Mets fans booing every single Royals player as they're introduced

image.jpg

says it all. NY is the land of pussy's

-16b6afb24a5e800f.JPG

a New Yorker booing the rival team? what a shock:eek:

:p
I know...what the OP seems to be REALLY upset about is that KC couldn't mount much of a contingent to go to NY and cheer on their team. Awwwwwwwwww

yeah I think your right.I mean doesnt that happen EVERYWHERE in sports stadiums? lol yeah he is just sore. I am a royals fan as well but whats the big deal,come on that goes on everywhere. Its not like they threatened them with death threats or their family members but thats grampa for ya,he's a nut,an old man who probably grew up watching the kc negros baseball team.:biggrin:

It turns out Mets fans are sore losers and did just that.on 610 AM they were talking about how they had to have federal agents in the stadium to protect royal fans from met fans because apparently they were giving them death threats. stay classy new york.:up:

I know...what the OP seems to be REALLY upset about is that KC couldn't mount much of a contingent to go to NY and cheer on their team. Awwwwwwwwww

yeah I think your right.I mean doesnt that happen EVERYWHERE in sports stadiums? lol yeah he is just sore. I am a royals fan as well but whats the big deal,come on that goes on everywhere. Its not like they threatened them with death threats or their family members but thats grampa for ya,he's a nut,an old man who probably grew up watching the kc negros baseball team.:biggrin:

It turns out Mets fans are sore losers and did just that.on 610 AM they were talking about how they had to have federal agents in the stadium to protect royal fans from met fans because apparently they were giving them death threats. stay classy new york.:up:
Death threats? that is extreme.

that's SOP for NY

that's SOP for NY
nah

yeah the police were even guarding the manager of the mets because they were shouting out death threats to him for leaving that starting pitcher in there as long as he did.

yeah the police were even guarding the manager of the mets because they were shouting out death threats to him for leaving that starting pitcher in there as long as he did.
No class for sure

that's SOP for NY
nah

its all the excuse they need for rioting and looting. living in NY is a contradiction in terms

that's SOP for NY
nah

its all the excuse they need for rioting and looting. living in NY is a contradiction in terms
How long have you lived there?

that's SOP for NY
nah

Do you live there?

that's SOP for NY
nah

you couldn't pay me enough to live there. I made many a business trip back there and couldn't wait for that trip to the airport

that's SOP for NY
nah

Do you live there?

in that shit hole ?? HAHAHAHAHAHA................

that's SOP for NY
nah

you couldn't pay me enough to live there. I made many a business trip back there and couldn't wait for that trip to the airport
Ok so you don't know what you are talking about

image.jpg

says it all. NY is the land of pussy's

-16b6afb24a5e800f.JPG
Flyover country cracker plow boys like you would last 2 days living in NY

still beats a shit eatin' dog like you. BTY cheese dick i live near a big city. also stupid "cracker" is in reference to southern boys. in NY i always carried a pistol in case i ran to some of your relatives. 2 days butt wipe?? I spent up 2 weeks in that fuckin' shit hole. and the Islamic terrorist claim NY IS America. that's why their always trying to blow your idiot ass's up. just stay put. they'll get to ya

Forum List

Back