Melting Glacier National Park

Montana is warming and the East Coast is cooling. Snow in Berlington Vermont on Mothers day. Enjoy the trip.
On the contrary, the East Coast is experiencing warmer summers and colder winters. And increase in extremes, exactly as the scientists have predicted.

I live on the east coast and have not been experiencing that at all. The opposite usually--cooler summers and warmer winters from when I was a kid at least.

US Glacier national park losing its glaciers with just 26 of 150 left

It's sad the glaciers are melting. It's also sad some people don't believe it's happening.

It'd be sadder if they were advancing.

Sure I stabbed you, but I was going to shoot you, so rejoice. That is the logic here. Real fucking smart.

Yeah, cooler, shorter growing seasons are the same as warmer, longer growing seasons.

Moron!

It's sad the glaciers are melting. It's also sad some people don't believe it's happening.

Be even sadder if the current climate PROMOTED glacier growth. Glaciers were doomed 1000 yrs ago. And ice is not a thermometer. It melts at 0degC. Once you hit a certain # of days above -- it's a matter of time.

There's no National Glacier Park for Milwaukee. Which was UNDER a mile of glacial ice at one time. No one pissing and moaning about that. Glacier NP was FOUNDED because of the rarity of the spectacle...

FCT, do you think the rate at which GNP is melting has accelerated over the last, say, 250 years?

As to your comment about melting: A location with an annual average temperature at or below 0C will not lose glaciers (assuming stable precipitation). As the number of days below 0C declines - as has happened here - the glaciers will lose mass. More decline, higher average annual temperature, more melting - as has happened here.

The National Park Service is one of the most Radically, Far Left, Government agency in existence. I have liberal friends that work there and even THEY say that. They are liars.

What is sad you eco-Nazi pinko snowflakes are gullible enough to believe just about anything...

National Park Quietly Removed Warning That Glaciers ‘Will All Be Gone’ By 2020 After Years Of Heavy Snowfall
LOL..

GNP has issues a statement that all of their glaciers are "progressing". They are getting bigger and it has been going on now for over three years... They now have 56 glaciers again as 30 regions have multiyear snowpack that did not fully melt.

The next few decades is going to be real interesting. I tried to tell a few around here what we were finding.... They called me a liar and now the proof is in the evidence coming out.

Not at the accelerated present rate. Barring a cataclysmic event, of course.

90 percent of the glaciers melted before 1920.

Why?

Here's a hint, we are still recovering from the little ice age.

Glacier National Park Starts Removing Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs@https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/glacier-national-park-starts-removing-its-gone-by-2020-signs/

Glaciers growing in Montana @ Glaciers growing in Montana - Ice Age Now

iceagenow . info, legalinsurrection . com. These websites seem totally legit and non biased..........not.

Just like the websites that you refer too. How unsurprising. the difference is who gets paid for the websites. The ice age now guys do it for science and not money. The websites you refer too have made millions of dollars by pushing the fraud...if the fraud fails, so too does their gravy train.

Intelligent, thinking people, follow the money.

Leaves you out.

Glacier National Park Starts Removing Its ‘Gone by 2020’ Signs@https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/06/glacier-national-park-starts-removing-its-gone-by-2020-signs/

iceagenow . info, legalinsurrection . com. These websites seem totally legit and non biased..........not.

Just like the websites that you refer too. How unsurprising. the difference is who gets paid for the websites. The ice age now guys do it for science and not money. The websites you refer too have made millions of dollars by pushing the fraud...if the fraud fails, so too does their gravy train.

Leaves you out.

Shills certainly do follow the money.

Leaves you out.

The websites you are denigrating are run by people who make no money for what they do. On the other hand, the websites you bow down to, do. They and their owners have made millions upon millions of dollars from the scam.

Like I said, thinking people follow the money. The shills are your heros, and that is proven by the fact that they have all of those millions of dollars....which the ice age now guy doesn't seem to have.

Let me know when you learn how to think.

Leaves you out.

The websites you are denigrating are run by people who make no money for what they do. On the other hand, the websites you bow down to, do. They and their owners have made millions upon millions of dollars from the scam.

Like I said, thinking people follow the money. The shills are your heros, and that is proven by the fact that they have all of those millions of dollars....which the ice age now guy doesn't seem to have.

It's your opinion, not fact, that the websites who's opinion you prefer are "not paid". It's also just your opinion that I don't know how to think. Fortunately your opinion means jack shit.

Leaves you out.

It's your opinion, not fact, that the websites who's opinion you prefer are "not paid". It's also just your opinion that I don't know how to think. Fortunately your opinion means jack shit.

No, it is a fact. it is not my opinion. It is my opinion that you don't know how to think, and your weak defense merely reinforces my opinion of your lack of critical thinking ability.

Leaves you out.

Ha ha, all you posted was unsupported assertions which indicate you are not here to debate, just leave a trail of foggy slime and leave.

That is what Trolls do, you want to grow up and try a debate on the TOPIC that you so far avoided to talk about?

I'm past worrying about the RW destroying the remaining ice on earth. I am just pleasantly surprised that Trump has not yet decided to nuke the whales.

Forum List

Back