Mexican Marines Executed Three U.S. Citizens

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I used to go to Mexico every year, but I decided a few years ago that I'm done with vacationing here.

Three U.S. siblings found dead in Mexico in 2014 were executed by Mexican marines and a border mayor's paramilitary security team, the country's National Human Rights Commission said Thursday.

Erica Alvarado Salinas, 26, Alex Alvarado, 22, and Jose Angel Alvarado, 21, all American citizens, disappeared in 2014 while visiting their father in El Control, a small town near Matamoros, a Mexican city in the dangerous state of Tamaulipas, across the border from Brownsville, Texas.

Their bodies were found sixteen days later in a field east of Matamoros. They each had been shot in the head, and the bodies were badly decomposed. Jose Guadalupe Castaneda Benitez, 32, a friend from Mexico traveling with the siblings, was also killed.

Mexican Marines Executed Three U.S. Citizens

Yeah, glad I have visited through the years before it became a complete s#*thole. Won’t do it again, unless there is a drastic change.

I'm happy to say I've never set foot in that nation of punks and never will. Spain never could come up with a decent colony.

Forum List

Back