Mesa AZ PIG COP MURDER: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video as MURDERED!

25299007_1925748444103372_2484938162285803848_n.jpg

Anonymous

No way, just public moron jury losers as co-conspirators in murder, let them off.

they are pointing what look like rifles out the window [ like Las Vegas ]
if you are pointing weapons like that, and don't comply--it's your OWN stupidity if you get shot
The guy obviously didn't have a rifle. Watch the video.

While you're at it read the 2nd amendment. Even if he was holding a rifle that would NOT justify the shooting.
WRONG--in most states it is illegal to brandish weapons
all these shootings going on and idiots do this
Basic gun laws of Arizona

the girl KNEW it was wrong/stupid...
not only was it wrong/stupid--it was ILLEGAL--against the law--against AZ law!!!!!!!!!!!!
Portillo said she warned the guys as they passed the rifle back and forth and pointed it out the window of the fifth-floor hotel room, checking out the scopes.

"I was like, 'Hey, you guys, don't be so close to the window. People may get the wrong idea,
Ex-Mesa police officer who shot, killed unarmed man found not guilty of murder
and the cops had to think someone had a rifle up there with the intent to use it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong, jackass. The cop did NOT have to consider the man a threat. Period.

This is how the situation should have played out

911: 911, What is your emergency?

Hotel Clerk: One of the guests has a rifle.

911: That is not an emergency. In the USA people are allowed to keep and bear arms. Goodbye.

Well, how would the cop know if this guy was reaching for a weapon or not? I agree, he was a total asshole, but when they tell you not to move, then don't go reaching behind you. He has no idea if you are reaching for a weapon or not. I'm sure plenty of cops who practice "restraint" have been murdered because of it. These guys are dealing with the lowest of the low in society on a daily basis. Of course, that is going to have an effect on them and their psyche. It is silly to think that it wouldn't. Cops should have "term limits."

Also, don't forget that cops are not just responsible for their safety, but the safety of citizens who happen to be or wander into the area, of if the guy does have a gun and gets away from them somehow and shoots an innocent citizen. Of he could even go for one of their guns. All of these things are on the cops minds when they are trying to subdue a suspect. Also, I read the story and the police were originally called because of reports of a man with a GUN. So of course they are going to be extra careful and extra cautious. They DO NOT KNOW YOU. They don't know what you are capable of. They do not know what you have on your person and/or what your plans are. They don't know anything about you. You, as far as they are concerned (when called because of reports that you are waving a gun around and shooting out a window) are a dangerous suspect. I felt sorry for the kid, but I can look back in hindsight, knowing that he was not armed. The cops don't have that luxury and have to make split second decisions.

...we think it’s ok for police to use lethal force on assumptions?

Again, whether it was the cops or a home invader, if the perp reaches for his waistline after I've told him not to do so, he's going to get shot.
What perp?

The only perps were the cops. One committed aggravated menacing and the other committed murder.

The courts disagreed. Your opinion is irrelevant and your logic entirely lacking.

I agree with the jury's finding. The idiot reached when told not to. The cop did the right thing. The cops in the other videos that hesitated ended up dead.
What other videos?

Again, whether it was the cops or a home invader, if the perp reaches for his waistline after I've told him not to do so, he's going to get shot. This has nothing to do with a theater of war and everything to do with the right of self defense. This does not change if it's me or a cop. So, if I have a firearm on you and you reach into your belt, I'm going to assume you're doing so to produce a weapon. No different for a cop.
No it does change, if this was you and me on tape, outside of our home, we absolutely get charged.

Again, whether it was the cops or a home invader, if the perp reaches for his waistline after I've told him not to do so, he's going to get shot.
What perp?

The only perps were the cops. One committed aggravated menacing and the other committed murder.

The courts disagreed. Your opinion is irrelevant and your logic entirely lacking.

I agree with the jury's finding. The idiot reached when told not to. The cop did the right thing. The cops in the other videos that hesitated ended up dead.
How many snuff movies do you have?

MESA -- Police in Mesa, Arizona released disturbing body camera video on Thursday hours after a former officer was acquitted of a murder charge in the fatal shooting of an unarmed man.

The verdict cleared Philip Brailsford, 27, of criminal liability in the 2016 death of Daniel Shaver, of Granbury, Texas. He was also found not guilty of reckless manslaughter, reports CBS Phoenix affiliate KPHO-TV.

The shooting occurred at a hotel in the Phoenix suburb where officers responded to a report of someone pointing a gun out of a window. The video, obtained by KPHO, shows Brailsford pointing a gun at Shaver as Shaver lies on the ground, holds his hands in the air, cries and begs the officer not to shoot.

[WARNING: Graphic content] Body-cam video shows Mesa police shooting

Mesa Police shooting: Daniel Shaver seen crawling, begging in disturbing video

:eek-52: No gun was seen in hand when GANG MEMBER PIG COP Scores Another MURDER TROPHY
for the murdering Anti-American PIG COP COWARD Murder Association! Over 700 plus people
were murdered this year by sick cowardly scumbag pig cops.

BTW:
Shaver, who was intoxicated and could be heard sobbing, begging officers, "Please don't shoot," made a single hand motion, towards his waist, possibly to adjust his pants. Brailsford yelled at Shaver that if Shaver did anything whatsoever that deviated from his instructions he would shoot him and he probably wouldn’t survive. Shaver’s arm then moved again as he wobbled while crawling forward, at which point Brailsford can be heard yelling "Don't-" before immediately opening fire with his AR-15 rifle, striking Shaver 5 times and killing him almost instantly. Shaver was unarmed.

Damn, had the guy on his stomach with his legs crossed and hands in back of his head for > 3 minutes. Why didn't the fucking cop go and cuff him? Just looking for an excuse to kill?

He had decided he wanted to watch someone die that day.

they are pointing what look like rifles out the window [ like Las Vegas ]
if you are pointing weapons like that, and don't comply--it's your OWN stupidity if you get shot
The guy obviously didn't have a rifle. Watch the video.

While you're at it read the 2nd amendment. Even if he was holding a rifle that would NOT justify the shooting.
WRONG--in most states it is illegal to brandish weapons
all these shootings going on and idiots do this
Basic gun laws of Arizona

the girl KNEW it was wrong/stupid...
not only was it wrong/stupid--it was ILLEGAL--against the law--against AZ law!!!!!!!!!!!!
Portillo said she warned the guys as they passed the rifle back and forth and pointed it out the window of the fifth-floor hotel room, checking out the scopes.

"I was like, 'Hey, you guys, don't be so close to the window. People may get the wrong idea,
Ex-Mesa police officer who shot, killed unarmed man found not guilty of murder
and the cops had to think someone had a rifle up there with the intent to use it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wrong, jackass. The cop did NOT have to consider the man a threat. Period.

This is how the situation should have played out

911: 911, What is your emergency?

Hotel Clerk: One of the guests has a rifle.

911: That is not an emergency. In the USA people are allowed to keep and bear arms. Goodbye.
and I guess the Las Vegas sniper wasn't a threat??? !!!!!!!
you are the dumbass

The video clearly shows the moron disobeying the cop’s instructions. He moved his hand out of sight. His demeanor cannot be considered, the cop had the right to shoot him.

He got off, if that's what you mean. It was still cold blooded murder.

Not according to the jury. It was a fucked up situation for sure, the idiot should had listened to his instructions. I thought you lefties believed in Darwinism?
I am looking forward to natural selection taking it's course on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, whether it was the cops or a home invader, if the perp reaches for his waistline after I've told him not to do so, he's going to get shot. This has nothing to do with a theater of war and everything to do with the right of self defense. This does not change if it's me or a cop. So, if I have a firearm on you and you reach into your belt, I'm going to assume you're doing so to produce a weapon. No different for a cop.
Most you righties are afraid of your own shadow. Your statements prove it.

This is such an ignorant statement when MANY cops get killed in the line of duty, protecting YOUR ass from these nut jobs who would kill their own mom for a dollar.

This is such an ignorant statement when MANY cops get killed in the line of duty, protecting YOUR ass from these nut jobs who would kill their own mom for a dollar.
They get paid to do a job. They knew what they were getting into. You watch that vidio and tell me that guy needed to be shot, then you re the ignorant one. The guy was not aq threat, if this is what you call good police work your standards are much lower than mine. Listen to the cops demeanor during this confrontation. He was not scared at all he just wanted to humiliate and kill the guy. That cop should be impaled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, when I was stationed in Newport RI, I was also a member of the Security Force, and we were trained in how to use force.

Now................many of the police shootings that I've seen appeared to be murder. One was where the dude was running away and was shot in the back, one was filmed by that woman as her boyfriend died in the seat next to her, and there are many other examples I could mention where I thought the cop was wrong.

This however, is one of the first ones I agree with.

First, you should know WHY the police were called in the first place. Seems that someone in their room was pointing a gun out the window of the room, which is why police were called.

So, the police are already worried about someone with a gun at the scene. They know they need to take precautions.

The dude was agitated, and was having trouble following the police's instructions. When he was told to crawl forward on his hands and knees, he should have just done it. However, he started to crawl, and apparently his shorts started to fall. At that point, the man should have stopped, told the cop his pants were falling off and ask for permission to reach down and pull them up.

Instead, he reached down to his waist, AWAY from the side the cop was on, and it looked like he could have been going for a weapon.

Nope, sorry, the police were already called there for a gun call, and because they were on a gun call, when the guy reached down, they thought he was going for a gun.

I probably would have only shot him once or twice, not ran off a 5 round burst like the cop did, but yeah, I more than likely would have fired as well.
But you can't hide a rifle in your shorts .
The complaint was about someone armed with a rifle...
But if the cop though Shavers had a pistol why not think he could have explosives too?
If he had a bomb taped to his body he could have blown everyone in that hallway to smitherenes. Another thing... Cops lives are no more valuable than anyone else's. I hope there is a God to judge those who steal the lives of helpless people with such impunity.
There won't be any apologists around when
Killer cops meet their maker...and he won't be able to lie about how he felt at the time he killed someone.

Now you are just taking things to a ridiculous place. No, you can't hide a rifle in your shorts, but did you ever stop to consider that if a person owns a long gun, chances are very good they will have a pistol as well? Most people who own guns have more than one. Shoot, there are people on this board who brag about how many weapons they have.

The police aren’t protecting us. They successfully argued before the Supreme Court that they have no duty to protect us.

Justices Rule Police Do Not Have a Constitutional Duty to Protect Someone

Now if you choose to believe the propaganda about serving and protecting that is your mistake.

Well, how would the cop know if this guy was reaching for a weapon or not? I agree, he was a total asshole, but when they tell you not to move, then don't go reaching behind you. He has no idea if you are reaching for a weapon or not. I'm sure plenty of cops who practice "restraint" have been murdered because of it. These guys are dealing with the lowest of the low in society on a daily basis. Of course, that is going to have an effect on them and their psyche. It is silly to think that it wouldn't. Cops should have "term limits."
He should have never been giving him those orders in the first place, the orders should have remained stay face down on the ground, legs crossed, palms on the ground. He should’ve waited till first perp was secure, then cuff and search him with partner present. The cop made himself vulnerable in that situation. If for whatever reason they needed the perp to come to them, have him crawl backwards, tell him to lift his shirt so you can see if he has a weapon. At least a dozen other scenarios would have been better than what this cop chose. That is 100% on the cop.

I’ll ask again, why is it we give enemy combatants in war zones better treatment than our own citizens. If this was in Iraq, these guys would have been court marshaled, and charged. This is unacceptable by our own soldiers standards, why do we accept it? I want police to come home safe, I want them to take necassary actions and precautions to do that, and I want them to put themselves in advantages posistions, but reaching IS NOT a viable justification. Closing with a mentally I’ll patient with a knife who lunges IS NOT a viable justification for shooting. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF IN THAT POSISTION. I get not every situation is cut and dry, and there will be times police get caught off guard, and have to make split second decisions, this was not one of those situations. Yes this kid was stupid, he was also scared shitless and clearly not thinking straight (kind of understandable if you’ve ever been scared shitless). Police should be held to civilian standards of self defense, at the very least, if not higher. Get rid of the law enforcement bill of rights, and get rid of the “when in doubt shoot training,” which is exactly what we saw in that video no matter what way you want to slice it.

They get paid to do a job. They knew what they were getting into. You watch that vidio and tell me that guy needed to be shot, then you re the ignorant one. The guy was not aq threat, if this is what you call good police work your standards are much lower than mine. Listen to the cops demeanor during this confrontation. He was not scared at all he just wanted to humiliate and kill the guy. That cop should be impaled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree. The pig barking out bizarre unlawful orders and threatening to shoot the guy is fucking psychotic sadistic control freak. And an accessory to the murder.

Those kind of violent psychopaths cannot be reformed. They need to be removed from society permanently.

Both of the pigs should be executed, not just the shooter.

Forum List

Back