Mellissa Harris Perry On Beheading "workplace Violence"

alanbmx123

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2014
This network and its supply of no talent losers will never stop making excuses for Muslims, when in fact all of the LGBT crew there would be the first ones rounded up and beheaded/executed! These self loathing cowards are an embarrassment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This network and its supply of no talent losers will never stop making excuses for Muslims, when in fact all of the LGBT crew there would be the first ones rounded up and beheaded/executed! These self loathing cowards are an embarrassment

your ignorance has breed a lot of fear and paranoia in you

Begs the question: If you were beheaded would you notice the difference?

your ignorance has breed a lot of fear and paranoia in you

She sounds intelligent to you??[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

She has a fair point about workplace violence, but then she waxes on about the "conservative" media. Perhaps she should have looked at her own employer's coverage in the very first sentence:

"A fired Oklahoma food processing plant employee who proselytized for Islam beheaded a co-worker and seriously injured another before the owner of the plant shot and wounded him, police said Friday. Moments after..."(emphasis added)

Man Beheaded Co-Worker in Moore Oklahoma Workplace Attack Police - NBC News

So in all of the workplace murders all across this country (going postal) from the beginnings of record keeping, has there ever been a case where a coworker was killed and had their head cut off ?

This guy was a recent convert, had jihad on his Facebook, and we're supposed to believe that the woman getting her head cut off had nothing whatsoever to do with it ?

I've got beachfront property for sale in Nebraska then, and apparently there are some liberals on this board gullible enough to mail me a check.

Perhaps she should take a look at his facebook which I heard earlier authorities had confirmed is legit there is a lot of stuff on there that suggest radical Islam had become a pretty big part of his life including pictures of beheading's.

This witch realizes she may get 10,000 viewers per week. So in order to stroke her own ego and give her the feeling of self importance, she has to say things that make her sound outrageous. This is keeping with the show business notion that there is no such thing as bad publicity.

The beheading in Oklahoma was a case of workplace violence. ..... :cool:
There was violence in the workplace, but it was inspired by your evil god. Your religion is a blight on humanity and it pleases me that everyone hates you guys. Muslims are just awful people and that is universally recognized across the globe. You guys are a burdon everywhere in the world you are found..

The beheading in Oklahoma was a case of workplace violence. ..... :cool:
There was violence in the workplace, but it was inspired by your evil god. Your religion is a blight on humanity and it pleases me that everyone hates you guys. Muslims are just awful people and that is universally recognized across the globe. You guys are a burdon everywhere in the world you are found..

Every post you make is seriously just you complaining and hating on people different then you.

So in all of the workplace murders all across this country (going postal) from the beginnings of record keeping, has there ever been a case where a coworker was killed and had their head cut off ?

This guy was a recent convert, had jihad on his Facebook, and we're supposed to believe that the woman getting her head cut off had nothing whatsoever to do with it ?

I've got beachfront property for sale in Nebraska then, and apparently there are some liberals on this board gullible enough to mail me a check.

I agree.

Workplace violence? It was brought on by Muslim bullshit.

This counry ought to throw every Muslim the fuck back to whatever Jihadist haven they all came from.

This is a perfect (if disturbing) example of how far the PC Police will go to cover for its ideology.

This woman and her guests are going the obtuse route: "Gosh, how could anyone possibly tie these two things together?"

I do wonder if, deep down inside, they know how intellectually dishonest they're being. Tough to say.

Amazing how hard these people will spin for the PC-protected religion.

Forum List

Back