Messiah

1)it's a known fact that us Jews have a unique biological makeup reason for seperating meat and Dairy. Many of us seem to get easilly
sick from the combo. Back then especially
bacteria developing in milk and meat combined would be enough a reason for dietary Warnings.

I already know all of the rationales orthodox Jews use for justifying a literal interpretation and application of this law, but they are all false not to mention extremely absurd.

The law which prohibits mixing meat with dairy has nothing whatever to do with food. There is no wisdom to be found in such a claim.

Dairy is what is fed to toothless children, meat is what is fed to adults with teeth.

The law is about not mixing what is taught to children who have not yet learned to think rationally with what is taught to rational adults and not teaching fairy tales to adults as if it were the literal truth.

Only in this light is the wisdom of God in giving this law made as obvious as the consequences for setting it aside; as is the penalty for speaking falsely in Gods name so perfectly demonstrated by you.

Last edited:
1)it's a known fact that us Jews have a unique biological makeup reason for seperating meat and Dairy. Many of us seem to get easilly
bacteria developing in milk and meat combined would be enough a reason for dietary Warnings.

I already know all of the rationals orthodox Jews use for justifying a literal interpretation and application of this law, but they are all false not to mention extremely absurd.

The law which prohibits mixing meat with dairy has nothing whatever to do with food. There is no wisdom to be found in such a claim.

Dairy is what is fed to toothless children, meat is what is fed to adults with teeth.

The law is about not mixing what is taught to children who have not yet learned to think rationally with what is taught to rational adults and not teaching fairy tales to adults as if it were the literal truth.

Only in this light is the wisdom of God in giving this law made obvious while the consequences for setting it aside and for speaking falsely in Gods name have been so perfectly demonstrated by you.

I do not understand your post HOBE---- your explanation of the non mixing of meat with milk rule is absurd

I already know all of the rationals orthodox Jews use for justifying a literal interpretation and application of this law, but they are all false not to mention extremely absurd.

Only in this light is the wisdom of God in giving this law made obvious while the consequences for setting it aside and for speaking falsely in Gods name have been so perfectly demonstrated by you.

I do not understand your post HOBE---- your explanation of the non mixing of meat with milk rule is absurd

Take another harder look.

I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

Take another harder look.

I said nothing too deep or complicated or arcane for even a grade school child to understand.

you said nothing

you said nothing

Thanks, Rosie, for helping me to show the wisdom of God in giving the Divine commands and for demonstrating the disturbing consequences for setting them aside and failing to stand guard over the purity of your own mind.

For Jews, if the Tanach's requirements for the messiah have not been fulfilled, then there can only be one explanation: he has not yet come.

There is another explanation.

Your expectations of what the messiah is supposed to do is as irrational as Christian expectations about the second coming of Christ so of course he has not yet come and you will be waiting for a Messiah that builds a temple and leads the Jewish people back to Israel (even though they are already there) for as long as Christians will wait for Jesus to float down from the sky.

And even if someone in this day and age manages to convince Jews to build a Temple to slaughter animals in the name of God he will only be another false messiah to add to a very long list of false messiahs'.

For as long as people think that a holy God wants people to ritually slaughter animals in a Temple dedicated to a God obsessed with diet and fashion and the sex lives of human beings they will never see peace.

2) I guess you missed the source I posted that has busted your excessively repeating complaint about Temple ritual animal sacrifice(barbeque) bring your own dish party.
Ma'aser Sheni in the Torah says
About tithing the produced food and eating it at the Temple:
“at the site that He shall choose to place His Name”.

Not only does it put your rant and rave to rest but it also puts your missing king to rest being the MIKdash is named after Mike but not Jesus or Yeshu or Theudas.
In fact the Mikdash is also called MikDosh. Dosh meaning thresher, meaning Mike is the thresher not Jesus.

In Isaiah 25:7 it's the Moshiach who lifts the veil from our eyes, this is symbolised by the thresher label on Moshiach being the thresher removing the thin layer film from the grain so what's left is the edible substance.
Check and Mate! I got your king.
And if I have your Lucifer under my foot, that makes me...... come on Hobe, you know this answer. Just let the pride go and be honest with yourself and
the conclusion. John Hagee was able to admit in front of his congregation, that if Jesus was not who he claimed to be then Jesus was the biggest liar and nutcase known to man. Of course you understand it was Rome that was the liar and early followers who lifted the image high, the actual ad era figure never claimed to be son of man he spoke of third person tense. Just as Rabbi Schneerson never claimed to be Moshiach he talked about third person tense.
It was some of his Chabad Lubivictors devotees that made Schneerson their Messiah and lifted him to the role he so eloquently spoke of as another to come.
WE LEARN FROM EMULATIONS (LIKENESSES), so we can see how these inflated images occur theoretically found in similar events.

Many people have health problems don't realize at in part, they are food related.
Doctors are prescribing a diet more similar in many ways to a kosher diet.
People love the taste of their food and just don't realize an accumulation in their body is actually what is making them sick, or contributes to pain or depression, difficulty thinking, anger, spasms, etc.

Jews back then might not have understood the whys, but they did recognize a connection to food and health. You have to wait for a time to eat different food as the body does not digest competing food at the same time. It is a good diet for any one. It is not that jews digestive systems are different by DNA, but when anyone get used to eating right it becomes very obvious when they eat wrong.

If anyone has been put on a temporary lactose free diet and when better begin to drink regular milk again, your body will probably object in the beginning. Fermenting like making yogurt breaks down the lactose and makes it more digestible. It is the same basic idea.

For Jews, if the Tanach's requirements for the messiah have not been fulfilled, then there can only be one explanation: he has not yet come.

Your expectations of what the messiah is supposed to do is as irrational as Christian expectations about the second coming of Christ so of course he has not yet come and you will be waiting for a Messiah that builds a temple and leads the Jewish people back to Israel (even though they are already there) for as long as Christians will wait for Jesus to float down from the sky.

And even if someone in this day and age manages to convince Jews to build a Temple to slaughter animals in the name of God he will only be another false messiah to add to a very long list of false messiahs'.

For as long as people think that a holy God wants people to ritually slaughter animals in a Temple dedicated to a God obsessed with diet and fashion and the sex lives of human beings they will never see peace.

2) I guess you missed the source I posted that has busted your excessively repeating complaint about Temple ritual animal sacrifice(barbeque) bring your own dish party.

Not only does it put your rant and rave to rest but it also puts your missing king to rest being the MIKdash is named after Mike but not Jesus or Yeshu or Theudas.
In fact the Mikdash is also called MikDosh. Dosh meaning thresher, meaning Mike is the thresher not Jesus.

In Isaiah 25:7 it's the Moshiach who lifts the veil from our eyes, this is symbolised by the thresher label on Moshiach being the thresher removing the thin layer film from the grain so what's left is the edible substance.
And if I have your Lucifer under my foot, that makes me...... come on Hobe, you know this answer. Just let the pride go and be honest with yourself and
the conclusion. John Hagee was able to admit in front of his congregation, that if Jesus was not who he claimed to be then Jesus was the biggest liar and nutcase known to man. Of course you understand it was Rome that was the liar and early followers who lifted the image high, the actual ad era figure never claimed to be son of man he spoke of third person tense. Just as Rabbi Schneerson never claimed to be Moshiach he talked about third person tense.
It was some of his Chabad Lubivictors devotees that made Schneerson their Messiah and lifted him to the role he so eloquently spoke of as another to come.
WE LEARN FROM EMULATIONS (LIKENESSES), so we can see how these inflated images occur theoretically found in similar events.

Many people have health problems don't realize at in part, they are food related.
People love the taste of their food and just don't realize an accumulation in their body is actually what is making them sick, or contributes to pain or depression, difficulty thinking, anger, spasms, etc.

Jews back then might not have understood the whys, but they did recognize a connection to food and health. You have to wait for a time to eat different food as the body does not digest competing food at the same time. It is a good diet for any one. It is not that jews digestive systems are different by DNA, but when anyone get used to eating right it becomes very obvious when they eat wrong.

If anyone has been put on a temporary lactose free diet and when better begin to drink regular milk again, your body will probably object in the beginning. Fermenting like making yogurt breaks down the lactose and makes it more digestible. It is the same basic idea.

( I am not absolutely sure-----but I believe that once the small intestine stops
producing LACTASE----because of age-----the enzyme never gets INDUCED
again by drinking milk----------<damn> ))

I already know all of the rationales orthodox Jews use for justifying a literal interpretation and application of this law, but they are all false not to mention extremely absurd.

Only in this light is the wisdom of God in giving this law made as obvious as the consequences for setting it aside; as is the penalty for speaking falsely in Gods name so perfectly demonstrated by you.

I object to strict literal interpretation of religion, but there are actually good health reasons for a more kosher diet. The fact we now age meat and have refrigeration is also a factor. Regular doctor, not jewish, are finding many benefits to avoiding certain food or not mixing them does help many with things from arthritis to sleep problem. People with uric acid problems, infections and some pain and some chronic pain conditions are helped by the change in diet. Certain medicines are more effective with a change in diet. Even those with ED will likely benefit. It s not a matter of following a total kosher diet, small simple change of avoiding or separating just a few items can make a big difference.

( I am not absolutely sure-----but I believe that once the small intestine stops

You can supplement with certain vegetable based enzymes for dairy
Fruit based enzymes for meat.
Alkaline based for fish

You can supplement with certain vegetable based enzymes for dairy
Fruit based enzymes for meat.
Alkaline based for fish

its hopeless------nothing will do it for my gut

I'm a bit of an alchemist when it comes to supplements and their uses.
Bilberry capsule supplements might help, because the tannins it contains (1.5% and as much as 10%) act as an astringent to the gastrointestinal tract. An astringent shrinks and tightens the top layers of skin or mucous membranes thereby reducing secretions, relieving irritation, and improving tissue firmness. It helps with the lining of the stomach and stregthens capularies and blood flow like to eyes, so improved vision especially night vision as one gets older is another known use.
For those with severe problems with pulsating-twitching muscle cramping Medical prescription from a Dr like 'Levson'
will quickly relieve severe discomfort especially food poisoning like cramping.
Anyone who eats out these days is playing Russian Roullette, so everyone should carry some in their medicine cabinet.

I'm a bit of an alchemist when it comes to supplements and their uses.
Bilberry capsule supplements might help, because the tannins it contains (1.5% and as much as 10%) act as an astringent to the gastrointestinal tract. An astringent shrinks and tightens the top layers of skin or mucous membranes thereby reducing secretions, relieving irritation, and improving tissue firmness. It helps with the lining of the stomach and stregthens capularies and blood flow like to eyes, so improved vision especially night vision as one gets older is another known use.
For those with severe problems with pulsating-twitching muscle cramping Medical prescription from a Dr like 'Levson'
will quickly relieve severe discomfort especially food poisoning like cramping.
Anyone who eats out these days is playing Russian Roullette, so everyone should carry some in their medicine cabinet.

won't help if you drink milk and do not have lactase living in your small intestine----like babies do----------and Viagra will not make you the boy you were at age 14

another hate christian thread by guano

if bat guno had any balls, even for a leftist, he talk some shit about muslims and buddist.

but alas, even leftist males consider him a wimp
another hate christian thread

But what you need is a catchy anti-? phrase so you can succinctly stifle any debate about your religion regardless of the merits.

Where did he go wrong?
go fuck yourself

oh that wasn't christian of me

we go fuck yourself with a splintery cross

oh, and I'm not a christian, guano is just a fucking pussy, like you, that pretends christians are a great horror to the world.

you're a fucking deluded pussy
What, you're not christian? You are just fixated on guno, a jilted lover perhaps?
ooo, gay insults

very tolerant of you.

when's the last time you started a hate islam thread or buddist or any other religion thread?
If you're not christian then why did you take offence to the OP? As someone who in the past has had a history in christianity but does not presently follow any religion I see nothing offensive in it. Indeed there are similarities between the pagan myths and the story of Jesus, that is not to be insulting, it just is.
guano and other leftist only take time to attack christians, he lacks the honesty to go after anything else

What makes you think Christians should be free from criticism, especially, the "holier than thou" variety.

Guno's offering of the differences in the term "messiah" in Christianity and Judaism are interesting.

Then Jesus was Lucifer. Thank you.
Because you consider Jesus over all The Rabbis and Jesus said he was Baal's son and nemesis of God in Rev 22;16.
Nice Argument!
And to your understanding what is the full meaning of the name Lucifer? Describe that spiritual host if you can please.

Guno's offering of the differences in the term "messiah" in Christianity and Judaism are interesting.
I think this type of conversation without trying to slander everyone with a 'goyim' label is an improvement somewhat.

why are islamo Nazi dogs obsessed with the fact that the people who worked in
the historic temple ate meat? ----------I am delighted that they did not DECORATE
the walls with the dead heads of the animals they ate. I cannot eat in a room in
which a the dead eyes of some innocent victim of their bullets and arrows ---STARE
VACANTLY
Barbecues and get together's where people are not slaughtering one another can be constructive at times.

Forum List

Back