Mexican company offers to build Trump his wall

Compromise is sometimes necessary. Just think about the future, a simple concession of allowing a limited number of these illegals to stay (in exchange) will please the D's, and given the presumption that Trump is going to do great things for the economy, maybe we can sway some to the right. (The younger ones anyway)

Wouldn't you laugh your dick off if Trump gave the contract to Halliburton?

Libs everywhere....

42638-Does-Claire-Danes-Cry-Face-Make-It-A-Three-peat-Coincidentally-This-....gif

China is willing to sell Trump the steel, at the same subsidized dumping price that they charged him for the steel to build his condos!

You mean the same steel the governments in this country have also bought to build bridges with?

Funny how Trump was wrong for allowing his buildings to be built with that steel but no problem with the government projects that used the steel from the same country while snubbing U.S. steel workers, right?

Also if you read the article the company offering to build the wall owns plants in the U.S. in border states like Texas, so it would not surprise me that the money spent on building the wall will go to some foreign owned company with facilities in this country.

Also I wrote many times in the past the Cartels will build the wall and add the tunnels in for free, and now you see the humor in all this!

China is willing to sell Trump the steel, at the same subsidized dumping price that they charged him for the steel to build his condos!

You mean the same steel the governments in this country have also bought to build bridges with?

Funny how Trump was wrong for allowing his buildings to be built with that steel but no problem with the government projects that used the steel from the same country while snubbing U.S. steel workers, right?

Also if you read the article the company offering to build the wall owns plants in the U.S. in border states like Texas, so it would not surprise me that the money spent on building the wall will go to some foreign owned company with facilities in this country.

Also I wrote many times in the past the Cartels will build the wall and add the tunnels in for free, and now you see the humor in all this!

Bruce, the funny part is no that the government is buying cheap steel. The funny part is that you still believe that Trump is going to build a wall at all! The election is over Bruce. Forgetaboutit.

Bruce, the funny part is no that the government is buying cheap steel. The funny part is that you still believe that Trump is going to build a wall at all! The election is over Bruce. Forgetaboutit.

Did you just attempt to claim that Chinese steel was not used to build bridges here in America?

If so then I will link to the fact that bridges have been built with Chinese Steel while you complain about Trump doing the same damn thing!

You should realize the election is over because it is you that is still using the DNC talking points and trying to convince others what Trump did was wrong while ignoring the reality that bridges were built with Chinese Steel.

So if you have a damn problem with Trump then you should be pissed that bridges were built with Chinese Steel, but I guess as long as Democrats do it then it is perfectly fine, right?

Bridge Comes to San Francisco, With Made-in-China Label

The Price of ‘Made in China’

As for the Wall being built, well I never wanted it so let be factual before you start tossing around that it will never be built and I wrote many times if it is built the Cartels will do it while throwing the tunnel system in for free.

So enjoy knowing you have been crying about Trump buying cheap Chinese steel while ignoring California and New York part of buying from the same damn country!

Did you just attempt to claim that Chinese steel was not used to build bridges here in America?

If so then I will link to the fact that bridges have been built with Chinese Steel while you complain about Trump doing the same damn thing!

You should realize the election is over because it is you that is still using the DNC talking points and trying to convince others what Trump did was wrong while ignoring the reality that bridges were built with Chinese Steel.

So if you have a damn problem with Trump then you should be pissed that bridges were built with Chinese Steel, but I guess as long as Democrats do it then it is perfectly fine, right?

Bridge Comes to San Francisco, With Made-in-China Label

The Price of ‘Made in China’

As for the Wall being built, well I never wanted it so let be factual before you start tossing around that it will never be built and I wrote many times if it is built the Cartels will do it while throwing the tunnel system in for free.

So enjoy knowing you have been crying about Trump buying cheap Chinese steel while ignoring California and New York part of buying from the same damn country!

Bruce, I don't give a rat's ass where Trump bought his steel. I just think that it is hilarious that you folks think that he is going to build a wall out of steel, or concrete, or taco shells.....

Forum List

Back