Mexican Charged With Murdering and Dismembering His 70 Year Old Neighbor

nope! They are not sending their best!

Georgia man’s dismembered body found at neighbor’s home after trail of blood leads cops to remains: police

Officers went to the back of the residence, and located the offender, hiding under a couch, acting very nervous and suspicious," Maj. Craig Hammer said in a news conference. "Officers then noticed a trail of blood, in the backyard. They followed the trail, which led them to the victim, Mr. Page's dismembered remains."

The body parts were found in a cooler and under two tarps in the backyard.

Ponce-Martinez was arrested and charged with malice murder. An obstruction charge was also added Friday after the alleged killer was uncooperative and combative with police, WSB-TV reported.
I thought only muslims cut people up....looks like christians do too.

Easy on the Christian comments asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia man’s dismembered body found at neighbor’s home after trail of blood leads cops to remains: police

Officers went to the back of the residence, and located the offender, hiding under a couch, acting very nervous and suspicious," Maj. Craig Hammer said in a news conference. "Officers then noticed a trail of blood, in the backyard. They followed the trail, which led them to the victim, Mr. Page's dismembered remains."

Ponce-Martinez was arrested and charged with malice murder. An obstruction charge was also added Friday after the alleged killer was uncooperative and combative with police, WSB-TV reported.
Didn’t a Vet just murder 12 people in a Thousand Oaks night club? Should we demonize all Vets like you’re trying to do with Mexicans? You’re an Idiot. Don’t ever complain about people playing the race card. They do it because of dumbshits like yourself that still makes things racial
You are a liar! You exactly pointed out that he was a vet! Lying bum stuck libtard!
Yes, I was using your own logic against you dumbass. Are you having a hard time following?
I used no logic you dumb ass! Again! Tell us how I knew the perpetrator of this crime in Georgia was a Mexican!
You read an article that said Mexican. And then you said that Mexico wasn’t sending their best.
So what’s your point?
Is he Mexico’s best? Do ya think?

Didn’t a Vet just murder 12 people in a Thousand Oaks night club? Should we demonize all Vets like you’re trying to do with Mexicans? You’re an Idiot. Don’t ever complain about people playing the race card. They do it because of dumbshits like yourself that still makes things racial

Your the dumbass. Illegals are far worst then our Vets. To make that comparison just shows how much of a libtard you are.

You are a liar! You exactly pointed out that he was a vet! Lying bum stuck libtard!
Yes, I was using your own logic against you dumbass. Are you having a hard time following?
I used no logic you dumb ass! Again! Tell us how I knew the perpetrator of this crime in Georgia was a Mexican!
You read an article that said Mexican. And then you said that Mexico wasn’t sending their best.
So what’s your point?
Is he Mexico’s best? Do ya think?
Did Mexico send him here?

Your the dumbass. Illegals are far worst then our Vets. To make that comparison just shows how much of a libtard you are.

What did I say that made you think I was comparing vets to illegals? Post my words where I said that

What did I say that made you think I was comparing vets to illegals? Post my words where I said that
I did numbnutz

This topic was not about vets! It was about a Mexican who killed a man in Georgia. You, Bodecca and the mod Don’t Taz me bro broke forum rules and went off topic! So now I want to know why libtards are allowed to blatantly break forum rules?

I did numbnutz
The quote you posted didn’t say one word about illegals nor was it comparing two groups, it was highlighting the absurdity of your logic. Or nonlogic I should say

This topic was not about vets! It was about a Mexican who killed a man in Georgia. You, Bodecca and the mod Don’t Taz me bro broke forum rules and went off topic! So now I want to know why libtards are allowed to blatantly break forum rules?
Damn you’re slow. Your OP was stoking the anti Mexican crowd by pointing out a murder committed by a Mexican to demonize a larger group. I brought up vets to show the idiocracy of your argument. That’s not off topic.

Inappropriate and off topic! Wonder why it is still here?

I did numbnutz
The quote you posted didn’t say one word about illegals nor was it comparing two groups, it was highlighting the absurdity of your logic. Or nonlogic I should say
Inappropriate! Off topic! Allowed to remain.

If I had said all Mexicans dismembered a man the moron might have a point. But he doesn’t! That’s why he is a libtard!
What’s the point of saying a Mexican did it in the headline and then saying “they aren’t sending their best”

You’re stoking fear and perpetuating stereotypes of Mexican immigrants. What you’re doing is transparent and ugly
Because he is A Mexican and they do not send their best! What’s the point of saying an “Vet” just murdered 12 people?
There is no point in saying that which is my point. If I was going to use your idiotic logic against the vets, I would point out that a vet with PTSD shot up a bar and I could use that to paint vets as fucked up and dangerous people who shouldn’t be permitted to carry guns or something dumb like that.
Off topic yet it was allowed to remain!

Was the guy who shot up a bar full of people in California a few days ago Mexican?
No! He was a “vet” pay attention.

Is the fact that he is a veteran relevant to him shooting up a bar?
This is off topic! This thread is about a Mexican who murdered and dismembered a 70 year old in Georgia! To whom do the off topic rules apply?

Chop the fucking Mexican up into little bitty pieces and feed them to the local dog pound.....

Run em through a wood chipper to feed wild hogs.
At least feral hogs are worth something.

I did numbnutz
Wow, you are really coming unglued aren’t you? Slow down and try to concentrate cause you aren’t making any sense. My comment was not off topic it was a direct response to your lie of a post saying I compared vets to illegals.

I also tried to give a sincere initiation to talk about your op subject yet you chose to ignore it and bitch about off topic posts that aren’t off topic. Real nice... get it together

I did numbnutz
Wow, you are really coming unglued aren’t you? Slow down and try to concentrate cause you aren’t making any sense. My comment was not off topic it was a direct response to your lie of a post saying I compared vets to illegals.

I also tried to give a sincere initiation to talk about your op subject yet you chose to ignore it and bitch about off topic posts that aren’t off topic. Real nice... get it together
Is this thread about a Mexican who murdered a man in Georgia or about a vet who shot up a bar? You fucking retard!

I did numbnutz

Is this thread about a Mexican who murdered a man in Georgia or about a vet who shot up a bar? You fucking retard!
A Mexican who killed his neighbor. So let’s talk about that. You can stop dancing around. What point do you want to make about it?

I did numbnutz

A Mexican who killed his neighbor. So let’s talk about that. You can stop dancing around. What point do you want to make about it?
What point dew ewe wish to make about it? He was a Mexican? He murdered his neighbor? He dismembered him? A vet shot 12 people in a bar?

What point dew ewe wish to make about it? He was a Mexican? He murdered his neighbor? He dismembered him? A vet shot 12 people in a bar?
I made my point and you went off he rails so now I’m ready to listen to your point. What exactly do you want to discuss about it? It’s your OP.

Forum List

Back