Melania Trump 'Hates This 24/7 Tornado' of Life in Her Husband’s White House, Source Says

Yeah, they are so unhappy they decided to pose together holding hands during the snowstorm...

DY5djSuWsAE1E_H.jpg
They really do look miserable, don't they? LOL

:boohoo:

Melania Trump 'Hates This 24/7 Tornado' of Life in Her Husband’s White House: Source Says

Melania Trump is “furious” over the “24/7 tornado” her life has become in the 14 months since husband Donald Trump‘s inauguration, a source close to the first lady tells PEOPLE.

“What’s happening is exactly what she didn’t want to happen,” the source says. “They’ve literally become like the Kardashians: scandals, divorces, headlines.”

A never-ending string of controversies have trailed Trump throughout his campaign and presidency — from his “grab ’em by the p—y” comments, to the special counsel investigation into Russia’s election meddling, to the Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels affair allegations. Most recently, the president’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been in the headlines after wife Vanessa filed for divorce and allegations surfaced that he had an affair with former Celebrity Apprentice contestant Aubrey O’Day.

Amid all the chaos, Melania is yearning for the peace and simplicity of her pre-White House life.
Can you blame her?
Spouses & children of politicians get drug through the mud thanks to our media circus

Yes. Remember what happened Mrs. Michelle Obama, the first and only Mrs. Barack Obama, and their daughters.
I defended them every time so what's your point?

Melania Trump 'Hates This 24/7 Tornado' of Life in Her Husband’s White House: Source Says

Melania Trump is “furious” over the “24/7 tornado” her life has become in the 14 months since husband Donald Trump‘s inauguration, a source close to the first lady tells PEOPLE.

“What’s happening is exactly what she didn’t want to happen,” the source says. “They’ve literally become like the Kardashians: scandals, divorces, headlines.”

A never-ending string of controversies have trailed Trump throughout his campaign and presidency — from his “grab ’em by the p—y” comments, to the special counsel investigation into Russia’s election meddling, to the Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels affair allegations. Most recently, the president’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been in the headlines after wife Vanessa filed for divorce and allegations surfaced that he had an affair with former Celebrity Apprentice contestant Aubrey O’Day.

Amid all the chaos, Melania is yearning for the peace and simplicity of her pre-White House life.
Can you blame her?
Spouses & children of politicians get drug through the mud thanks to our media circus

Yes. Remember what happened Mrs. Michelle Obama, the first and only Mrs. Barack Obama, and their daughters.

My point is that they were repeatedly assaulted by right-wingers, even to the point of the circulation of a caricature of this honorable, intelligent, and well-educated woman portraying her as an ape, and a barrage of criticism for her efforts to get Americans to eat healthy and exercise, her efforts on behalf of military families, the condition of her body (quite healthy and attractive!), and her choice of clothes.

0 sympathy for her, she is clearly a gold digger herself. no sane woman marries someone her dad's age unless if she was in it to win it.

No sane woman would allow him to do what he did to her to get her pregnant. How could anyone have sex with him and not throw up unless there was a big, big payout involved. And even then . . .

I guess she doesn't eat first and then closes her eyes and thinks of England or Slovenia, or wherever.

Yuk.
She thinks about George Clooney ;)

I think that you get today's prize.
Unfortunately, the prize is an autographed calendar featuring 12 poses by trump in his underwear.
8bc1f8a5c4234d4ac6128d320343e0c5.jpg

Can you blame her?

My point is that they were repeatedly assaulted by right-wingers, even to the point of the circulation of a caricature of this honorable, intelligent, and well-educated woman portraying her as an ape, and a barrage of criticism for her efforts to get Americans to eat healthy and exercise, her efforts on behalf of military families, the condition of her body (quite healthy and attractive!), and her choice of clothes.
She was. Just like all family members in the last couple of decades. And it is getting worse. But I will continue to defend all of them 99% of the time.

I don't think a spouse's personal feelings about her personal life are appropriate topics for political discussion. Is there no decency left in the world? Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner are government employees, subject to criticism of their work performance as any other member of the administration. There is not reason to gossip about Melania's personal feelings like a tabloid rag.

Melania Trump 'Hates This 24/7 Tornado' of Life in Her Husband’s White House, Source Says
That is likely the least surprising thing I've read all day. Were I Melania having to live it with the dissolute flesh-creeping glob a husband that is Donald Trump, I'd hate it too.
Why should Melania have a problem Hillary has been living with worse for decades.

That is likely the least surprising thing I've read all day. Were I Melania having to live with the dissolute flesh-creeping glob a husband that is Donald Trump, I'd hate it too.
Why should Melania have a problem Hillary has been living with worse for decades.
What??? I indicated how I'd respond/feel were I in her shoes. I didn't express a normative position on Mrs.Trump's having a problem. What makes you think I did and would thus be able to answer your question?m

There is no "should" or "should not" to Mrs. Trump having "a problem." What displeases Mrs. Trump is entirely up to her. What does, does; and what doesn't, doesn't. She doesn't with me discuss Donald, her marriage and things related to it, so I don't know which of her husband's actions and past actions do and don't displease her.

What's Hillary got to do with it? Nothing as far as I'm concerned; last I looked, neither Bill nor Hillary is or ever was wed to Donald or Melania Trump.

Ya marry or elect a reality TV game show huckster, you are going to have a reality TV marriage and President.

Duh!

Can you blame her?

She was. Just like all family members in the last couple of decades. And it is getting worse. But I will continue to defend all of them 99% of the time.

The harassment and disrespect shown the Obama family seemed to be personal, and not based on anything that they did or didn't do. I don't think anyone picked on Laura Bush based on her looks, clothes, activities. However, her daughters were older than Obama's daughters, and they got into trouble quite regularly for underage drinking. There was (is?) a bar in Adams Morgan known as Madam's Organ, and I think they were regulars there, and they weren't 21 yet. And yes, it hit the papers. they must have driven the Secret Service nuts.

0 sympathy for her, she is clearly a gold digger herself. no sane woman marries someone her dad's age unless if she was in it to win it.

No sane woman would allow him to do what he did to her to get her pregnant. How could anyone have sex with him and not throw up unless there was a big, big payout involved. And even then . . .

I guess she doesn't eat first and then closes her eyes and thinks of England or Slovenia, or wherever.

Yuk.
th

Forum List

Back