Melinated US Open

LMGTFY

You're an idiot. Fake English is fake.
Who said I was speaking english moron? I was speaking Ebonics.

Oh! I know that language!

Aww! You thought you had me all baited up, but...
No.
Not sure what you mean by baited up. If you know that language then why did you willingly make yourself look like a moron by claiming I used the incorrect word? I mean you made a big drama out of it by waiting until the edit time expired just to show yourself as an ignorant jackass. Whats up with that?

:blahblah:

You can tell the ref that he is blind, or stupid, or that he missed a call...no problem. But when you call an official,a CHEATER, it is a whole new ballgame. That is what Serena did. Apparently, she is not even aware of why what she said was fundamentally worse and different from what she says men get away with.

She should be fined and suspended.
No. Serena called him a thief. The ref implied she was cheating. I dont see how calling someone a thief is worse than calling someone an asshole or telling them to go fuck themselves like I have heard some of the men players do.

Asclepias is under the delusion Afro Americans with horse nostrils were Egyptians. :p

You can tell the ref that he is blind, or stupid, or that he missed a call...no problem. But when you call an official,a CHEATER, it is a whole new ballgame. That is what Serena did. Apparently, she is not even aware of why what she said was fundamentally worse and different from what she says men get away with.

No. Serena called him a thief. The ref implied she was cheating. I dont see how calling someone a thief is worse than calling someone an asshole or telling them to go fuck themselves like I have heard some of the men players do.

Her coach admitted he was giving her illegal instructions dumbass.

Your She-baboon had a breakdown and started blaming sexism. She acted like a typical SJW snowflake and had a meltdown when the umpire refused to do as she demanded. He was under no obligation to apologize. She acted like a petulant child and got treated as such.

Your She-baboon had a breakdown and started blaming sexism. She acted like a typical SJW snowflake and had a meltdown when the umpire refused to do as she demanded. He was under no obligation to apologize. She acted like a petulant child and got treated as such.

So her coach was cheating you idiot. Not her.

Youre the one that looks and smells like a monkey. Thats why you attract head lice. Serena was defending her honor like a beautiful Black queen should always do.

Youre the one that looks and smells like a monkey. Thats why you attract head lice. Serena was defending her honor like a beautiful Black queen should always do.

She knew he was cheating, she talked about the hand signals with the umpire. She got caught and lied about it, and of course you tree-gibbons come to her defense.

She knew he was cheating, she talked about the hand signals with the umpire. She got caught and lied about it, and of course you tree-gibbons come to her defense.

Bullshit. She wasnt even looking at him until the end of his hand movements. Chris Everett pointed that out you fucking lice attracting moron. :laugh:

Bullshit. She wasnt even looking at him until the end of his hand movements. Chris Everett pointed that out you fucking lice attracting moron. :laugh:

Great defense. “We we’re trying to cheat but we were too dumb to pull it off.”

Forum List

Back