'vast' difference between declaring a Swine Flu Emergency and declaring "Medical Martial Law." The Swine11 Biological Weapon still has 'yet to mutate,' so the crap has yet to hit the fan . . .

GL,

Terral
how the fuck can a dead virus mutate?
my god you dont even think

Hi Paulie:

Before he'd ever declare it and have the public accept it, there would need to be major precedence, like thousands of people dropping dead in the streets from the virus.

When the H1N1/H5N1 Biological Weapon 'mutates,' THEN thousands of people will begin dropping like flies; then people will die by the millions . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUVPqHk0Uw"]Wake The Hell Up Already . . .[/ame]

Why would he just lock the whole country down over a mere possibility?

Paulie is asking silly questions, when he is supposed to be crying like a baby . . . Medical Martial Law 'is' Coming . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76yFWQ29Ms8"]Wake The Hell Up Already . . .[/ame]

The haven't even taken away our guns yet. They need to disarm us before they go rounding us up militarily. The military does not want to have to have close combat with its own fucking citizens you moron.

No. Panic will be transformed into utter chaos and pandemonium! More people will die from the chaos and murder than from the H5N1 Pandemic Influenza mutating into a Genocidal MONSTER. The people coming to kill Paulie will not hate you. They will be hungry . . . and Obama needs them to have their guns . . .

Even IF theres this mass plan of new world order and martial law and all that, the powers that be are nowhere even CLOSE to being able to pull it off.

Wrong. The H1N1/H5N1 Herald Wave Strain has been loaded into the chamber 'and' the mutagen TRIGGER is . . . IN . . . THE . . . LETHAL . . . VACCINES!!!! Somewhere between one and two million foreign troops have been playing Martial Law Wargames on US soil since July 27, 2009 'and' Paulie has not been paying any attention to my Swine11 Updates.

Their best chance was during the financial collapse last year when everyone was panicked. They had the public literally wrapped around their fingers, and all they did was spend more money. That's all it's ever about Terral...MONEY.

No. This last year has been all about siphoning off American Wealth through the many Stimulus/Bailout Plans that places private debt onto the National Debt and pays Loyal Bushie/Obama Banksters (Rothschild/Rockefeller/Warburg/Morgan/Etc.) trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xd9NX8dPE1I&feature=PlayList&p=54782F7E655DA5A9&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=5"]Wake The Hell Up Already . . .[/ame]

Now that these Banksters have stolen all of your wealth, through the privately-owned FED (#1), they are now ready to implement their Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocide Plan (link) that reduces the Global Population down to below 500 million souls.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjMKKRHLnRM&feature=related"]Wake The Hell Up Already . . .[/ame]

In other words, the same people responsible for murdering JFK 'and' for the 9/11 attacks 'and' for the U.S./Global Meltdown are the same people about to murder you using their H1N1/H5N1 Biological Weapon 'and' the utter chaos that is about to run rampant upon the land . . .

They have way more to gain by letting society remain the way it is and continually sucking us dry while we work for their bread like the slaves that we all are. They have an awesome life with the way things are right now.

No, Paulie. They have already siphoned off all of the USA wealth and America's National Debt is actually between 100 and 200 Trillion Dollars (story).

Depopulating the world does NOT benefit the big boys. It simply doesn't.

God! Paulie! How can you be so STUPID and NAIVE???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ivf_R2_-5T0"]Wake The Hell Up Already[/ame]

We keep working like slaves, and creating newer and cooler toys for them to buy and enjoy with all the money they suck us dry of.

These Rothschild/Rockefeller Eugenics/Genocidal Monsters want only one more thing of Paulie!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4"]This Is What They Want You To Do Paulie . . .[/ame]

YOU'RE the one who needs to wake the fuck up and quit letting sensationalist journalists shape your opinions for you. You're the ANTITHESIS of one who thinks for himself.

Just listen to yourself, Paulie. Imagine that you can jump into a time machine to go back and give instructions to the useless feeders of Hitler's day . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6Uolqm6gI&feature=related"]Wake The Hell Up Already . . .[/ame]

The Holocaust happened to people just like you 'and' the coming Holocaust is just about to begin . . . Watch and see . . .

Is swine flu a global conspiracy for population control?

Check This Out << Click here and educate yourself . . . or don't . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back