Mexican Cartel Desperate To Prevent Itself From Becoming US 'Terrorist' Target - 'Apoligizes' - 'Actually, We're Really Nice Guys'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After learning several of its members had kidnapped and murdered US citizens,tbe Mexican Gulf Cartel panicked and went into Full 'Apology' / 'Damage Control' mode.

The Cartel quickly released a letter claiming rogue members, acting totally on their own and in no way on behalf of the Cartel,lidnapped the 4 Americans, killing 2, and injuring 1.

To appease the anger of the US Cartel said it was going to turn over to the police its members who had anything to do with the kidnapping and murders, agsin stressing that these individuals perpetrated the crime on their iwn and not as part of tbe Cartel:

"We have decided to turn over those who were directly involved and responsible in the events, who at all times acted under their own decision-making and lack of discipline."

'The letter stressed the individuals responsible for the kidnapping and murder had gone against the cartel’s rules, which include "respecting the life and well-being of the innocent."

In short, the Cartel knew it had seriously fucked up when members kidnapped and killed Americans.

Fearing retribution, possibly all-out war against it and / or all Mexican Cartels, the Gulf Cartel sought to appease the US, de-escalate, stem the wrath of the US govt.

;) Come on, man - Biden loves you guys, have aided and abetted you guys for 2 years...he was never going to send tbe military after you!

Just in case, the Gulf Cartel put on a show:

We'll sacrifce a couple of members
We respect life...we don't kill nobody.

Oh, STFU.

What about the thousands of Americans who have died / continue to die from the Fentynal you smuggle into the US?

What about the 80% of illegal girls / women you rape / abuse / murder / leave for dead along the way as you smuggle them?

To save their asses they are trying to paint themselves as 'really nice, respectful guys'.

Screw that - burn 'em. Put them on the terrorist list and treat all Cartels like ISIS.

Last edited:
"Wrath of the US government" :auiqs.jpg:
Everyone knows the US government is far more interested in hiring new IRS agents to go after Americans and gayfing the military.

Sicarios fear no one. Their influence and presence in the USA is growing exponentially. The government cannot control them. Probably doesn't really even want to. When the US govt sends out troops, it will be for YOU, not the cartels.
Won't be long before the cartels own DC

I can't understand why the Mexican government doesn't eradicate them. Don't they have an army.

I understand that. Why not use the military and wipe them out.

A few smart missiles into their palaces and hunter -killer teams will do wonders for our crime problems. Domestically it's as simple as making membership in a criminal gang an automatic felony and cause for arrest and deportation in and of itself. They are all guilty of any crime their fellow members commit. We can deport all the ACLU commie lawyers and ambulance chasers along with their clients.

I believe Biden complained about the bad press, so his cartel associates acted accordingly, they apologized, and that as we will soon discover is that! :wink:
Apologies are meaningful to demtards.

Biden will probably say "oh okay, as long as you apologized" and nothing will happen

I understand that. Why not use the military and wipe them out.
Lots go into that, diplmatic and otherwise.

I would love to see Biden have the testicuar fortitude to tell Mexico to do something about the Cartels or we will ... then follow-up.

As far back as 25+ years ago during alcohol fueled discussions of world affairs that dragged out into the wee hours, we had been lamenting the total disregard for border security and immigration control. As things were even back then with cross border gunfights, human trafficking, dope, and other criminal enterprise that stayed off the MSM radar at all costs. There were a few particularly heinous crimes the MSM reported on, only to breathlessly move on to ANYTHING else.

The idea of serious firepower coming up, such as RPG's and mortars was discussed and my buddy said it would never happen.... "Bad for business". If enough people get pissed off, enough insurance companies lose too much, and the MSM can not distract people from the war zone then tanks end up on the border, and government will be forced to produce the results people demand. As it's "working now", government steps on it's own dick deliberately.

I can't understand why the Mexican government doesn't eradicate them. Don't they have an army.
Same reason the Afghani government couldn't get rid of the taliban. As soon as the green light came on most "Afghani Soldiers" ripped the patch off their arm, put on the talib turbans.

Once the money from the cartels is better than the money from the government, "Policia" patches will be found all over the ground and the guys who were wearing them 30 seconds ago will be doing whatever some new local cartel boss tells them too.

I believe Biden complained about the bad press, so his cartel associates acted accordingly, they apologized, and that as we will soon discover is that! :wink:
Thanks for proving another one of my posts right.....This is yet again, why I mock you clowns...

"This is obviously some attempt by the Biden admin and the cartels to cover up for the fact that it was Biden's policies that caused the deaths of these Americans." <- Biff

like I said, you conservatives are as predictable as you are pathetic....

Thanks for proving another one of my posts right.....This is yet again, why I mock you clowns...

"This is obviously some attempt by the Biden admin and the cartels to cover up for the fact that it was Biden's policies that caused the deaths of these Americans." <- Biff

like I said, you conservatives are as predictable as you are pathetic....
I have no idea what you rage about, regardless your screed is mighty strange, your bold marked comment merely demonstrates what all of nature already knows, that even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back