Mental illness on parade aka "Women's March"

1i4pcn.jpg

But I thought that liberals don't believe in biological gender? I thought "gender" to them was something that was "optional", and something you could change from day to day?

So why were they marching for "woman's" rights? Isn't that hypocritical of them?

But I thought that liberals don't believe in biological gender? I thought "gender" to them was something that was "optional", and something you could change from day to day?

So why were they marching for "woman's" rights? Isn't that hypocritical of them?
They are the most disrespectful to women. They think ANYONE can be one with a little surgery and hormones

They are the most disrespectful to women. They think ANYONE can be one with a little surgery and hormones

It's also disrespectful and cheapens women by condoning a culture of men who act and dress like women, or try to become women through surgical means.

Of course anyone CAN with the little surgery or even without it. Keithlyn Bruce Jenner is the Woman of the Year on the cover page of Women's Magazine.

Of course anyone CAN with the little surgery or even without it. Keithlyn Bruce Jenner is the Woman of the Year on the cover page of Women's Magazine.
th

Can hardly wait for someone like Oprah be proclaimed Man Of The Year by Time or some other magazine.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Forum List

Back