Men's cologne

I smoke also. That's not the problem. It's called severe allergy to perfumes and colognes, it's temporarily debilitating.

fuck em----I gotta listen to people say stupid shit all day. I'd rather sneeze :tongue:

:eusa_eh: Sneezing is not debilitating. Instant migraine with an immediate draining of all all energy that takes hours to recover from is debilitating. And mine is not even one of the worst reactions people can have.

listening to incessant stupidity will lead to a slow
painfully excruciating
death.

i've known a handful of people that were extremely allergic to cologne/perfume and ''it ain't pretty''.....

What I really hate are the people who "bathe" in it. The apply some at home, about a half an hour later they can barely smell it (well duh!) then apply some more, repeat (literally) ad nauseum.

What I really hate are the people who "bathe" in it. The apply some at home, about a half an hour later they can barely smell it (well duh!) then apply some more, repeat (literally) ad nauseum.

never mind---I'm quiting bathing for the olfactory impaired.

fuck em----I gotta listen to people say stupid shit all day. I'd rather sneeze :tongue:

:eusa_eh: Sneezing is not debilitating. Instant migraine with an immediate draining of all all energy that takes hours to recover from is debilitating. And mine is not even one of the worst reactions people can have.

listening to incessant stupidity will lead to a slow
painfully excruciating
death.

Compared to the effects of this allergy gives me incessant stupidity all day long, that I can tone out and still be able to function.

Last edited:
After saving for years I may have accumulated enough funds to purchase something a bit more pricey than Aqua Velva but the choices !! oh my !!

I'm wide open for suggestions for a good all around toilet water. Thanks in advance.
Gold Man Eau de Parfum by Amouage

Made in Oman. I was stationed there for a year and a half. Went into a fragrance store in a mall and the saleslady put a tiny bit on my forearm. Not overpowering, but a definite presence. And it was still there after two days and three showers. It soaks into the skin. It's expensive, but it'll last a very long time. Smells awesome. :)

Do the million + people like me a favor and do without or only wear it lightly when in public. Thanks!

bah---I smoke----no point in even wearing the stuff :lol:

Bones ? Creed ?? REALLY $$$$$$$$$$$$

I smoke also. That's not the problem. It's called severe allergy to perfumes and colognes, it's temporarily debilitating.
My oldest brother and his son have that. They can't walk past a department store cologne counter without getting migraines.

Ironically enough, the perfume Poison gives my wife a headache. :cool:

I recommend Monsieur Balmain... very clean and bracing with a strong citrus note. My wife loves it on me.

After saving for years I may have accumulated enough funds to purchase something a bit more pricey than Aqua Velva but the choices !! oh my !!

I'm wide open for suggestions for a good all around toilet water. Thanks in advance.
It's been so long since I wore any men's bathwater that I can't remember it's name, but I can remember it's scent. My wife couldn't stand the stuff and keeps me supplied with "witch-hazel" which is oderless, cheap, and gets the job done as an astringent.

My oldest brother and his son have that. They can't walk past a department store cologne counter without getting migraines.

With my wife and I it's almost all scents and I'm the worse. We use sensitive skin everything and no dryer sheets, just the rubber knobby balls to "soften" the clothes in the dryer, I can't even use deodorants. For her it's more of a contact issue so we have to use basic toilet papers and facial tissues.

creed is not a heavy thing and you can get matching ...for all you need....green irish tweed is very nice.....spend some money....you wont regret it and it lasts forever

Do they smell it as "bug spray"? That's the way most of it smells to me.

Forum List

Back