Menendez: We don’t have 60 votes for immigration reform bill

:lol: No Republican cares what a Libertarian thinks about party politics. You failed in taking the party over, and the libertarian shell game is over.

Wouldn't know, Jackie....I'm not affiliated with any party. I'm just an indipendent that does my own research and thinking. In fact, I pissed off a few libertarians the last election cycle....go figure. :eusa_whistle:

You continue to demonstrate your hollowness, You are not an independent, merely a libertarian trying to hollow out the GOP. Your fail.

:lol: No Republican cares what a Libertarian thinks about party politics. You failed in taking the party over, and the libertarian shell game is over.

Wouldn't know, Jackie....I'm not affiliated with any party. I'm just an indipendent that does my own research and thinking. In fact, I pissed off a few libertarians the last election cycle....go figure. :eusa_whistle:

You continue to demonstrate your hollowness, You are not an independent, merely a libertarian trying to hollow out the GOP. Your fail.

call it what you want jackie, you've changed the definition of so much to try and fit your mantra, why not this too? :lol:

Give it a rest, kid. I have not changed a thing while you have been metamorphosing like a shift shaper.

Any major influence the liberts had on the GOP is over nationally and in most regions.

What Jan Brewer is doing to the TPM in AZ is amazing as well.

Give it a rest, kid. I have not changed a thing while you have been metamorphosing like a shift shaper.

Any major influence the liberts had on the GOP is over nationally and in most regions.

What Jan Brewer is doing to the TPM in AZ is amazing as well.

Okay, I'll let you bow out.....just walk away....I'll do the same. :eusa_whistle:

Let's go and enjoy our Memorial Days, Meister. Have the last word, and truly enjoy the day. I will!

Wonderful afternoon with members of the family.

Hope you all had a great day.

Republicans better HOPE they have 60 votes. And they better HOPE the House passes it. That's about the biggest chance they have of remaining a viable party. Hell, let's face it. Even if they pass immigration reform, Latinos aren't stupid -- they won't fall for it. They will know, along with the rest us residing outside of the right-wing echo chamber, that the ONLY reason Republicans might support reform, is to save their own asses and to appeal to the Latino vote.

Republicans better HOPE they have 60 votes. And they better HOPE the House passes it. That's about the biggest chance they have of remaining a viable party. Hell, let's face it. Even if they pass immigration reform, Latinos aren't stupid -- they won't fall for it. They will know, along with the rest us residing outside of the right-wing echo chamber, that the ONLY reason Republicans might support reform, is to save their own asses and to appeal to the Latino vote.

As Hispanics get voting leverage and become more conservative as they economically progress, no barrier will exist to their movement into the GOP like our ethnicities before them.

As Hispanics get voting leverage and become more conservative as they economically progress, no barrier will exist to their movement into the GOP like our ethnicities before them.

I'm still waiting for the Black population to become more conservative, Jake.
Now, I'm going to have to wait for the hispanics, too?

Just seems like two voting blocks for the democrats.....no matter how you try and spin it.
And, you are spinning it, I doubt you really believe the what your posting, because nobody is that stupid. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Meister, your comments about Republicanism mean nothing.

You are a libertarian trying to hollow out the GOP so you can remake it in your image.

Not gonna happen. :lol:

A relay of an image from another thread... couldn't resist... the devil made me do it...

The underlying message being conveyed by some of our favorite Pro-Illegals Advocates around here (some of whom are even masquerading as conservatives for the moment)...

borg2.jpg

All is lost... the Borg are going to win... there is no point in resisting... lie down and surrender...
tongue_smile.gif

No, that is what you are doing, Meister.

You have offered nothing of worth.

If you make a worthy, good effort comment, I will reply to it.

But I will not give my time to nonsense.

Forum List

Back