Men Are Pigs

I think that whooshing sound was the point of the conversation sailing over your head.

The whooshing sound was me saying that your diatribe is a waste of time. Any mature man or woman with any sense of self would not exhibit the kind of behavior you describe. Conversely, any self respecting person would not be attracted to the mess you describe in the first place. Look in the mirror before you start throwing stones.
Now now. Don't be getting all indignant. You guys have your locker room to complain about women, dontcha?

No I do not speak about women in a locker room, I have better things to do.
Oh. Those better things are to complain about women complaining about men. I see.
*Snicker*

Nope I will tell you. When it comes to women I spend my time planning a date, a nice evening to a show maybe, getting dressed expecting her to dress nicely, some romance, some laughter, sharing secrets, even some dreams and if we are lucky things will work out fine.
You would be a good date. So..the OP does not pertain to you, dig?

I will say one thing that I flat out do not understand, why do women rip their husbands apart to other women?? Working around many-many-many women over 30 years this is a repeating pattern I noticed yeeaarrrss ago.
Maybe some guys do this, but honestly, very few. Men certainly gripe about their wives giving them a hard time about something, or nagging at them etc...no..that isn't what I am talking about. I mean bad, personal sh*t. Humiliating sh*t.
Performance in bed, what they talk about in private personal talks at home.
Men would DIE if they knew what women said about them in the office.
Horrible.
Bitchy, bitter, nastiness? Who knows. If I overheard someone doing that I would ask them why they are still married to the guy if he is that bad.

sweet pigs will always be remembered LOL YUM

yes LOL
haaaaaaa

this thread is so interesting LOL

Very simple women prefer piggy men for one night stands and semi-gay guys who will go to musicals but not Wagnerian opera. Or to put it in more civilized terms bassos read the the business section the lower baritones read the editorial section, higher baritones the sports section and tenors the funny papers.

Disclaimer: This is just my own musings and observations and opinions. I am not referencing any particular, specific news stories, studies, or the like. I am just venting what's going around in my head lately.

Some years back, I read a book - can't remember who it was by - that said that the primary role in society that nature had assigned to women was to civilize men. Without that civilizing influence imposed on men by us - presumably on both a personal, individual level and also a society-wide level - they would not and could not harness their aggressive and predatory urges toward positive, productive goals.

At the time, I was offended both on my own behalf and on behalf of men. Being neither liberal nor feminist, I have always quite liked men as a group and in many ways identify with them more often than I do with women. I have never had anything but contempt for leftist feminazi whinings like "All men are potential rapists" and the like. So I was outraged by this statement on several levels. Primarily, though, my reaction was, "How dare you excuse bad male behavior by trying to lay the responsibility off on us? Where do you get off burdening women with essentially babysitting and controlling a bunch of Neanderthals? Men aren't stupid and they're perfectly capable of being civilized for themselves!"

Well, after many more years of life, which has included twenty years of marriage and almost the same amount of time raising sons, as well as revisiting the dating world since my (completely amicable, for those who aren't aware of it) divorce, I have come to a conclusion:

Men are pigs.

It isn't that I don't still like you guys, and it isn't that I've decided you're stupid or incapable of self-civilizing. I've just come to the inescapable conclusion that, generally speaking, you guys won't CHOOSE to do so, and are apparently incapable of understanding why you ought to, absent implacable demands from females that you do so. Left to their own devices, men will inevitably drop to the lowest denominator they can manage to get away with in their behavior.

Think about it.

When someone says the phrase "bachelor pad", you immediately get one of two images in your head: either something resembling the dorm from "Animal House" after a weekend bender, which would require a flamethrower to bring it up to health department standards; or some version of Barney's apartment from "How I Met Your Mother", where everything is geared toward scoring with as many one-night stands as possible and the bed actually rolls away into the wall at the first mention of a relationship from the woman. There is no phrase regarding the home of a single woman which would bring up comparable mental images.

A man moving out of his parents' home for the first time is likely eat SpaghettiOs out of the pot over the sink - or even right out of the can - for the first six months because it simply never occurs to him to purchase dishes. (I'm not exaggerating, folks. I have actually seen this happen many times.) If he owns more than one bath towel, it's because his mother bought them for him. Women, on the other hand, will freak out if they're expected to live for more than one night in a new place without trashcans, towels, dishes, pots and pans, toilet paper, etc. To them, this is the epitome of "roughing it".

And dating. Oh, dear LORD, the truth isn't more striking anywhere than in this arena, thanks to feminists and the "sexual revolution". Turns out it wasn't women's true natures being oppressed and suppressed at all; it was men's. Once upon a time, crude sexual advances were the purview of construction workers and ghetto lowlifes hooting and catcalling at strange women passing on the street. Even lounge lizards on the make in bars felt the need to buy a woman a drink and make some small talk before getting to the point of what they wanted. But now, perfectly ordinary men from all walks of life think it's acceptable to approach a total stranger and, without so much as a how-do-you-do, ask about her masturbatory habits! . . . Or some equivalent outrageous remark that would give their mothers a stroke if they were to hear it.

It is now an event worthy of widespread notice and praise when a man 1) calls to arrange a date with a woman in advance, 2) showers, shaves, and puts on nice clothing for said date, 3) arrives on time, 4) comes to her door to get her rather than simply honking the horn from the driveway or texting he to come out, 5) takes her somewhere nice, and 6) pays for the evening himself without even discussing it. Once upon a time, that was so standard as to not even be mentioned. And if a guy does all that now AND doesn't try to get into her pants at the end of the evening, even if it's the first date, the woman will suspect he's gay.

If I ever remember who that author was, I owe him an apology. We stopped demanding civilization, and you guys reverted to whatever level of barbarian you believed you could get away with.

Feel free to now discuss amongst yourselves.
Coming from a man. Fuck off.

I will say one thing that I flat out do not understand, why do women rip their husbands apart to other women?? Working around many-many-many women over 30 years this is a repeating pattern I noticed yeeaarrrss ago.
Maybe some guys do this, but honestly, very few. Men certainly gripe about their wives giving them a hard time about something, or nagging at them etc...no..that isn't what I am talking about. I mean bad, personal sh*t. Humiliating sh*t.
Horrible.
Bitchy, bitter, nastiness? Who knows. If I overheard someone doing that I would ask them why they are still married to the guy if he is that bad.

But it is so prevalent.
And some of it isn't even necessarily something bad...a man and his wife have a personal discussion, he says some things that were meant for her to hear - and she goes off and broadcast it for full discussion. I have witnessed this many times in different jobs.
I don't understand it. I guess women just like drama.

The whooshing sound was me saying that your diatribe is a waste of time. Any mature man or woman with any sense of self would not exhibit the kind of behavior you describe. Conversely, any self respecting person would not be attracted to the mess you describe in the first place. Look in the mirror before you start throwing stones.
Now now. Don't be getting all indignant. You guys have your locker room to complain about women, dontcha?

Oh. Those better things are to complain about women complaining about men. I see.
*Snicker*

Nope I will tell you. When it comes to women I spend my time planning a date, a nice evening to a show maybe, getting dressed expecting her to dress nicely, some romance, some laughter, sharing secrets, even some dreams and if we are lucky things will work out fine.

*Snicker*

You kicking me out? What the hell?

May I Bropliment this thread?.....(well, I am going to do it anyway. So just say 'yes');

Broplimenting

"This is when a guy says something nice to you without asking for your consent first. Men should always ask “Do you consent to me complimenting you?” before saying anything nice or else it’s assault. No, nonverbal cues don’t count — he still has to ask for explicit consent before offering that kind of affection."

Ten Ways Men Oppress Women with Their Everyday Behavior National Review Online

People are people anyone can find their perfect match but it takes time and I ain't gonna waste my time bitching about those that did not work when I could be looking for the one that will work.

I think that whooshing sound was the point of the conversation sailing over your head.

*Snicker*
Not at all.

We rarely complain about women to each other.

I can only fall in love with a pig!

BWAhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

funny, funny luv this thread :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Disclaimer: This is just my own musings and observations and opinions. I am not referencing any particular, specific news stories, studies, or the like. I am just venting what's going around in my head lately.

Some years back, I read a book - can't remember who it was by - that said that the primary role in society that nature had assigned to women was to civilize men. Without that civilizing influence imposed on men by us - presumably on both a personal, individual level and also a society-wide level - they would not and could not harness their aggressive and predatory urges toward positive, productive goals.

At the time, I was offended both on my own behalf and on behalf of men. Being neither liberal nor feminist, I have always quite liked men as a group and in many ways identify with them more often than I do with women. I have never had anything but contempt for leftist feminazi whinings like "All men are potential rapists" and the like. So I was outraged by this statement on several levels. Primarily, though, my reaction was, "How dare you excuse bad male behavior by trying to lay the responsibility off on us? Where do you get off burdening women with essentially babysitting and controlling a bunch of Neanderthals? Men aren't stupid and they're perfectly capable of being civilized for themselves!"

Well, after many more years of life, which has included twenty years of marriage and almost the same amount of time raising sons, as well as revisiting the dating world since my (completely amicable, for those who aren't aware of it) divorce, I have come to a conclusion:

Men are pigs.

It isn't that I don't still like you guys, and it isn't that I've decided you're stupid or incapable of self-civilizing. I've just come to the inescapable conclusion that, generally speaking, you guys won't CHOOSE to do so, and are apparently incapable of understanding why you ought to, absent implacable demands from females that you do so. Left to their own devices, men will inevitably drop to the lowest denominator they can manage to get away with in their behavior.

Think about it.

When someone says the phrase "bachelor pad", you immediately get one of two images in your head: either something resembling the dorm from "Animal House" after a weekend bender, which would require a flamethrower to bring it up to health department standards; or some version of Barney's apartment from "How I Met Your Mother", where everything is geared toward scoring with as many one-night stands as possible and the bed actually rolls away into the wall at the first mention of a relationship from the woman. There is no phrase regarding the home of a single woman which would bring up comparable mental images.

A man moving out of his parents' home for the first time is likely eat SpaghettiOs out of the pot over the sink - or even right out of the can - for the first six months because it simply never occurs to him to purchase dishes. (I'm not exaggerating, folks. I have actually seen this happen many times.) If he owns more than one bath towel, it's because his mother bought them for him. Women, on the other hand, will freak out if they're expected to live for more than one night in a new place without trashcans, towels, dishes, pots and pans, toilet paper, etc. To them, this is the epitome of "roughing it".

And dating. Oh, dear LORD, the truth isn't more striking anywhere than in this arena, thanks to feminists and the "sexual revolution". Turns out it wasn't women's true natures being oppressed and suppressed at all; it was men's. Once upon a time, crude sexual advances were the purview of construction workers and ghetto lowlifes hooting and catcalling at strange women passing on the street. Even lounge lizards on the make in bars felt the need to buy a woman a drink and make some small talk before getting to the point of what they wanted. But now, perfectly ordinary men from all walks of life think it's acceptable to approach a total stranger and, without so much as a how-do-you-do, ask about her masturbatory habits! . . . Or some equivalent outrageous remark that would give their mothers a stroke if they were to hear it.

It is now an event worthy of widespread notice and praise when a man 1) calls to arrange a date with a woman in advance, 2) showers, shaves, and puts on nice clothing for said date, 3) arrives on time, 4) comes to her door to get her rather than simply honking the horn from the driveway or texting he to come out, 5) takes her somewhere nice, and 6) pays for the evening himself without even discussing it. Once upon a time, that was so standard as to not even be mentioned. And if a guy does all that now AND doesn't try to get into her pants at the end of the evening, even if it's the first date, the woman will suspect he's gay.

If I ever remember who that author was, I owe him an apology. We stopped demanding civilization, and you guys reverted to whatever level of barbarian you believed you could get away with.

Feel free to now discuss amongst yourselves.

Your post made me think of Judicial Review lol

it;s like...

who would fall in love with a lilly of the valley?

nobody

Pigs rule!:lmao::lol:

Horrible.
The other side of the coin.

Forum List

Back