Mental illness my foot. What good is the secular media?

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
On FOX this morning they are bringing in experts to talk about mental illness and what we can do about it to stop these murderers. There are a lot of mentally ill people of varying degrees in this world, granted. But as long as one ignores the spiritual realm they will be woefully disarmed and on a constant search in futility.

Not all murderers are mentally ill. Many just plot to kill, such as their spouse or out of a fit of rage. The devil is the cunning manipulator who cajoles and foments ill passions.

Looking at this particular horrific murderer’s profile on the link supplied by “synthaholic” Oregon Gunman: Conservative Republican | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum there is something much more meaningful to note than his mention he is a conservative. He also notes how much he is against religion, and emphasizes it more than once. He also is listed as a member of some “magick and occult” online site which can be linked on. Then he allegedly comes to the school to search out Christians.

And yet, the timid or oblivious media or nation wants to relegate this to another mentally ill person who should have been diagnosed and treated earlier on. With pills I guess?

Sorry. Until the world comes to understand that the God of the Bible IS GOD and that His adversary the devil IS REAL and that what is at stake in our living and our beings is nothing less than our eternal destiny --- until one grasps that profound reality, one will be in jeopardy and in peril and in sorrow much of their existence. IMO.

Clearly this asshole was a loser. What kind of an adult who is 26 lives with his parents, goes to community college, and is into "magic and occult". If my son was into "magick and occult" I would kick his ass all the way to the shrink's office.

Personally, I am an atheist. But, I do think religion has its place. If religion could have stopped this jack off from killing then it is a positive force. This kid was not an atheist. He was just angry and confused and lacked the intelligence to deal with his emotions. In short, he was a fuck-up.

I do not pity fuck-ups, just the ones who love them. 9 times out of 10 a fuck-up is who they are due to their parents being non-attentive to their needs, which may include professional help.

Clearly this asshole was a loser. What kind of an adult who is 26 lives with his parents, goes to community college, and is into "magic and occult". If my son was into "magick and occult" I would kick his ass all the way to the shrink's office.

Personally, I am an atheist. But, I do think religion has its place. If religion could have stopped this jack off from killing then it is a positive force. This kid was not an atheist. He was just angry and confused and lacked the intelligence to deal with his emotions. In short, he was a fuck-up.

I do not pity fuck-ups, just the ones who love them. 9 times out of 10 a fuck-up is who they are due to their parents being non-attentive to their needs, which may include professional help.
Well I am not arguing that all of the factors you note are not material contributing factors to setting up someone so screwed up they would commit such a horror. Maybe those are prerequisites. But I maintain that there is a spiritual power(demonic) that has the power to influence action. It can be on a grand scale (e.g. hitler, pol pot) or it can be on a local individual scale such as a man plotting to murder his wife for life insurance, etc.

Mankind thinks to highly of itself and its ability to reason. Science ignores greater revelations.

The average age of the "students" at that particular college is 38 years old.

Well I am not arguing that all of the factors you note are not material contributing factors to setting up someone so screwed up they would commit such a horror. Maybe those are prerequisites. But I maintain that there is a spiritual power(demonic) that has the power to influence action. It can be on a grand scale (e.g. hitler, pol pot) or it can be on a local individual scale such as a man plotting to murder his wife for life insurance, etc.

Mankind thinks to highly of itself and its ability to reason. Science ignores greater revelations.

Whatever keeps you off the pipe, bucko!!

The average age of the "students" at that particular college is 38 years old.

That makes it even more pathetic!

Forum List

Back