Mexican Charged With Murdering and Dismembering His 70 Year Old Neighbor

Inappropriate! Off topic! Allowed to remain.
Wow, you are really coming unglued aren’t you? Slow down and try to concentrate cause you aren’t making any sense. My comment was not off topic it was a direct response to your lie of a post saying I compared vets to illegals.

I also tried to give a sincere initiation to talk about your op subject yet you chose to ignore it and bitch about off topic posts that aren’t off topic. Real nice... get it together
Is this thread about a Mexican who murdered a man in Georgia or about a vet who shot up a bar? You fucking retard!
A Mexican who killed his neighbor. So let’s talk about that. You can stop dancing around. What point do you want to make about it?
What point dew ewe wish to make about it? He was a Mexican? He murdered his neighbor? He dismembered him? A vet shot 12 people in a bar?
I made my point and you went off he rails so now I’m ready to listen to your point. What exactly do you want to discuss about it? It’s your OP.
My point as been made as well. This is about a Mexican who murdered a man in Georgia not a vet! It was ewe who went off the rails!

I DETEST that malicious southern parasite nation so much.....just imagine the sheer beauty of Mexico City being vaporized in a swirling, multi-colored, mushroom cloud of H-bombs. Utterly cleansing that cancer of a nation in relaxingly pulsing waves of brilliant, purifying white light.

Wow, you are really coming unglued aren’t you? Slow down and try to concentrate cause you aren’t making any sense. My comment was not off topic it was a direct response to your lie of a post saying I compared vets to illegals.

I also tried to give a sincere initiation to talk about your op subject yet you chose to ignore it and bitch about off topic posts that aren’t off topic. Real nice... get it together
Is this thread about a Mexican who murdered a man in Georgia or about a vet who shot up a bar? You fucking retard!
A Mexican who killed his neighbor. So let’s talk about that. You can stop dancing around. What point do you want to make about it?
What point dew ewe wish to make about it? He was a Mexican? He murdered his neighbor? He dismembered him? A vet shot 12 people in a bar?
I made my point and you went off he rails so now I’m ready to listen to your point. What exactly do you want to discuss about it? It’s your OP.
My point as been made as well. This is about a Mexican who murdered a man in Georgia not a vet! It was ewe who went off the rails!
Right, and now I’m bringing it back to the track you want to take it down, so your point is a Mexican killed a guy and Mexico isn’t sending their best people over here, right? So what would you like to see happen as a result of this revelation?

I bet a dollar to a donut that if an American went to Mexico and murdered a Mexican Slade would be okay with Mexico pointing out that it was an American. Especially if it were a white American! That’s just the kind of racist sleazebucket Slade is!

nope! They are not sending their best!

Georgia man’s dismembered body found at neighbor’s home after trail of blood leads cops to remains: police

Officers went to the back of the residence, and located the offender, hiding under a couch, acting very nervous and suspicious," Maj. Craig Hammer said in a news conference. "Officers then noticed a trail of blood, in the backyard. They followed the trail, which led them to the victim, Mr. Page's dismembered remains."

The body parts were found in a cooler and under two tarps in the backyard.

Ponce-Martinez was arrested and charged with malice murder. An obstruction charge was also added Friday after the alleged killer was uncooperative and combative with police, WSB-TV reported.
Chop the fucking Mexican up into little bitty pieces and feed them to the local dog pound.....

Mexican would give the dogs gas!

I bet a dollar to a donut that if an American went to Mexico and murdered a Mexican Slade would be okay with Mexico pointing out that it was an American. Especially if it were a white American! That’s just the kind of racist sleazebucket Slade is!
So I ask a direct question about your OP and you respond by playing the race card and calling me racist. This after you go ballistic on off topic responses to your OP and accusations of me unfairly playing the race card. Real nice you hypocrite. You interested in trying to talk about YOUR topic or are you gonna persist with your hypocritical off topic shit talk?

So I ask a direct question about your OP and you respond by playing the race card and calling me racist. This after you go ballistic on off topic responses to your OP and accusations of me unfairly playing the race card. Real nice you hypocrite. You interested in trying to talk about YOUR topic or are you gonna persist with your hypocritical off topic shit talk?
I already talked about MY topic, you wanted to talk about a vet! So I went and started a vet thread and ewe wanted to talk about the Mexican!

I already talked about MY topic, you wanted to talk about a vet! So I went and started a vet thread and ewe wanted to talk about the Mexican!
Well we are here in the Mexican thread and I’ve tried multiple times to have an honest on topic conversation about whatever you wanted to discuss and you keep squirming away. What’s your deal?

Well we are here in the Mexican thread and I’ve tried multiple times to have an honest on topic conversation about whatever you wanted to discuss and you keep squirming away. What’s your deal?
No! You have not! Nothing at all honest about calling me a racist!

For the fourth time now I’ll say let’s have a conversation about what you want to talk about. I won’t bring up vets or the race card. Is this something you are interested in or are you going to keep whining about past comments?

For the fourth time now I’ll say let’s have a conversation about what you want to talk about. I won’t bring up vets or the race card. Is this something you are interested in or are you going to keep whining about past comments?
I no longer am interested in talking to you about any subject! Once you have pulled your dumbass race card on me you have made an enemy of me! It is what you libtards do and I am sick of it! To go pester someone else!

Posting about vets in this thread is off topic too so you might as well close this thread too!

Forum List

Back