Best of the Bulls....Bushwacker, Bodacious, Dillinger.......

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
1390431471000-XXX-s130125-729.jpg

Austin Meier gets bucked from Bushwacker during a Professional Bull-riding event(PBR) in March 2013.(Photo: Andy Watson, Bullstock photos)

Some of these bulls are retired, all of them have made their mark on PBR history. Bushwacker, Bodacious, Dillinger, Red Rock are a few of the greats. The bull is one of the most powerful animals on earth. Bodacious was retired because he was too dangerous. Bull riding is a very popular sport today. Bull riders and the bulls they ride can reach celebrity status. It's a very exciting sport!

Last edited:
About a half and hour where I live,every Saturday Night in the summer a guy who has a farm has bull riding competition , they come from all over the southeast to compete , great stuff for a family outing

My bull is about 1500 lbs. now. He'll be over 2,000 lbs. when he is full grown. He's a beauty! He has a deeper bellow that Bushwacker and only bellows when I talk to him. He's a big Daddy O. His offspring (born this year) is a magnificent specimen and I believe he'll be bigger than his father.

Forum List

Back