Men Who Need To Grow A Set

Prior to the lameduck session, I would have said Harry Reid. But during the lameduck one of his testicles finally dropped and half his noodle like spine hardened.

Hopefully that continues.

The Boner acts like someone on the verge of a complete mental breakdown.

No stable man cries as much as he does.

My wife (PhD psychologist) thinks he has a neurological disorder. She agrees, no normal person breaks down as quickly as he does.

If "Boner" was a Democrat you'd all be singing his praises. You know you would.

"What a sensitive, new-age man he is! What a great example he is for all man kind!"

The lady that started this thread is a conservative yo.

Mad Scientist has a tendency to label anyone who disagrees with his political POV of a "Conservative" as Liberal or a Democrat. He did the same to Don't Taz Me Bro the other day.

I believe he has mental and physical health issues. I'm no doctor but I've seen several people die from consuming too much alcohol. He has ALL of the outward symptoms of someone with a failing liver. His unique "orange" color could very well be a combination of the liver sorosis "yellow" combined with the red from his tanning bed. The baggy eyes... He seems to ramble incoherently at times...another characteristic of alcohol poisoning. Again I'm no MD but I've seen his appearance in others and some of them died a pretty horrible death.

The Boner acts like someone on the verge of a complete mental breakdown.

No stable man cries as much as he does.

My wife (PhD psychologist) thinks he has a neurological disorder. She agrees, no normal person breaks down as quickly as he does.

Someone mentioned to me recently, that perhaps he has a low testosterone level which I guess can lead to a man becoming weepy. I dunno. I'm a woman and I have enough issues with my own hormones and emotions.

Forum List

Back