Mexican Swine Flu Could Be The Expected 9/11-like “Event”

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

The more I look through the Mexican Swine Flu evidence, the more this looks like ‘the Event’ my Inside-Job Terrorist Model has been predicting for years. In fact, this story appears to be growing into “An Advanced Biowar Event” (bold emphasis is mine):

OpedNews.com

[FONT=&quot]An Advanced [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Biowar[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Event That Will Be Bigger Than 9/11[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On 23 rd April 2009 the world began to become aware of a very strange new version of swine flu H1N1 in Mexico with limited cases in Texas and California. By the morning of the 24th of April, we began hear that there were hundreds of sick and 20 or so dead. By late in the day, we have learned that over 1,000 are now reported ill and over 60 are reported dead. There are [/FONT][FONT=&quot]solid reasons to suspect that this new Mexican Swine Flu is NOT a naturally occurring event[/FONT][FONT=&quot] but instead is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]an Advanced Biological Warfare recombination DNA genetically engineered virus[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Here is what we know of the virus so far. This virus has
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]already gone international[/FONT][FONT=&quot] having crossed the border from Mexico to America. All schools in Mexico City have been canceled, millions of students told to stay home due to Mexican Swine Flu. Sick victims of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]this strange new virus are currently reported in California and Texas[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Over 60 deaths reported in Mexico (could be substantially higher considering the state of Mexican health care and reporting).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Young healthy adults seem to be the most at risk.
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]This is similar to the deadest killer flu in history, Spanish Flu in 1918[/FONT][FONT=&quot]. Most if not all nations with advanced biological warfare programs have been interested in recreating the Spanish Flu DNA sequence and several are reported to have done so (continued).[/FONT]
This is the kind of pandemic that can very well send the USA under Martial Law (my thread), which means you had better keep up-to-date on all the News related to this ‘killer flu’ outbreak (Google). Remember that the joint US-Japanese Study isolated the three genes (story) that explain why the 1918 Spanish Flu strain became the most deadly infectious disease in history back in December of 2008. This might very well be a biological weapon that kills specific portions of the population already exposed to ‘chemtrails’ (educate yourself) and chemical spray operations that contain either the biological organism or an activating catalyst, as ‘two parts’ of a New World Order Plan.

The concept is that having one biological weapon agent or the other leads to no symptoms at all, even though you might be a carrier of the contagion able to transmit components of the virus/disease. What I do not see is the Center For Disease Control (website) putting quarantine safety measures and countermeasures into place to stop the spread of such a potentially deadly disease. The number of dead in Mexico is reported to be 81 in this Forbes article (here) where the USA is reporting scattered outbreaks. For these people to conclude that “Cases in the U.S. have so far remained mild” is sending the wrong message, when these people are likely ‘carriers’ of the virus with no ‘chemtrail’ exposure.

This Mexican Swine Flu outbreak could very well represent the start of a major catastrophic series of ‘Events’ seeing hundreds of thousands of people killed (like in 1918), but right now that determination is difficult to make from the limited amount of reported evidence.

Biowarfare Attack Story

Swine Flu: California, Texas

Medical Director: Swine Flu Was "Cultured In A Laboratory"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGSCbXiNuvU"]CNN News Report 04/24/09[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3vJg7OBnM[/ame]

The Virus Confirmed In New York City

New York City Is At Center Of Swine Flu Outbreak

Governments Race To Contain Swine Flu Outbreak

Hong King Announces Tough Measures In Response to Swine Flu

New Swine Flu Feared To Be Weaponized Strain

Swine Flu Could Mutate And Become More Dangerous

Flu Spreads, Conspiracy Theories Abound

Chart Showing Three Pandemic Waves Of 1918 Flu Mortality

Resources For Protecting Yourself from Swine Flu/Biological Weapon

Swine Flu Deaths In Mexico Surpass 1600 Cases/100 Deaths

The Mysterious Deaths Of Top Microbiologists (Another Related Story) << spooky stuff . . .

Swine Flu And Martial Law

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Seriously, Terral, you should be in Hollywood. This is genius stuff; you may have a blockbuster script right there, waiting to be written!

I mention hollywood because I don't know if you guys have seen the reporting on TV, but doesn't it look eerily similar to the beginning of a horror movie? You know, there's a montage shot of news footage and it all says "a strange new disease appeared in [insert third world country here]" "the new virus is suspected of killing [an increasingly large] number of people" "the disease is unlike anything we have seen before" "it has spread to [nearby region]" and then a map once it reaches the US, and there's that big red area, and fuck next thing you know the infected are rising from the grave. And well, it probably won't turn out like that but its fucking scary:

globeandmail.com: Pandemic in the making

Globe and Mail said:
Mexico shut down schools, museums and libraries in its capital yesterday in the hope of containing a never-before-seen virus that authorities say has killed 20 people - and perhaps dozens more. Hundreds in the country are suffering from a severe respiratory illness.

[...]

"In my mind, what we're talking about is moving from a pandemic alert 3 to a pandemic alert probably 5," said Michael Gardam, director of infectious diseases prevention and control at the Ontario Agency for Health Protection and Promotion. Level 5 indicates a new strain with significant human-to-human transmission.

[...]

In Mexico, Health Secretary Jose Angel Cordova said 68 people have died of flu since March 18, and the new swine flu strain had been confirmed in 20 of those deaths.

At least 1,004 people nationwide were sick from the suspected flu, he said.

The cases have mainly affected healthy young adults [Well, that's just fucking great, as if we've got nothing else to worry about] between the ages of 25 and 44.

But the scariest is when they say "Yeah, well, this flu seems to be a mix of human, avian, eurasian pig, north american pig, other sorts of pig, frog, elephant, and rhinoceros flu all mixed together unlike we've never seen before!" Yay!

In any case, Terral, I think you've given this away way too early. The whole biochemical warfare/ evil government or terrorist or madman plot-twist is good but it should come a bit later in the movie. Like when the antidote is about to be discovered and all of a sudden one of the protagonists starts sabotaging it and then it is revealed he works for "THEM". Well, we gotta wait and see.

• Banned
Hi Epsilon:

Seriously, Terral, you should be in Hollywood. This is genius stuff; you may have a blockbuster script right there, waiting to be written!

This is the USMB 'Conspiracy Theories' Forum. Right? :0) Okay then. The OP contains 'my' conspiracy theory supported by the evidence in the News right now and today. I am more than happy to revise components of my conspiracy theory if and when the evidence begins telling a different story . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
This particular virus strain is a combination of three bird flu, swine flu and human flu. From what i have read the CDC is looking at it seriously because it is an unusual combination.

That's how it all starts you know.
People get the sniffles and so the Government starts machine gunning everyone!

I think I saw that in a movie once.

When I heard about this my first reaction was 'this outbreak coincided with Obama's trip to Mexico'. Terral may have a point on this.

When I heard about this my first reaction was 'this outbreak coincided with Obama's trip to Mexico'. Terral may have a point on this.

see devoted Bush dupes Zoom boing is someone who is starting to realise there is something wrong going on with our government and is strating to think outside the box instead of automatically and blindly accepting the official versions by the government.Thats something you all might want to start trying to do.Yeah terral,my best friend just mentioned this to me yesterday and yeah I thought the same thing,that this is even worse than 9/11.It would be the perfect thing for them to use to declare martial law on us.It was also reported that 200 new york students who went down there to mexico for some special school project,all of them that have come back,have got it and have been placed in soliday confinement.so this thing obviously CAN spread into the USA.

Last edited:

see devoted Bush dupes Zoom boing is someone who is starting to realise there is something wrong going on with our government and is strating to think outside the box instead of automatically and blindly accepting the official versions by the government.Thats something you all might want to start trying to do.Yeah terral,my best friend just mentioned this to me yesterday and yeah I thought the same thing,that this is even worse than 9/11.It would be the perfect thing for them to use to declare martial law on us.It was also reported that 200 new york students who went down there to mexico for some special school project,all of them that have come back,have got it and have been placed in soliday confinement.so this thing obviously CAN spread into the USA.

we have their playbook now..and letting.. them know ...we know.. is our best defense
big brothers watching us...well we are watching you ! fuckers !.....you've been warned......

...on second thought, the Government can't machine gun everyone, there's an ammo shortage you know. I guess they'll have to reserve the ovens for most of you then.

...on second thought, the Government can't machine gun everyone, there's an ammo shortage you know. I guess they'll have to reserve the ovens for most of you then.

you do realise clown boy that your the only one saying that martial law means ...machine gunning everyone...its your attempt to inject stupidity into rational concern for preserving liberty and freedom and guarding against the military industrial complex

Fort Detrick disease samples may be missing
Originally published April 22, 2009

By Justin M. Palk
News-Post Staff
MORE COVERAGE

Complete Bruce Ivins coverage &#8212; Bruce Ivins, a Fort Detrick scientist and leading anthrax researcher, was named the sole suspect in the 2001 anthrax mailings that killed five people and 17 others.
fredericknewspost.com/ivins

Beyond the Breach &#8212;The News-Post's three-part series detailed the April 2002 breach in containment at the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick.
fredericknewspost.com/breach

Army criminal investigators are looking into the possibility that disease samples are missing from biolabs at Fort Detrick.
As first reported in today's edition of The Frederick News-Post by columnist Katherine Heerbrandt, the investigators are from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division unit at Fort Meade.

Chad Jones, spokesman for Fort Meade, said CID is investigating the possibility of missing virus samples from the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases.

He said the only other detail he could provide is that the investigation is ongoing.

The Frederick News-Post Online - Frederick County Maryland Daily Newspaper

I've always thought that the president (any president) took great risk at meet and greets. Bad people get a hold of bad bugs or whatever, shake his hand . . . . may be I've seen one too many episodes of 24 but it just doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility to me. I can't help but entertain the thought that things like this can happen. I've no doubt that we will get hit again (and again). The timing of this just struck me as very odd. I also heard on the news yesterday that it was a 'mysterious' strain of the flu.

Last edited:
you do realise clown boy that your the only one saying that martial law means ...machine gunning everyone...its your attempt to inject stupidity into rational concern for preserving liberty and freedom and guarding against the military industrial complex
Your rant about the Military Industrial Complex being somehow connected to a swine flu outbreak is the height of stupidity and paranoia. But really, how are you to know? That's why I play along.

Tell ya' what. I'm headed to the So Cal, Arizona, Nevada and Mexico areas next month for about 10 days, any secret spy photos you'd like me to take?

Terral,

Do you think that the US government was digging the mass graves in Arizona in preparation of their release of the swine flu?

If so, I have to give them a hand for the forethought of starting to dig the graves and ordering the plastic caskets. Otherwise, I think had they delayed this process, it would have been very difficult to accomplish once the deaths started.

Terral,

Do you think that the US government was digging the mass graves in Arizona in preparation of their release of the swine flu?

If so, I have to give them a hand for the forethought of starting to dig the graves and ordering the plastic caskets. Otherwise, I think had they delayed this process, it would have been very difficult to accomplish once the deaths started.

I thought the outbreak of the flu and Obama's trip to Mexico was odd -- but if it was intentional (just saying) -- I didn't connect it to our government.

Forum List

Back