Men in women's bathrooms

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Agreed. 100%.

How can there be such a thing as gender neutral? You are either male or female.

Incorrect.

Worrying about a transgendered woman molesting your daughter is not a legitimate concern. It is hair-on-fire-scare tactics.

Can you articulate a legitimate concern regarding this issue that does not involve labeling every trans person as a child molester or pervert?

There is no such thing at all in the real world as we know it as "transgendered woman". There are only men and women. There are some men who do horrible things to themselves and live in delusional states of fantasy. But that's not any of our legal obligation to play along and let them have access to restrooms and showers where our little girls go.

Game over. You lose. Delusions are not making law anymore. Tough shit.

Incorrect.

Worrying about a transgendered woman molesting your daughter is not a legitimate concern. It is hair-on-fire-scare tactics.

Can you articulate a legitimate concern regarding this issue that does not involve labeling every trans person as a child molester or pervert?

There is no such thing at all in the real world as we know it as "transgendered woman". There are only men and women. There are some men who do horrible things to themselves and live in delusional states of fantasy. But that's not any of our legal obligation to play along and let them have access to restrooms and showers where our little girls go.

You really should understand the subject before saying such things.

Incorrect.

Haven't I told you that I think you are a very strange bird? marriage equality is law......religious nutbags are dying off and young people are fine with anyone's sexuality. It is you who have lost.

omg how does dad keep anyone from whipping out their dicks....as a female ...i assure you .....the dicks some pervert has exposed in public has never been in or near a bathroom...parking lots..yes, hidden doorways yes.....not one damned bathroom...
Maybe there needs to be legislation covering hidden doorways ? And cinemas as well. Just to be safe.

Incorrect.

Haven't I told you that I think you are a very strange bird? marriage equality is law......religious nutbags are dying off and young people are fine with anyone's sexuality. It is you who have lost.
It's the country as a whole that has lost. As we slide further and further into this cesspool if immoral sewage, the country weakens. You'll see.

Incorrect.

It's the country as a whole that has lost. As we slide further and further into this cesspool if immoral sewage, the country weakens. You'll see.

We'll be OK. Eventually, we'll vomit people like you up.....and our health will quickly improve. We get by fine even with you here. We are the most desirable place to be born in the world. When you have all died off....we'll do even better.

Incorrect.

We'll be OK. Eventually, we'll vomit people like you up.....and our health will quickly improve. We get by fine even with you here. We are the most desirable place to be born in the world. When you have all died off....we'll do even better.
You Takers are pretty witty today. Unfortunately for you braindead clowns, life on earth is just a temporary gig.

Marriage equality for who? Every single adult and child in the US? Only some? Your Obergefell law is unfair to children & polygamists. Children at least had an implicit contractual right to a mother and father in marriage. That was stripped away without their permission and to their mental detriment.

We'll have to look at Obergefell again when the GOP sits in the Whitehouse next year and appoints a new Justice to replace Scalia.

Marriage equality for who? Every single adult and child in the US? Only some? Your Obergefell law is unfair to children & polygamists. Children at least had an implicit contractual right to a mother and father in marriage. That was stripped away without their permission and to their mental detriment.

We'll have to look at Obergefell again when the GOP sits in the Whitehouse next year and appoints a new Justice to replace Scalia.
I believe that there have been polls conducted which back up that assertion.

Don't confuse religion with revulsion. Plenty of people who aren't religious still won't normalize homosexuality.

Men, invading womens' bathrooms, are going to get the shit kicked out of them on a regular basis, all over the country...

And the cops will be looking the other way, and snickering at them over a couple of beers, after their shift ends...

Friggin' Idiot LibTards just had to push and push and push and push and push and push America again again and again and again and again...

They haven't the got the Common Sense and Decency that God or Nature gave a pissant, to know when to leave well enough alone and stop...

The People... in their righteous disgust and indignation and fury.. will sort this out...

Every time that I hear some freak got the shit kicked out of him in connection with him barging into a woman's bathroom, I'm gonna have a good belly-laugh over it...

As will most of America, no doubt...

OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms have private stalls. Unless your imaginary friend was pissing in the sink.

Early American gender neutral toilet..
c4e3ec9b6941566ea6cfbbff66df68ae.jpg

the vast majority of outhouses that were on public property had one for men and one for women. As usual, your ignorance is your most outstanding quality.
Why?

Didn't we get to enjoy all these sort of hysterical horror stories over allowing gays to serve in the military?

...and now that's ancient history.

Yes, and with gay marriage... one of the fears was the "slippery slope" and what we're seeing now is the first downhill slalom... welcome to the societal culture that legitimizes sexuality through laws. Still don't think we'll one day be debating people marrying their goats? It's all coming. No depravity is too far!

The slippery slope was all the big tough Marines who were going to fall to pieces in paroxysms of fear and loathing because a gay Marine was using the same shower.

How'd that work out?

How can there be such a thing as gender neutral? You are either male or female.

And trannys will be allowed to use either restrooms depending on how they feel at any given time.

I'm still fuzzy on how a male wearing a dress is any more a legitimate claim to being a tranny than a man in Levi's and a beard.

Pretty sexist thinking.

OK with you?
This country is fucked.
Women's bathrooms have private stalls. Unless your imaginary friend was pissing in the sink.

Most don't. They are not considered private unless there are no gaps above, and below with a door that allows no view of the occupant from the outside.

Here is the extensive list of states where children are an implicit party to a marriage contract:

1:

Glad I could help.

Forum List

Back