merged threads on beheading in egypt

Originally posted by spillmind
:(

man! what's it going to take before people realise what we are doing is NOT WORKING??!!!

How the fuck do we know when you and your kind have been trying to undermind it every step of the way. If im trying to play football and im the QB, how the hell can i play the game when my own players keep tackling me.

You make me sick.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Arab Street Erupts in Rage Over Beheading Video
(2004-05-11) -- The so-called 'Arab Street' erupted in rage and grief today, as devoted Muslims crowded into public squares by the hundreds of thousands, in dozens of cities, to denounce the brutal videotaped beheading of American Nicholas Berg by Muslim extremists affiliated with Al Qaeda.

"This is an outrageous, disgusting and obscene act of evil done in the name of our peaceful religion and in our own backyard," said one unnamed Muslim cleric in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. "We mourn with Mr. Berg's family at this horrible loss. We renounce not only this act of violence, but all acts of terror."

The governments of all Arab League nations made a joint statement condemning the slaughter of Mr. Berg, and committing $100 billion toward the elimination of Al Qaeda and other Muslim terror groups.

"We pledge money, troops and intelligence resources in an all-out effort to end this scourge," the Arab league statement declared. "We apologize for our past failures to rein-in or arrest extremists in our ranks. As of today, we are turning the tables on the terrorists. Now, it's their turn to be afraid."

Link
Take this article for what it may be worth.

Yeah, I 'm swallowing that with one big lump of sea salt, but it is encouraging....

Some people around here will have you thinking that anyone with a dark complexion or a camel as a vehicle or someone named Allah as a God deserves extermination.

Some people, I tell ya....

Originally posted by nycflasher
Yeah, I 'm swallowing that with one big lump of sea salt, but it is encouraging....

Some people around here will have you thinking that anyone with a dark complexion or a camel as a vehicle or someone named Allah as a God deserves extermination.

COME ON GUYS THAT ARTICLE IS SATIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, and I believe Bush will be removed from office.
The uglier things get in Iraq the more the people of the United States will question their leader for his decision to invade Iraq. The people don't question the decision to go after terrorists, but they question Bush's bloodlust...

What bloodlust. You people have gone off the deep end. How can you justify yourselves calling this PROOF that we have failed. This is merely evidence of why we are there. To say that something like this wouldnt have happened to one of our citizens overseas, or at one of our embassies around the world if we hadnt gone to Iraq is so fucking assinine that i can't believe you would even utter it.

"Well its our fault for fighting back. What were we thinking. We need to just let them keep slowly eroding our culture and way of life to we are them"

Thats what im hearing from you morons right now.

I'm so unbelieveably pissed off. This situation is awful and to think that people half-heartedly condemn it and then further condemn America for our atrocities just drives me freaking crazy.

You people are whats wrong with this country.

Originally posted by spillmind
brilliant. why didn't i think of this? BECAUSE IT WON'T HAPPEN, AND IT WOULDN'T WORK ANYWAY. you're on the fringe, man. coming at it from the totally WRONG angle.

As are you. You want us to change their mind set by being nice to them. If a guy comes up to you and swears on his god that he must kill you, do you invite him in for tea? No you either bring in the police or you waste him right then and there in self defense.

Spilly, why can't you be consistent throughout your post? In this thread alone you've started to make a damn fine point 4 fucking times and then you screw it all up by outing yourself as a GOP/Bush hater and then trying to cover it up.

Damn it dude, make the good point and leave the bashing bush out of it, you just might get a damn fine response from some of these people.

Great News ! Is the arab league offering it's support to us because it

fears the massive retaliation of our militery may "spill" over to their countries

or

has been warned by our leaders of massive coalition forming

or

we negotiated a deal with them and said we would be nice and peaceful wimps again (cut and run)

Originally posted by dilloduck
Great News ! Is the arab league offering it's support to us because it

fears the massive retaliation of our militery may "spill" over to their countries

or

has been warned by our leaders of massive coalition forming

or

we negotiated a deal with them and said we would be nice and peaceful wimps again (cut and run)

AGAIN, THAT ARTICLE IS SATIRE aka A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dilloduck
I'm enraged at the media and people who will not or cannot see that this is not the time for talking or trying to keep our holier than thou image. It's time to unite and kick ass with overwhelming power like the mideast has never seen. Can America do an "unamerican" thing to save ourselves. Bush HAS to ignore the media NOW and KILL THEM.

I will have more respect for those who go balls to the walls than those who are pussy footing around. Arabs have no respect for wishy washy shit too. That is why they loathe America and use this propaganda because for one they can plead their case to dumb ass liberals and second, they can show the rest of the arab world how girly we are!

Who are you talking about?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hey NYC, what the hell is the matter with you? did I miss something in this thread maybe or you suggesting this because I said that the terrorists should be exterminated like bugs?

If I did miss something I apologize, if it was directed to me let's talk about it!
Hey...easy.:p:
Nothing wrong with me.
I've seen people condemn all muslims and rant on and on about killing towel-heads and such, in the extreme.

I'm just saying that although I take it that the article was satire, it's good to remember that not all Arabs are our enemy.

Or something...

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Who are you talking about?

Okay, it seems you go guys want an example so... Big D has said this sort of thing. I wasn't speaking about most of you.

I just think that it is interesting that after today's tragedy someone would go on about "kicking Haji ass" and whatever. We are currently doing that! We have 125,000 troops over there doing that! Isn't this shit to be expected from these sicko fucks?
And I'm sure there are many Arabs looking at the treatment of Iraqi prisoners the same way.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Well my apologize then! I apparently got this thread segment twisted up again! carry on, sorry to remove you from your thread!

No worries.
I think everyone is on edge after what happened in Iraq today.
Then again, I've been on edge for that past few years. I see more evil and bloodshed in our future, befure humanity reigns supreme once again...

I know I'm late on this and haven't had time to read this whole thread.

I was sitting in my car today when I heard of this and was so f'ing pissed I wanted to scream!!!!!!!Utterly sick and I hope we go in and kick the fuck out of these people. I have had it with being nice.

First,the media shows the true assholes they are by blowing the Iraqi prisoner story out of proportion, They make it sound like this is a widespread thing and we are over there just being the lowlife Americans that we are. The thing is,most of those pics are portrayals of abuse,but not abuse. So the hell what if their culure was offended. I could give a rat's ass. This is their culture-cutting off innocent civilians heads.
So a few bad things happened over there. One guy was bit by a dog-ouch that must feel pretty bad compared to getting your head cut off. I say boohoo-I could care less. Even if there were a few things that happened like sodomy,rape whatever,it was still hardly anything compared to how many soldiers are over there.Although I do not fully agree with these type of actions,I am having trouble feeling for them.

I for one,am enraged about this and the past occurences with the Seals. I say-no more Mr. Nice Guy United States. This shit will never ever stop if we do not show more muscle. When i got home and say the tape of this man on Fox,I wanted to cry. I got even more pissed and wished on these people their worst nightmare. Feel sorry for the prisoners,I do not.

Now this man's family has to live the rest of their lives with this,and so does America, I say we start acting like the awesome country that we are and REALLY liberate this country.

video here
by Spilly

It has an 'account suspended' now. Our media is keeping this from us in a way they did the full impact of 9/11.

The media sucks ass! I don't like to curse so much,but I am fired up!!!! What ticks me off over more is that the media did not seem to be half as concerned over our POW's,and our Seals,and our men dying. Whatever happened to national pride? Oh that's right,the media has never had national pride(except for maybe Fox news)

Forum List

Back