Melinated US Open

That is not how a top champion should behave especially in a final. Really poor sportsmanship by Serena.
Yeah a top champion would never tell the crowd to stop booing and focus on the winner.

You idiot. :laugh:
I call it like I see it. She was getting her butt kicked and she started screaming, breaking rackets, and that tirade at the umpire is what got the crowd booing. Very poor display IMO, not becoming of a top player.

That is not how a top champion should behave especially in a final. Really poor sportsmanship by Serena.
Yeah a top champion would never tell the crowd to stop booing and focus on the winner.

You idiot. :laugh:
I call it like I see it. She was getting her butt kicked and she started screaming, breaking rackets, and that tirade at the umpire is what got the crowd booing. Very poor display IMO, not becoming of a top player.
Bullshit. The men do way worse and no ref worth his salt would or should affect the outcome of a game of that magnitude. He should have "swallowed his whistle" or explained to Serena why he warned her about receiving coaching. He knew he fucked up too. Thats why he was nowhere to be found after the game like he was supposed to.

Naomi won fair and square. She was going at Serenas jugular the whole game but this ref fucked it up as a pure win.

Now that the edit window has expired..

It's "Melanin" dipshit! And I can take more sun than a black man. That's right, they'll get sunburned and peel before I do.

Ha Ha! You would burn up and fry before I do, boy.

Despite all your "Extra Melanin" bullshit.

Last edited:

It's "Melanin" dipshit! And I can take more sun than a black man. That's right, they'll get sunburned and peel before I do.

You waited all that time to embarrass yourself by looking like a fool? No stupid its melinated like I posted. :laughing0301:

Urban Dictionary: Melinated

Melinated
Beautiful people of color ,especially from the black race
Oh! Look my (melinated) friend is coming.
##melinated- #friend

You waited all that time to embarrass yourself by looking like a fool? No stupid its melinated like I posted. :laughing0301:

Melinated
##melinated- #friend
When you have to go to the "Urban Dictionary" Uhh, you're a total dipshit.

Melinated
##melinated- #friend
I didnt have to go. I just wanted to show you why you were an idiot. :laugh:

Melinated
##melinated- #friend

Why am I?

Tennis a decent sport to play, terrible to watch.
Sounds more like baseball. I played tennis when I was a kid. I have always loved watching and playing the game.

I find it difficult to watch baseball over the last few years, the World Series is about all I watch there. Tennis is boring, golf is worse.
I cant stand watching baseball but I loved playing it. I dont even watch the world series. I just watch the highlights. Golf can be boring as well but I would still watch that over baseball. Tennis is pretty active so I love watching it.

Melinated
##melinated- #friend

Why am I?
You want the short or long version?

Sounds more like baseball. I played tennis when I was a kid. I have always loved watching and playing the game.

I find it difficult to watch baseball over the last few years, the World Series is about all I watch there. Tennis is boring, golf is worse.
I cant stand watching baseball but I loved playing it. I dont even watch the world series. I just watch the highlights. Golf can be boring as well but I would still watch that over baseball. Tennis is pretty active so I love watching it.

Basketball, yes, football, yes, hockey, yes, that is about it for me. I can’t handle Olympics or World Cup soccer, those are painful to me.

Basketball, yes, football, yes, hockey, yes, that is about it for me. I can handle Olympics or World Cup soccer, those are painful to me.
What about ping pong? I love that game. I played alot in Korea.

Basketball, yes, football, yes, hockey, yes, that is about it for me. I can handle Olympics or World Cup soccer, those are painful to me.
What about ping pong? I love that game. I played alot in Korea.

That is one that is fun to play and watch but I haven’t watched ping pong in at least 20 years.

You can tell the ref that he is blind, or stupid, or that he missed a call...no problem. But when you call an official,a CHEATER, it is a whole new ballgame. That is what Serena did. Apparently, she is not even aware of why what she said was fundamentally worse and different from what she says men get away with.

She should be fined and suspended.

LMGTFY

You're an idiot. Fake English is fake.
Who said I was speaking english moron? I was speaking Ebonics.

Oh! I know that language!

Aww! You thought you had me all baited up, but...
No.
Not sure what you mean by baited up. If you know that language then why did you willingly make yourself look like a moron by claiming I used the incorrect word? I mean you even made a big drama out of it by waiting until the edit time expired just to show yourself as an ignorant jackass. Whats up with that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back