Men which would you prefer?

Men: Which would you prefer?

• Total voters
In general

If that's the case, then I want respect in general.

I don't want YOUR love. I don't want my patient's love. I don't want my neighbor's love (because she is old and nasty).

The only people that I want love from is my wife, kids, family, and close friends. And from them, I also want respect.

I expect respect.

That's a scary thing.

In my family, full of strong women, respect is a gift which is given to people who deserve it. If you "expect" it, you probably never think you have "enough". And those who are continually whining about not getting enough respect, or obsess over how much they should get, usually haven't earned it.

For one thing, who can respect a person who expects it? Respect isn't something you get because you expect it.

Attachments

• $FrenchMaid Gloves.jpg
    $FrenchMaid Gloves.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 49
In general

If that's the case, then I want respect in general.

I don't want YOUR love. I don't want my patient's love. I don't want my neighbor's love (because she is old and nasty).

The only people that I want love from is my wife, kids, family, and close friends. And from them, I also want respect.

I expect respect.

That's a scary thing.

In my family, full of strong women, respect is a gift which is given to people who deserve it. If you "expect" it, you probably never think you have "enough". And those who are continually whining about not getting enough respect, or obsess over how much they should get, usually haven't earned it.

For one thing, who can respect a person who expects it? Respect isn't something you get because you expect it.

so you would show DISRESPECT towards strangers? (because they have not earned your respect yet?) or would you treat the stranger with respect until they are disrespectful to you or lose their respect?

Care

No, of course not, how ridiculous. Did I say that? If you're going to dog me, you really should practice and come up with some original or at least challenging material before you flap your lips, dear.

Everyone should be respectful of others. However it's a huge red flag when a man says he "expects respect".

Forum List

Back