Men Of All Ages Find Mid-20's Women Attractive

Science!!!!!

Straight men of all ages tend to have their romantic sights set on women in their mid-twenties, while women prefer men who are about the same age as they are, according to a new study.

The survey out Friday, financed by the government-backed research funding group Academy of Finland, gathered data on 12,000 Finns and found that women, on average, are looking for partners who are about their age or slightly older. But men across the age spectrum have a sexual preference for women in their mid-20s. This remains true for men of all ages—men in their early-20s or younger are attracted to women older than themselves and older men are attracted to younger women.​

Finnish culture has little in common with US culture. What might be true for them probably isn't for us.
That's right - they studied men and women. Who do you think lives in the US?

I am 54 years old. Women in the 20s are my daughters age or younger. I can look at them and see that they are attractive. But I am not interested in going there. Give me a 40 or 50 year old with an imagination and a life full of experiences and I'll be far happier.
But if the twenty-something girl started hitting on you your perspective would only take the form of remorse -- maybe. After you told anyone who would listen your story of how lucky you just got.
I've had 20something girls.

They hit on you at 54? Without you directly paying for it?

Too bad Repubs didn't have this insightful info :rolleyes-41: back in the 90's when they spent $17,000,000 in taxpayer $$$ (Repub witch hunt against President at the time) to find it out.

How dare we not want a married president who was fucking someone barely older than his daughter.
I don't really care about that. Good for him for getting some. That's all between him and his family. It's a president/lawyer who is willing to undermine the essence of the legal system by perjuring himself about his philandering that is the issue. But that is what lefties try to obfuscate. Many have been duped.
ummm..... what were the Repubs initially going after the President for & why did it turn into a fishing expedition to the tune of $17,000,000 to find out that yes, he liked to have consensual sex w/ 20- something females you shit stain?
His own AG, Janet Reno, went after him for a pattern of sexual harassment allegations. She hired Ken Starr to investigate. Take it up with her.

Science!!!!!

Straight men of all ages tend to have their romantic sights set on women in their mid-twenties, while women prefer men who are about the same age as they are, according to a new study.

The survey out Friday, financed by the government-backed research funding group Academy of Finland, gathered data on 12,000 Finns and found that women, on average, are looking for partners who are about their age or slightly older. But men across the age spectrum have a sexual preference for women in their mid-20s. This remains true for men of all ages—men in their early-20s or younger are attracted to women older than themselves and older men are attracted to younger women.​

And?

Science!!!!!

Finnish culture has little in common with US culture. What might be true for them probably isn't for us.

They also studied why Lesbians are fatter than other women

Science!!!!!

Well, the U.S. government gave a grant to study the sex lives of mud snails...perhaps they're concerned about the survival of Delta's species.

Science!!!!!

And?
It's useful to state aloud what used to be common knowledge throughout history but which feminists and liberals are trying to silence.

How much did they spend on that study anyway and who funded it? Is there anyone on Earth that didn't already know this? And finding someone attractive doesn't mean that's who you prefer to be with. Some guys don't think putting up with the emotional roller coaster/land mines of a young gal's brain is worth it.

Sometimes money needs to be spent to slap feminist delusions back into the insane minds which spawn them. How many times do you hear women saying that they're prettier and more attractive at 35 than they were at 20? Studies like this are good at shoving reality back into the picture.

So.....you want to use science to tell 35-year-olds that they're "not all that"?

How much did they spend on that study anyway and who funded it? Is there anyone on Earth that didn't already know this? And finding someone attractive doesn't mean that's who you prefer to be with. Some guys don't think putting up with the emotional roller coaster/land mines of a young gal's brain is worth it.

Sometimes money needs to be spent to slap feminist delusions back into the insane minds which spawn them. How many times do you hear women saying that they're prettier and more attractive at 35 than they were at 20? Studies like this are good at shoving reality back into the picture.

LOL. I am getting the feeling that what is really being said here is that Rikurz can't get any of any age.

Dumped by a 40-year-old?

They also studied why Lesbians are fatter than other women

I don't see a problem with that. It's generally understood that men more so than women are attuned to the physical attractiveness of their mate, so it's interesting to test the hypothesis that wives of men are likely to pay somewhat more attention to their weight than the mates of lesbians who live without that male attention/concern.

One can never go wrong in pushing back against extremist social constructivist dogma.

Well, the U.S. government gave a grant to study the sex lives of mud snails...perhaps they're concerned about the survival of Delta's species.

Let's not put the cart before the horse - first we need to identify the species which will claim him. Only then should we look at whether they will survive.

It's useful to state aloud what used to be common knowledge throughout history but which feminists and liberals are trying to silence.

Right. Because how dare 35-year-old women decide that they might be attractive and deserving of love and lust?

Science says NO! :boobies:

So.....you want to use science to tell 35-year-olds that they're "not all that"?

Absolutely. It insults the intelligence of people to have to remain silent while stupid things are being claimed.

Absolutely. It insults the intelligence of people to have to remain silent while stupid things are being claimed.

When have you had to remain silent?

When have you had to remain silent?
Every man who wants peace in his life has to remain silent when he hears his wife's single friends telling each other that 35 is the new 25 or that they're hotter at 35 than they were at 25. I never hear guys saying that their hair is thicker at 35 than at 25 or that they're fitter at 35 than they were at 25. What they do say though is that they're more attractive, which is true.

Every man who wants peace in his life has to remain silent when he hears his wife's single friends telling each other that 35 is the new 25 or that they're hotter at 35 than they were at 25. I never hear guys saying that their hair is thicker at 35 than at 25 or that they're fitter at 35 than they were at 25. What they do say though is that they're more attractive, which is true.

Do you know what a pussy you sound like right now?

That's the best you've got? I don't need to burst the bubbles of my wife's friends, that's what this place is for.

That's the best you've got? I don't need to burst the bubbles of my wife's friends, that's what this place is for.

To say anonymously what you don't have the nads to say in person?

To say anonymously what you don't have the nads to say in person?

Why do you keep trying to emasculate me, is it to compensate for the tinder dryness you suffer? My wife agrees with me, but neither of us see much benefit in violating social graces and popping the egos of her friends. I have no problem in saying that fat women shouldn't wear tights in public but that doesn't mean I'm going to go up to a fat woman wearing tights and tell that to her face.

There's a difference between holding and stating a position and between personalizing a position.

Matters were better back in the day when women accepted reality rather than taking propaganda lessons from leftists and trying to reinvent reality. Women enter adulthood rich, they're young and pretty and desired by men. Women have a depreciating asset. Men enter adulthood poor. The poor men are overlooked by the rich women. That's life. Men accept it. Women have trouble with it but they used to accept it and customs and outlook and behavior were modeled so that they were in accord with reality.

Why do you keep trying to emasculate me, is it to compensate for the tinder dryness you suffer? My wife agrees with me, but neither of us see much benefit in violating social graces and popping the egos of her friends. I have no problem in saying that fat women shouldn't wear tights in public but that doesn't mean I'm going to go up to a fat woman wearing tights and tell that to her face.

There's a difference between holding and stating a position and between personalizing a position.

Matters were better back in the day when women accepted reality rather than taking propaganda lessons from leftists and trying to reinvent reality. Women enter adulthood rich, they're young and pretty and desired by men. Women have a depreciating asset. Men enter adulthood poor. The poor men are overlooked by the rich women. That's life. Men accept it. Women have trouble with it but they used to accept it and customs and outlook and behavior were modeled so that they were in accord with reality.

Dude, you're emasculating yourself.

You spoke of being "silenced" and then admitted that you can't say something to your wife's single girlfriends.

Sorry, I married someone who speaks his mind, and I am friends with those who can take it.

Dude, you're emasculating yourself.

You spoke of being "silenced" and then admitted that you can't say something to your wife's single girlfriends.

Sorry, I married someone who speaks his mind, and I am friends with those who can take it.

Apparently I have more well-honed social graces than your husband.

Forum List

Back