Menendez: We don’t have 60 votes for immigration reform bill

Americans have finally figured out that the far right and the libertarians have been pissing on American laws and citizens.

Those days are over. (1) The bill passes or (2) it doesn't, and the Hispanics turn the GOP into a minority party and (3) the far right and the libertarians into a distant memory, for they will never have any power again.

You have got to be singing to your left wingnut choir, Jake.
The Bill passes and we'll have another amnesty in 20-30 years.
If the Bill doesn't, get one that will actually close the border so we don't get another 15-20 million illegals. It really IS that simple.
You seem to think that the illegals are here legitimately.....they're not, they broke the law, Jake. Wake up, dude.

As usual, Meister, you are absolutely wrong. Your time on the far right and libertarian wings have come and passed.

Period.

If the bill is not passed with all three components, no one is going to allow the borders to be sealed more than what is status now.

And the Hispanic population, growing larger and growing frustrated with your type of nonsense, will elect legislators to represent their needs.

When Reagan signed the last amnesty bill, just how did that work out for republicans with the hispanic vote, Jake? Too bad the democrats just didn't follow through like they were supposed to and seal the border. I'm wrong? Or, are you just willfully in denial as usual with your left wing mantra, Jake?
The liberal hispanics will always vote democrat no matter what the republicans do, because it's all about the givaways that dems offer up for a voting block. You know that Jake, but, you act like a naive 13 year old with a liberal social science teacher.

You have got to be singing to your left wingnut choir, Jake.
The Bill passes and we'll have another amnesty in 20-30 years.
If the Bill doesn't, get one that will actually close the border so we don't get another 15-20 million illegals. It really IS that simple.
You seem to think that the illegals are here legitimately.....they're not, they broke the law, Jake. Wake up, dude.

As usual, Meister, you are absolutely wrong. Your time on the far right and libertarian wings have come and passed.

Period.

If the bill is not passed with all three components, no one is going to allow the borders to be sealed more than what is status now.

And the Hispanic population, growing larger and growing frustrated with your type of nonsense, will elect legislators to represent their needs.

The last time we passed a bill with all three components, the Democrats refused to fund the border security. Why should we trust them to fund something now they have refused to properly fund for 30 years?

exactly....jake is just too liberal of a wingnut to admit to that component of the last amnesty bill.

Yeah... that's it... let's create even more racial and ethnic division in the country... right up to an including the inevitable en masse White Backlash should you succeed in the interim...

Vote "No", House, and have the balls to stand up to such bullying and race-baiting...

You guys want to piss on Hispanics.

Well, that's going to have consequences.

And, you guys piss on America and it's laws.

Oh... bravo... :clap2:

No, we are content to piss on people like you...as to immigrants, they just need to follow the law.

"...Every no vote should be a badge for Republicans. And it should be shown to Hispanics each and every day."
Yeah... that's it... let's create even more racial and ethnic division in the country... right up to an including the inevitable en masse White Backlash should you succeed in the interim...

Vote "No", House, and have the balls to stand up to such bullying and race-baiting...

You guys want to piss on Hispanics.

Well, that's going to have consequences.

You reactionaries and libertarians will lose on this either way. If the law does not pass, the Hispanics and the center and the left and the responsible right will piss all over you. And then the law will be passed.

The government has been giving citizen to a million immigrants each year already so what does this bill accomplish?

The government has been giving citizen to a million immigrants each year already so what does this bill accomplish?

I don't think anyone has an issue with giving citizenship to legal immigrants, I do think the issue is with the illegal immigrants. Of course, Jake doesn't believe we have any illegals in this country. :eusa_whistle:

Meister knowingly lies about what I believe. Knowingly. For shame.

We do have an issue with illegal immigrants, maybe as many as 12mm of them.

What Meister does not want to recognize are the realities of the situation. (1) The great majority of them consider themselves home; they are not leaving. (2) Their political allies and American family members are not going to let them be rounded up. (3) If this bill with all three parts does not pass, the Hispanic voting population and their allies will turn the GOP into a national minority party. (4) Reactionaries and libertarians who believe they can make political hay out of 1-3 are thinking very, very foolishly.

Last edited:

What Meister does not want to recognize are the realities of the situation. (1) The great majority of them consider themselves home; they are not leaving. (2) Their political allies and American family members are not going to let them be rounded up. (3) If this bill with all three parts does not pass, the Hispanic voting population and their allies will turn the GOP into a national minority party. (4) Reactionaries and libertarians who believe they can make political hay out of 1-3 are thinking very, very foolishly.

Jake knows no matter what the conservatives vote for, they will not get the vote of the hispanics, because his liberal party keeps offering freebies and promises. Saying any thing differently would be a lie.
I've always stated that the first thing we need to do is close the border. We need to stop the bleeding of illegals into this country. After the border is secure then we can give a pathway for citizenship for those here...but only after they get to the back of the line, and if they can't meet the requirements, they will get 86'd from this country.
Many of those illegals are not here to assimilate into our society, they are here for a job and send money home to their families....only.

Last edited:
Meister knows as the Hispanics integrate to our economy, particularly economically, they will grow toward a conservative tendency. To saying anything differently is at best naïve, at worst a lie.

The great mainstream of America know far right reactionaries and libertarians cannot be trusted to keep their word to close the borders then work on immigration reform.

Libertarian and reactionary nativist philosophy and political behavior will not determine the outcome of this legislation.

Meister knows as the Hispanics integrate to our economy, particularly economically, they will grow toward a conservative tendency. To saying anything differently is at best naïve, at worst a lie.

The great mainstream of America know far right reactionaries and libertarians cannot be trusted to keep their word to close the borders then work on immigration reform.

Libertarian and reactionary nativist philosophy and political behavior will not determine the outcome of this legislation.

Jake, go back to Reagan's amnesty, read and comprehend what happened. Don't tell people that the right and libertarians cannot be trusted when your party dropped the ball half way through that bill.
Son, don't project what otherside will do when your side already proved what it did, you lose all credibility.

Meister, stay with the here and now. You are not a Republican, thus you want the bill to be defeated because it will weaken the GOP. You hope to get a better foothold then in the party. The far right and libertarians can't be trusted in or out of my GOP.

Girl, don't talk about what will happen when your libertarians have never held power.

You have no creditability in this discussion. :cool:

Ah, the Illegals-Over-Americans bunch is up early this Memorial Day...
teeth_smile.gif

Last edited:
Meister, stay with the here and now. You are not a Republican, thus you want the bill to be defeated because it will weaken the GOP. You hope to get a better foothold then in the party. The far right and libertarians can't be trusted in or out of my GOP.

Girl, don't talk about what will happen when your libertarians have never held power.

Jackie, nothing has changed with your party, they want to give freebies at taxpayers expense and empty promises. Reagan signed an amnesty bill in 1986 that also had a plan to close the border. Amnesty happened and then your party didn't follow through on closing the border, they walked away from it. Woman up and embrace that. (I apologize to all women)
I want that bill defeated because it still doesn't address the border seriously, and you're too much of a hack to admit it.
You're the one who is playing politics all through this thread and it's disgusting that you put your party over the country. I'm looking for a bill that address all issues regarding amnesty.

GOP got 30% of the Hispanc vote in the last election........how about 10% in the next?

Jackie, nothing has changed with your party,

Thank you for exposing your hollowness. You are not a Republican and have nothing of worth to say about the party. You are dismissed.

Last edited:

Jackie, nothing has changed with your party,

Thank you for exposing your hollowness. You are not a Republican and have nothing of worth to say about the party. You are dismissed.

:rolleyes:

:lol: No Republican cares what a Libertarian thinks about party politics. You failed in taking the party over, and the libertarian shell game is over.

:lol: No Republican cares what a Libertarian thinks about party politics. You failed in taking the party over, and the libertarian shell game is over.

Wouldn't know, Jackie....I'm not affiliated with any party. I'm just an indipendent that does my own research and thinking. In fact, I pissed off a few libertarians the last election cycle....go figure. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back