Melissa Joan Hart Subjected to Death Wishes for 'Simple Tweet' Supporting GOP

nothing new - the left is spitting bile and hate anytime somebody is not worshiping it

"I got called every name in the book. And told I was, you know, they hope I die, and that they hope my children are gay which was, somehow, supposed to be some kind of punishment," Hart said.

LOL. the leftards are supposedly so tolerant and soooo inclusive. But the worst insult they can imagine is to call somebody a fag or wish somebody was gay.
when they are upset they spit what they really think :lmao:

I expect nothing less from liberals. Death threats and other vicious attacks are all we get from the party that has the nerve to call themselves benevolent. The only people they speak kindly of are those they are pretending to help in order to maintain power.

The typical liberal gives the impression that it's more virtuous to develop an entitlement mentality than it is to tell government to piss off and do for yourself. They want power. Period. They refuse to live by the oppressive rules that they set for the rest of us. Many of them remind me of an ignorant, spoiled brat that has nasty tantrums when they can't boss everyone around.

As for the idiot above who said she needs to take the heat, that is a prime example of the hateful rhetoric we've become accustomed to from liberals. So, if a liberal spouts this shit towards the right, then the attitude is that a death threat isn't anywhere near as bad as expecting someone to prove their identity.

Wasn't it just a tweet, comment or post that got Ted Nugent a visit from the feds? I guess it's only serious if the comment goes against the regime.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vox
Along with the rise in public liberalism is a general rise in depravity, barbarism and sadism.

I expect nothing less from liberals. Death wishes and other vicious attacks are all we get from the party that has the nerve to call themselves benevolent. The only people they speak kindly of are those they are pretending to help in order to maintain power.

The typical liberal gives the impression that it's more virtuous to develop an entitlement mentality than it is to tell government to piss off and do for yourself. They want power. Period. They refuse to live by the oppressive rules that they set for the rest of us. Many of them remind me of an ignorant, spoiled brat that has nasty tantrums when they can't boss everyone around.

So...these tweets from from the Democrat Party? You're ready to prove that, right?

Wow, digging up crap from a year ago from a washed up D-list celebrity? Looks like the radical right wing CNS is really scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Cry me a river....If she can't take the heat....Wait til' someone asks her to produce her birth certificate.

BTW...asking to produce a birth certificate is not an act of hate. I'm asked to produce one every time I renew my license.
How odd...what state requires that?

Please, Sabrina the teenage witch? She should feel grateful that anyone remembers her. Let her vote GOP, whatever. :lol:

Yea.......ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"I got called every name in the book. And told I was, you know, they hope I die, and that they hope my children are gay which was, somehow, supposed to be some kind of punishment," Hart said."

Maybe she should spend a few days at USMB to toughen up those tender areas of her psyche...:lol:

You reactionary and TeaPoCraps can't take what you dish out?

STFU until you do

Forum List

Back