Mellissa Harris Perry On Beheading "workplace Violence"

I think the beheading aspect is a bit hard to ignore.

Not for those who are ideologically obligated to defend the PC-protected religion.

For them, it was just a really, really deep throat slashing. In fact, he didn't mean to go that deep.

They will refuse to admit seeing any connections, no matter how often this happens.

Here's the thing. Back in the 1920's, there was a shitload of propaganda against Catholics and Catholic immigrants. In fact, the Ku Klux Klan was more against the Catholics than the blacks in the 1920's. And they exchanged all sorts of horror stories about how the Catholics were going to destroy America.

The Ku Klux Klan and American Anti-Catholicism

This guy was not a model citizen before he picked up some mutilated Islam in prison. So this company hires an ex-con, probably because they knew they could abuse him, then they fire him when he goes Ex-Con on them, and he reverts to type and does violence in the workplace.

Ah, must by Islam's fault. While as an Atheist, I always find this "My Sky Pixie has a bigger dick than your Sky Pixie", amusing, sometimes you guys take it too far.

Not for those who are ideologically obligated to defend the PC-protected religion.

For them, it was just a really, really deep throat slashing. In fact, he didn't mean to go that deep.

They will refuse to admit seeing any connections, no matter how often this happens.

Here's the thing. Back in the 1920's, there was a shitload of propaganda against Catholics and Catholic immigrants. In fact, the Ku Klux Klan was more against the Catholics than the blacks in the 1920's. And they exchanged all sorts of horror stories about how the Catholics were going to destroy America.

The Ku Klux Klan and American Anti-Catholicism

This guy was not a model citizen before he picked up some mutilated Islam in prison. So this company hires an ex-con, probably because they knew they could abuse him, then they fire him when he goes Ex-Con on them, and he reverts to type and does violence in the workplace.

Ah, must by Islam's fault. While as an Atheist, I always find this "My Sky Pixie has a bigger dick than your Sky Pixie", amusing, sometimes you guys take it too far.

Good example of my point, thanks.

She's not an idiot, she's just a True Believer. No light gets in.

The problem is that there are far too many True Believers running around who are causing damage.

The ship is sinking and the deck hands are pointing the finger at each other.

You know what, it wasn't the "True Believers" on MSNBC that got us into a war over weapons that didn't exist, or turned surpluses into trillion dollar deficits, or wrecked the economy leaving us all with underwater mortgages and busted 401K's.

Indeed.......indeed........

France especially and Britain are suddenly waking up to the fact that they are fucked........and its probably too late. Meanwhile, here at home, who is more dangerous than these multicultural PC mofu's with their heads up their asses??? They need to go live in France.........happy now!!!:happy-1::happy-1::eusa_dance:

Good example of my point, thanks.

Always happy to call you out on your pomposity, Mac.

You realize you are totally pompous, right?

Could be, I dunno.

I'll take yer word for it.

Maybe you could apply some critical thinking skills.

Was this Alton guy a bad buy because he was a thug, or was he a bad guy because he converted to Islam.

Before he converted to Islam, he sold dope, got into fights with police officers and probably a lot of shit we don't know about.

But, no, must be Islam.

Forum List

Back