Mexican Officials to Patrol Staten Island

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Police are investigating another assault on a Hispanic man in Staten Island as a possible hate crime -- and the Mexican government is now getting involved as well.

This is at least the sixth violent, ethnically-charged incident that has taken place in the neighborhood since April, and community leaders are urging residents to remain alert.

“We will act decisively in order to protect our citizens and will actively promote that those guilty of these vicious attacks are brought to justice expeditiously. We are working hand-in-hand with local authorities on all levels,” said Consul General of Mexico in New York, Ruben Beltran in an email to the Staten Island Advance.

According to the Advance, this latest incident has promoted the Mexican Consulate to post personnel in Staten Island until further notice. This move is an effort to safeguard the rights of individuals and effectively assist and provide information to the Mexican residents of this area.

Mexican officials have also created an information line that for immigrants to contact if they are afraid to contact authorities directly, the number is 1-800-724-7264.

Mexican Officials to Patrol Staten Island Following Latest Bias Attack | NBC New York

WHERE ARE THESE MEXICAN OFFICIALS WHEN MEXICANS ARE RAPING AND MURDERING AMERICANS?

:wtf:

hy·poc·ri·sy (h-pkr-s)
n. pl. hy·poc·ri·sies
1. The practice of professing beliefs, feelings, or virtues that one does not hold or possess; falseness.
2. An act or instance of such falseness.

“We will act decisively in order to protect our citizens and will actively promote that those guilty of these vicious attacks are brought to justice expeditiously. We are working hand-in-hand with local authorities on all levels,” said Consul General of Mexico in New York, Ruben Beltran in an email to the Staten Island Advance.

According to the Advance, this latest incident has promoted the Mexican Consulate to post personnel in Staten Island until further notice. This move is an effort to safeguard the rights of individuals and effectively assist and provide information to the Mexican residents of this area.

Mexican officials have also created an information line that for immigrants to contact if they are afraid to contact authorities directly, the number is 1-800-724-7264.

What I want to know is... since when are they so concerned about their citizens?

They send them North for work, and do nothing to create jobs outside the drug trade in THEIR OWN COUNTRY.
They let smugglers traffic them like a comodity.
They treat the poor like animals.
I could go on and on, but I dont feel much like it...

And most of all.... IS'NT THIS AMERICA?
WHY THE HELL ARE MEXICAN POLICE HERE?????

We have borders the last time I checked.

Something else that bothers me about this story is.... Why exactly are these "gimme"grants afraid to contact authorities?

Oh yeah.... they are'nt supposed to be here in the 1st place!!!!
I say FUCK THEM!

Forum List

Back