Be sure to take the 5 minute break in between each parts:

Face Memory Test

Results
Recognition score
Your score: 79% (19 correct)

Temporal memory score
Your score: 78%

Average score: 68% (15 correct)

Very cool...There was ONE face I saw, which I didn't remember seeing. :)

Attachments

• $facememorytest.jpg
    $facememorytest.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 67
Recognition score

Your score: 95%
Average score: 92%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 23 photo(s).

-----

Temporal memory score

Your score: 82%
Average score: 68%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 19 photo(s) to the correct part.

Recognition score
( if you saw it )

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 23 photo(s).

Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 91%
This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 21 photo(s) to the correct part.

Then from below:

In the section above you made 0 "false positive(s)". That is, thinking you remembered seeing the photo when you hadn't seen it before. Average false positive score is 1-3.

Recognition score
( if you saw it )
This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 22 photo(s).

Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )
Your score: 81%
This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 18 photo(s) to the correct part.

I know I know you from somewhere.

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognized: 22 photo(s).

I just don’t know from where.
Temporal memory score
Your score: 68%

Now can yea help me find my keys?
:rotflmao:

87%
71%

And I'm amazed I did that well. I never remember anyone.

Also I kept forgetting (ha, ironic, maybe not), and there was probably 10 minutes at least between each part.

Your Score
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 73%

Better than I thought I would do.

Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Your score: 112%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 27 photo(s). Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 81%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 22 photo(s) to the correct part.

Not sure how I managed to score 112% on the first part.

Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Your score: 100%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 24 photo(s).
Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 75%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 18 photo(s) to the correct part.

Your Score
Recognition score
( if you saw it )

Your score: 87%

This is a measure of your ability to remember the photos you've seen, regardless of the part in which you saw them. From all 24 photos shown in Parts 1 & 2, you recognised: 21 photo(s).
Temporal memory score
( when you saw it )

Your score: 66%

This is a measure of how often you recognised a photo and matched it to the correct part, instead of just remembering which ones you'd seen. From all the photos you recognised, you matched: 14 photo(s) to the correct part.

Forum List

Back