Merrick Garland is guilty of obstruction of justice

WASHINGTON — House and Senate Republicans on Friday ripped Attorney General Merrick Garland’s decision to appoint U.S. Attorney David Weiss as the special counsel in the ongoing investigation into Hunter Biden.
Republicans accused Weiss of signing off on a “sweetheart deal” with the president’s son and suggested that he was appointed as special counsel to inhibit congressional investigations into the Bidens and to avoid testifying before Congress.

“This action by Biden’s DOJ cannot be used to obstruct congressional investigations or whitewash the Biden family corruption,” Speaker Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., said in a tweet. “If Weiss negotiated the sweetheart deal that couldn’t get approved, how can he be trusted as a Special Counsel? House Republicans will continue to pursue the facts for the American people.”

Nothing to see here folks. Just more of the same from the circus that never ends.
Another meaningless trial and conviction in a message thread from people that know nothing about the law.

That piece of shit has weaponized the Justice Department against Biden's political opponent. If you can't see that, you just as much of a POS as he is.
What are you going to do about it? Complain about it some more on a message board? LOL!

I would ask you for links to your bullshit lies, but we all know how that turns out.

Fuck, you are a stupid liar of epic proportions.

Feel free to prove me wrong with a credible link, Dumbass.

GO!

Yes, we do. I post the links and you don't read them. I've posted those links dozens of times and you clearly didn't read them, or you have serious memory retention problems.

I feel free to ignore your trolling Fuck Boi. Because that's all you do.

No committee of the House should be investigating a private citizen who has hasn’t worked for the federal government in more than 20 years WITHOUT HARD EVIDENCE V OF A CRIME.

Republicans have been on a five-year fishing expedition with the Biden family. And so far the only charges filed against anyone or two misdemeanour charges against Hunter, Biden for filing his taxes late.

Wrong.
The obvious crimes are kickbacks from the Ukraine, illegally withholding congressional aid to extort the Ukraine, illegally demanding Shokin be fired, illegally arming the Ukraine, conspiracy to commit treaty violations, illegal economic sanctions on Russian civilians, etc.

Its obvious Hunter was just the bagman for Joes criminal activities.
Which Obama and Hillary likely were also involved in.

I would have thought that that someone who cheered on endless investigations into Trump's associates and family members for 6 years, would know how criminal investigations work. Sure we're investigating Hunter, but he's just the stupidest member of the Biden Crime Family. The one whose illegal activities are the most apparent.

The real target of the investigations is Joe Biden himself. It's like any other criminal investigation. You have to work around the edges a little, before you get to the meat on the inside. And once you get the head criminal's associates indicted, you get the crime boss. I guarantee you that if you pressure the other Biden family members hard enough, they'll crack and rat out the "Big Guy."
The Big Guy getting 10% comment was for a business deal being negotiated by Hunter and Bobulinsky was in 2017, AFTER Joe was no longer V.P., had no govt influence and was not an illegal business deal. Bobulinsky is not claiming he was working on an illegal deal with Joe..... is he???

Joe was busy with Beaux's terminal cancer when Hunter started on Burisma board of directors, and likely was clueless on what Hunter was up to.

IF, BIG IF... Joe Biden was the Big Guy as you all claim, what is the issue with such, in 2017?

The Big Guy getting 10% comment was for a business deal being negotiated by Hunter and Bobulinsky was in 2017, AFTER Joe was no longer V.P., had no govt influence and was not an illegal business deal. Bobulinsky is not claiming he was working on an illegal deal with Joe..... is he???

Joe was busy with Beaux's terminal cancer when Hunter started on Burisma board of directors, and likely was clueless on what Hunter was up to.

IF, BIG IF... Joe Biden was the Big Guy as you all claim, what is the issue with such, in 2017?

Hopefully cancer runs in the Biden family. Joe is way overdue for his.

Well, you're being an irrational dufus!!! :lol:
Yeah sure....

It's totally irrational to expect the AGUSA to prosecute criminal sociopaths who use their offices and influence to collect bribes from foreign countries, and to not persecute people who have not committed a crime.

Oh wait, I live in reality, and you vote democrook no matter what.

Yeah sure....

It's totally irrational to expect the AGUSA to prosecute criminal sociopaths who use their offices and influence to collect bribes from foreign countries, and to not persecute people who have not committed a crime.

Oh wait, I live in reality, and you vote democrook no matter what.
Projection. Selling out is the Trump MO. For the right dollars, anything goes with the “world’s greatest deal maker “.

Yes, we do. I post the links and you don't read them. I've posted those links dozens of times and you clearly didn't read them, or you have serious memory retention problems.

I feel free to ignore your trolling Fuck Boi. Because that's all you do.
So you don't have any links.

Got it.

Your lies are too easy to expose, Simp.

This is what republicans in office, our representatives want to spend time on..... Hunter Biden...

Not the border, not inflation, not fentanyl, not immigration reform, not gas prices, not crime, not education, not housing shortage s, not anything that we vote and pay them for.....

you've got really really shitty, useless, Republicans in office, who always do nothing of importance when in power.
Biden created what you're complaining about.

Biden created what you're complaining about.
Even if he did, your guys gained power because they claimed republicans can govern, and fix things, yet they never even try and waste their time on partisan uselessness.....of naked pictures, speculation and innuendo that happened almost 10 years ago....what the hell! These Republican in power have no idea what is important, for this Nation....nor do they know how to actually chew gum and walk at the same time.

Forum List

Back