Member Of Special Forces:'I Am Ashamed For The First Time In My Career'

Turkey's Syria invasion: Member of US Special Forces says, 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career'

Fox news once again is betraying the president by running this hit job against the president, they are showing that instead of being loyal to Trump, they are being loyal to the warmongering Democrats who want all out never-ending war in the Middle East -- and they have always wanted this -- ever since they forced Bush to invade Iraq.

"A member of U.S. Special Forces serving alongside the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Syria told Fox News on Wednesday they were witnessing Turkish atrocities on the frontlines.

'I am ashamed for the first time in my career,' said the distraught soldier, who has been involved in the training of indigenous forces on multiple continents. The hardened service member is among the 1,000 or so U.S. troops who remain in Syria."

Really? This was the first time you were ashamed?? You must have had a short career -- are you telling me you were not ashamed to have been serving under a Kenyan muslim terrorist fake president who wasn't even born here?? Michelle Obama is a man too and their kids were stolen...

This deep state plant posing as special forces went on to say “Turkey is not doing what it agreed to. It’s horrible,” the military source on the ground said. “We met every single security agreement. The Kurds met every single agreement [with the Turks]. There was no threat to the Turks -- none -- from this side of the border."

Trump fired back at his detractors by reminding them that the Kurds are not really that great anyway and they never helped in WW2 and they were not there on the beaches of Normandy, so fuck em. As long as Trump is bringing the troops home, he can tell any lie or use any excuse he likes -- as long as they are brought back...….and if things get too out of hand over there with ISIS or any other terrorist group, we can re-invade and blame it on the Democrats anyway -- so its a win-win either way... #MAGA!
Where was Oblama born since you know everything..??

Turkey's Syria invasion: Member of US Special Forces says, 'I am ashamed for the first time in my career'

Fox news once again is betraying the president by running this hit job against the president, they are showing that instead of being loyal to Trump, they are being loyal to the warmongering Democrats who want all out never-ending war in the Middle East -- and they have always wanted this -- ever since they forced Bush to invade Iraq.

"A member of U.S. Special Forces serving alongside the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) in Syria told Fox News on Wednesday they were witnessing Turkish atrocities on the frontlines.

'I am ashamed for the first time in my career,' said the distraught soldier, who has been involved in the training of indigenous forces on multiple continents. The hardened service member is among the 1,000 or so U.S. troops who remain in Syria."

Really? This was the first time you were ashamed?? You must have had a short career -- are you telling me you were not ashamed to have been serving under a Kenyan muslim terrorist fake president who wasn't even born here?? Michelle Obama is a man too and their kids were stolen...

This deep state plant posing as special forces went on to say “Turkey is not doing what it agreed to. It’s horrible,” the military source on the ground said. “We met every single security agreement. The Kurds met every single agreement [with the Turks]. There was no threat to the Turks -- none -- from this side of the border."

Trump fired back at his detractors by reminding them that the Kurds are not really that great anyway and they never helped in WW2 and they were not there on the beaches of Normandy, so fuck em. As long as Trump is bringing the troops home, he can tell any lie or use any excuse he likes -- as long as they are brought back...….and if things get too out of hand over there with ISIS or any other terrorist group, we can re-invade and blame it on the Democrats anyway -- so its a win-win either way... #MAGA!
Biff, go take his place. We need to GTFO of the ME. Why are we still in Afghanistan?

Let the CIA guard their poppy fields

Why was Reagan in Central America??
He was trying to prevent totalitarian Democrats from taking over. His actions might have delayed all those caravans from happening for 30 years.
Regan should have been impeached for Iran-Contra -- if that happened during a Democratic presidency, you sycophantic m0rons would be demanding their execution.....

But instead, just this week -- Ed Meese is being given the medal of Freedom...Ed Meese of all people......this perfectly sums of the level of "full of shit'ness" republicans have.....
We have never had a president named Regan..

A View from Down Under:
5062.jpg

"Civilians flee as Turkish forces bombard Ras al-Ain, a town in north-east Syria. Kurdish Australians say their relatives have been left to their fate by the actions of Donald Trump in pulling out US forces."

Kurdish Australians say families in Syria have been abandoned in face of Turkish invasion

"Kurdish Australians say they fear for family members in northern Syria, and for the future of their people, following Turkish airstrikes, artillery bombardment and military invasion of Kurdish-dominated cities and villages.

"Following the sudden withdrawal of US troops from the Kurdish-controlled areas of north-eastern Syria – known as Rojava – Turkey has begun a long-threatened assault on Kurdish centres.

"The Turkish military 'launched the land operation into the east of the Euphrates River' on Wednesday, later claiming to have hit 181 'militant targets'.

"Video footage showed civilians fleeing towns with columns of smoke rising in the background and jet trails visible in the sky.

"Observers reported at least seven civilians had been killed.

"The president of the Kurdish Lobby Australia, Eziz Bawermend, said Kurds in Australia felt their people had been abandoned not only by long-standing ally the US, but also by the broader global community."

Maybe this latest Trump blunder is the Henry Kissinger version of MAGA?
kissinger-kurds-photo.jpg

Kissinger to Kurds: F*ck ‘em if they can’t take a joke! | Mickey Z.

One key question, if this place needs America so badly, where is the rest of the world? Where is the UN?

America is the global cop, fine, but others can contribute too, and they must. It sounds like Trump is letting them know, "you don't want to help, ok, here is the result". America shouldn't bear all the costs.

What does "betraying the president," or being "loyal to Trump" have anything to do with this? This soldier is commenting on what he's seeing on the ground and the humanitarian crisis that has been unleashed, and civilians of all kinds are running for their lives. The orange whore has shamed all Americans. None of us has any duty of loyalty whatsoever to him personally. He is not our Great Leader, because Americans don't have such people. The U.S. is not a personality cult. He will be lucky to end up in a federal pen where he belongs, where he will be safe, unlike those now fleeing for their lives in Syria.

Why would this soldier have been ashamed to serve under President Obama, who was neither Kenyan (he was born in Hawaii, which is a state), who is a Christian, although I fall to see how being a Muslim would be shameful, who has not been linked to any form of terrorism, and who was elected by the American people twice? Mrs. Obama happens to be a woman, a nice one, and quite an accomplished and elegant woman at that.

BTW: It was not the Democrats who forced the invasion of Iraq. This folly was the result of Cheney and the conspiracy formed by his hoodlum "conservative" cronies who were members of a cabal known as the Project for a New American Century, which was founded by the neocon traitor William Kristol. They are responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans, British, and Iraqis. Would that Cheney, Bush, Kristol, the rest of the PNAC conspiracy, and Tony Blair died instead.

Last edited:

No military member is loyal to a party or any particular President. We swear our oath to the Constitution. The rest of what you posted needs to be considered in that light.

Biff, go take his place. We need to GTFO of the ME. Why are we still in Afghanistan?

Why was Clinton "in" Monica Lewinsky?

Meh I'm glad he pulled them out. Now he just needs to bring them home.
He has thousands more he needs to bring home.
He moved them. They are till there.

He moved them so our allies could be slaughtered.

Meh I'm glad he pulled them out. Now he just needs to bring them home.
He has thousands more he needs to bring home.
He moved them. They are till there.

He moved them so our allies could be slaughtered.
pulled them out of the north. That's why I said bring them home.
Turkey was going to do a full scale invasion. We have abandoned the Kurds multiple times in the last 50 years.
They were useful tools for us. We gave then arms, we didnt get on the ground, and they got some land.
Bring them home.

for the same reason all the other presidents were....

Seriously people, the Kurds were merely a helpful tool in our unjust war in syria.
We gave them arms to avoid putting boots on the ground. They were going to be fighting on the ground anyways. The kurds have no home! That's why they were annexing the shit out syria!
You people listen to MSM too much!

He was trying to prevent totalitarian Democrats from taking over. His actions might have delayed all those caravans from happening for 30 years.
Regan should have been impeached for Iran-Contra -- if that happened during a Democratic presidency, you sycophantic m0rons would be demanding their execution.....

But instead, just this week -- Ed Meese is being given the medal of Freedom...Ed Meese of all people......this perfectly sums of the level of "full of shit'ness" republicans have.....
We have never had a president named Regan..
"waah waaahh, you didn't spell my Daddy's name right!!" -- fuck you and fuck him..

if you can't address the point, shut the fuck up

The message to the world: Don't depend on America. Our word means nothing.
It's been our message for a long time, apparently. Or are we just focusing in the orange man bad one?
He's the President right now. He's responsible for his actions.
My point, obviously, was that this isnt a new message.
Or are you only thinking trump does this?
I think this is the latest in a long series of lousy behaviors, decisions, judgements and impulses.

The only people he is pleasing right now are those who are so blinded by their devotion to him that they'll say anything to defend him and deflect for him.

One key question, if this place needs America so badly, where is the rest of the world? Where is the UN?

America is the global cop, fine, but others can contribute too, and they must. It sounds like Trump is letting them know, "you don't want to help, ok, here is the result". America shouldn't bear all the costs.
I agree, I think that is his strategy, but I am saddened this is the result. The EU, the closest to it, has never really stepped in, when it most effects them. They expect the US to do their heavy lifting, but the Kurds are the ones being most hurt by this, and they have been a strong ally. France, I believe, has been the one to have given the most support there, but in the past.

I don’t like it.

The message to the world: Don't depend on America. Our word means nothing.
It's been our message for a long time, apparently. Or are we just focusing in the orange man bad one?
He's the President right now. He's responsible for his actions.
My point, obviously, was that this isnt a new message.
Or are you only thinking trump does this?
I think this is the latest in a long series of lousy behaviors, decisions, judgements and impulses.

The only people he is pleasing right now are those who are so blinded by their devotion to him that they'll say anything to defend him and deflect for him.
Turkey had threatened full scale invasion.
What should we do? Allow our soldiers to get bombed? Go to war AGAIN?
What's your solution to that?

Forum List

Back