Men Who Need To Grow A Set

If "Boner" was a Democrat you'd all be singing his praises. You know you would.

"What a sensitive, new-age man he is! What a great example he is for all man kind!"

The lady that started this thread is a conservative yo.

Indeed I am!

I didn't start this thread with the hopes of attacking Boehner from every angle. It would be nice to get other examples of men who need to grow a set.

Last evening I found myself watching the news and they were playing clips of certain members of Congress in regards to the Tuscon shooting. There he was again getting all teary eyed. Hell, once ... okay. Twice .... err ... okay. A third, fourth, fifth time? Get it together!!!! I want to like the new Speaker, yet I'm finding it difficult.

It does us all well to get in touch with both the feminine and masculine sides of our personality, but in this case ... Boehner needs to learn to hide his feminine side and save it for the right place and time.

Last edited:
You people have clearly never seen the Italian government in session. Honestly, they could quite easily make blubbing on-cue a spectator sport.

If I were facing having to herd the GOP cats in the HoR, I might be prone to weaping, too.

That man's going to have to keep that fragile Republican majority from fragmenting into Tea Party v BlueBlood GOPers.

I suspect he's going to have his hands full doing that.

John Boehner

I'm all set with him getting all choked up and holding back the tears when he gives a speech. Grow a set and learn how to communicate your thoughts without falling apart.

I believe this man that I respect so highly, cannot hold back his tears. I believe there is an underlying depression going on and he needs medical treatment for it. I also believe that many ppl in politics and elsewhere are on some form of antidepressants and perform their jobs and their lives, without negative consequences. If he is being treated, then I cannot explain his emotional expressions. He has been a consistently honorable public servant, serving with intelligence and integrity, for many years.

Forum List

Back