Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

WHY all this Lib/Con bullshit all the time.......your politik is myopic

Because this is what the left has made itā€¦

Liberals just arenā€™t used to any resistance.
You know Deno,people like you are just too uneducated and narrow minded to progress in life,like your Master you just hate other Americans and do not speak of them as equals but just Slagg them off at will,you and Trump are well suited both ignorant and devisive.....Yet your great Furher says he is a Genius,Yeah Hitler and Stalin and Pol-Pot....thought the same,what strange creatures you Trumpites are,maybe a modern reincarnation of the Neanderthals,methinks

I must admit I am surprised you didnā€™t call me a Racistā€¦.

While I donā€™t have any college education I would be willing to

Wager that I have progressed further in life than you if

the yardstick is property and money.

I do hate those that I see destroying America.

President Donald J. Trump has outsmarted you Butt Hurt

liberals at every turn. Trump could cure every know

disease known to man and you would find fault with it.

You libtards have morphed into Nazisā€¦.

By the way Mr. Educated Dip Shitā€¦.

Itā€™s Fuhrer not Furherā€¦

And Divisive is spelled with an I not an Eā€¦

Where did you go to School?

Dick Brain Uā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.
I am a self made man,I don't use spellcheck cannot be bothered BUT you knew what I mean't......Wealth,my yardstick is not money but if you treat people the way you should money tends to come along....I own a Farm,sheep and wheat,export sheep and goats milk to Asia,have a company employing 304 staff on 3 continents....gave each of my children a HOME WHEN THEY REACHED 25 YEARS OF AGE,HAVE 4 IN TRUST FOR MY GRANKINDER WHEN THEY REACH THE SAME AGE...have a nice 450 sq home,pool etc(actually the better half owns it) pay my tax,support deserted mothers and their children,drug rehabilitation centres,overseas children ..Land holdings,with Water Licence awaiting development.I could go on but you mentioned it otherwise I would not....I started with US$ 500.....not bad for a guy that you think is a Liberal Head Butt Dip Shit.....I inherited nothing as my Mother was widowed at the age of 28 with six children...but her wonderful teaching and nurturing set me and my siblings up for life.......I never take a backward step...to me you are a Gullible Trumpite...Very Sad Indeed

I can believe you own sheep....

But the rest sounds like bull shit...
You don't have to believe anything.......BUT your weakness is that you BELIVE THAT COMPULSIVE LIAR DONALD TRUMP.....THE WORLDS BIGGEST BULL SHIT ARTIST....your priorities are Fcuked...steve

Look at these three 'he-men'.
Real heterosexual men stick up for their partners. Thank you, guys, for being out, proud, responsible, and in the streets fighting for your partners! Right-wing nuts hate women and just want to have sex with a slave.

Self-proclaimed feminist stars keep attacking Sarah Sanders for her looks
Melania Trump attacked for reciting 'The Lord's Prayer' at campaign rally
CnvpoVOW8AARqH8.jpg

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter

Real heterosexual men stick up for their partners. Thank you, guys, for being out, proud, responsible, and in the streets fighting for your partners! Right-wing nuts hate women and just want to have sex with a slave.
It's funny you should bring up slaves.

The left maintains that a woman's primary function is to function as a vagina.

No

it's just that I will not hear any more negativy against President Trump!

he is a hero I respect him and admire him to the very end.
FCUK TRUMP TO THE VERY END....HERO!!!!!!!!!MY ASS[/QUOT

President Donald J. Trump is

Making America Great Again

By Spanking liberal Ass Day In and Day Out.

He certainly has made no secret of his orange disdain for the Constitution --- you know that shining document of Liberalism on which this country is based and which he took an oath to "preserve, protect and defend" --- which he apparently heard as "pervert, detest and end".

Give me one example of Trumps disdain for the Constitution...

Bet you can't....

The American Leftists hate the American Constitution especially your First Amendment which they only like provided NOBODY comments anything that offends them which things that offend them are ANYTHING they do NOT AGREE with and also your Second Amendment if you did not have your Second Amendment you would already be on the way to Absolute Tyranny which is why you have that Amendment to make sure you do not fall to Absolute Tyranny, the Leftists being Leftist Fascist Totalitarians would like America ruled via Antifa Methods and all Americans at the mercy of a dangerous Tyrannical Government who would not give a crap about the peoples....Eric Blair "1984" played out in Real Time in Real Life.

a00b015c06b6f4c313cd3d2470ba2290--you-ve-we-have.jpg

1984notguide.jpg
To Be Is to Obey. Submission and Silence.

BIG BROTHERHOOD IS WATCHING YOU

CnvpoVOW8AARqH8.jpg

I don't give a shit about Sandra "not far from trash daddy" Sanders. She knows how to lie and mislead because her daddy taught her. She should be at home spreading her legs for her husband on demand, according to the cult he taught her in.
As for melania, why would she be reciting prayers at a campaign rally? Why would she do that?I won't call her names, but she needs to go think somewhere. I don't know anything about her, except that she came to this country and made her living mostly naked. But she has willingly "married" and actually has had sex with a guy who is a known whore, adulterer, sexual pervert, as well as a conman, a fraud, and possibly a traitor. I don't think that either of these women have any self respect. They both are just too pathetic.

Because this is what the left has made itā€¦

Liberals just arenā€™t used to any resistance.
You know Deno,people like you are just too uneducated and narrow minded to progress in life,like your Master you just hate other Americans and do not speak of them as equals but just Slagg them off at will,you and Trump are well suited both ignorant and devisive.....Yet your great Furher says he is a Genius,Yeah Hitler and Stalin and Pol-Pot....thought the same,what strange creatures you Trumpites are,maybe a modern reincarnation of the Neanderthals,methinks

I am a self made man,I don't use spellcheck cannot be bothered BUT you knew what I mean't......Wealth,my yardstick is not money but if you treat people the way you should money tends to come along....I own a Farm,sheep and wheat,export sheep and goats milk to Asia,have a company employing 304 staff on 3 continents....gave each of my children a HOME WHEN THEY REACHED 25 YEARS OF AGE,HAVE 4 IN TRUST FOR MY GRANKINDER WHEN THEY REACH THE SAME AGE...have a nice 450 sq home,pool etc(actually the better half owns it) pay my tax,support deserted mothers and their children,drug rehabilitation centres,overseas children ..Land holdings,with Water Licence awaiting development.I could go on but you mentioned it otherwise I would not....I started with US$ 500.....not bad for a guy that you think is a Liberal Head Butt Dip Shit.....I inherited nothing as my Mother was widowed at the age of 28 with six children...but her wonderful teaching and nurturing set me and my siblings up for life.......I never take a backward step...to me you are a Gullible Trumpite...Very Sad Indeed

You don't have to believe anything.......BUT your weakness is that you BELIVE THAT COMPULSIVE LIAR DONALD TRUMP.....THE WORLDS BIGGEST BULL SHIT ARTIST....your priorities are Fcuked...steve

I believe in results, not bullshit.

Trump is doing just what I want him to....

Spanking liberal ass....

CnvpoVOW8AARqH8.jpg

I don't give a shit about Sandra "not far from trash daddy" Sanders. She knows how to lie and mislead because her daddy taught her. She should be at home spreading her legs for her husband on demand, according to the cult he taught her in.
As for melania, why would she be reciting prayers at a campaign rally? Why would she do that?I won't call her names, but she needs to go think somewhere. I don't know anything about her, except that she came to this country and made her living mostly naked. But she has willingly "married" and actually has had sex with a guy who is a known whore, adulterer, sexual pervert, as well as a conman, a fraud, and possibly a traitor. I don't think that either of these women have any self respect. They both are just too pathetic.

That is the sort of violent, sexist rant we have come to expect from the criminal degenerate left when they describe women who promote an ideology that doesn't protect pimps, child molesters and human traffickers.

CxGpO8_XUAAXwsd.jpg

ā€˜Rape Melaniaā€™ sign at anti-Trump protest draws strong rebuke, sparking Twitter trend

Spanking liberal ass....
O Deno,I actually quite like you,let us just say we agree to disagree on the Divisive (which is spelled with an I and not an E...LOL) Furher sic Trump...but we both live in a Free World and at least can have our own opinions,thank goodness.......steve

CnvpoVOW8AARqH8.jpg

That is the sort of violent, sexist rant we have come to expect from the criminal degenerate left when they describe women who promote an ideology that doesn't protect pimps, child molesters and human traffickers.

CxGpO8_XUAAXwsd.jpg

ā€˜Rape Melaniaā€™ sign at anti-Trump protest draws strong rebuke, sparking Twitter trend
Errr,methinks you need to speak to your Great Leader on his admissions of touching up and worse of treating women........NOW before you make more posts which exemplifies Trumpite Lemmings like you...which makes you look like an ig no rant fool

CnvpoVOW8AARqH8.jpg

CxGpO8_XUAAXwsd.jpg

Errr,methinks you need to speak to your Great Leader on his admissions of touching up and worse of treating women........NOW before you make more posts which exemplifies Trumpite Lemmings like you...which makes you look like an ig no rant fool

Nothing he has said or done comes even close .The fact that you can't discern that is how I know you are damaged goods.

CnvpoVOW8AARqH8.jpg

CxGpO8_XUAAXwsd.jpg

Nothing he has said or done comes even close .The fact that you can't discern that is how I know you are damaged goods.
Tramp/opps Trump is the Classic Touch Up Merchant,by his own admission,what does that make YOU...not much other than a Trump Groupie<FACT

Spanking liberal ass....
O Deno,I actually quite like you,let us just say we agree to disagree on the Divisive (which is spelled with an I and not an E...LOL) Furher sic Trump...but we both live in a Free World and at least can have our own opinions,thank goodness.......steve

I must be slipping or maybe you are drinkingā€¦.

But I agree we can drink a toast to thatā€¦

Without getting all mushy, thanks and back at you.

Spanking liberal ass....

I must be slipping or maybe you are drinkingā€¦.

But I agree we can drink a toast to thatā€¦

Without getting all mushy, thanks and back at you.
No drink too early LOL,Mushy Deno,F*** No,but I am starting to like you, on reflection,despite the abuse I have given you...I like those who give as good as they get...........so lets move forward with respect...steve

Forum List

Back